September SportingOdds Champions League

avongirl

Re: September SportingOdds Champions League Final table is now in post 1, including the +/- money totals. Total money profit for PL'ers after the final league standings money has been added is $113.86 not including the value of the £1500 seat at the Midlands Masters. TQM's total is purely his profit from the individual games; everyone else has their $50 or $25 added. (Cost to us was around $260 before the added value). We had 15 again in the points tonight and 4 in the money - Well done to Gal, Sharpe1ne, TQM and Donna :clap :drums And of course mega congrats to the new CHAMPION - THE QUIET MAN. :clap

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: September SportingOdds Champions League IT'S OFFICIAL Champions League Table Champions League Top 20 September League Final Table

PositionNicknamePointsCounted Scores
1stSSpiersey 332 5
2ndoulton 296 5
2nd Oleola1311273 5
4th Zimbra 264 5
5thpocket7s 260 5
6thbjimbo 256 5
7thBurnJoe 245 5
8thslapdash 238 5
9thelmcroft 230 5
10thloopylou5 227 5
11thbarfaf1 220 5
12ththe croc p 209 5
12thChrissy14 209 4
14thmorlspin1 208 5
15thmike saban 206 5
16thteaulc200 5
17thhobbo thre 196 4
18thSleekshot 195 5
19thglceud 193 5
19thboz 193 5

Re: September SportingOdds Champions League

Final table is now in post 1, including the +/- money totals. Total money profit for PL'ers after the final league standings money has been added is $113.86 not including the value of the £1500 seat at the Midlands Masters. TQM's total is purely his profit from the individual games; everyone else has their $50 or $25 added. (Cost to us was around $260 before the added value). We had 15 again in the points tonight and 4 in the money - Well done to Gal, Sharpe1ne, TQM and Donna :clap :drums And of course mega congrats to the new CHAMPION - THE QUIET MAN. :clap
thanks very much, my goal is to get up there on the leader board nxt month, so we will see how it goes, i have to say being a newbie, i really enjoy all the friendly banter that goes off in these games, a BIG thank you to all for making myself and paul feel so welcome,:ok :ok