** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

U21 qualifiers Fri 1/9 - Tue 5/9

Re: U21 qualifiers Fri 1/9 - Tue 5/9

ahahaha guess so theking :wall:wall:wall Not our day today for a fun accumulator :tongue2
Spain equalize !!! 7 minutes to + overtime.. maybe, could it be..??:loon:loon Edit : Just as i wrote spain 3--2!!!!!!! Yeah BABY :nana:nana:cow:cow 5 minutes to go!! Edit : Spain 4-2 , Oh my God what a rollercoaster And we win Una !!!!:beer:cheers

Sport Football (Internationals)
Event Serbia U21 vs Lithuania U21
Selection Serbia Win
Strength 10/10
Date 06/09/2006
Bookmaker/Price Betfair @ 1.37 (Back)
Reasoning There isnt much value in this bet, however Serbia win is almost certain here. With past meetings suggest that Serbia always won plus current form suggested : 03.09.2006 U21 Euro 2007 Q Georgia U21 - Serbia U21 1:3 15.08.2006 Friendly Czech R. U21 - Serbia U21 0:1 16.08.2006 U21 Euro 2007 Q Lithuania U21 - Georgia U21 1:0 Serbia had won all recent matches, so do Lithuania. However its against Georgia who looked very weak. While Lithuania winning 1 - 0, Serbia smack them 3 - 1.

Sport Football (Internationals)
Event Switzerland U21 vs England U21
Selection Switzerland U21 -0 AH (Asian Handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 06/09/2006
Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 1.77 (Back)
Reasoning Switzerland have a very promising U21 squad with few of the players featured in the 2006 world cup. The like Vohlanten, Margariaz is quality. Moreover, recent form showed that England were only able to draw against Moldova while Switzerland flying with 3 - 1 against them. This is to be played in Switz home ground, So the Swiss will be motivated here. A draw is possible hence I have taken the AH.

Re: U21 qualifiers Fri 1/9 - Tue 5/9 The punt on Switzerland looks quite good. They have as many players from the WC squad as would be possible and they seem to be motivated, as the 3-1 in Moldavia shows. Draw would be enough, but they want to go for a win here. Don't really know the English squad, though.

For Ringabell... there is no new informations about Bosnian U21..It seems that they will play with same team as against Armania..This team is conected with players from Bosnian premier league and players from German second or lower league... But i was reading that Norway NEED TO WIN BY TWO or MORE goals over Bosnia coz in this kind of cempetetion most important is goal diference.. If Bosnia make defence and i know that will ,then there is small chance that Norway can win with two or more goals..
Actually there is eight norwegian players that are down to bare and bones They was poisoned by the chicken in Armenia :rollin National coach of norway didn`t wanna say wich players that are struggling. Anyway i already took Bosnia and expekt still offer 3.80 wich is worth a shoot :beer:beer:beer:beer:gimme

SportFootball (Internationals)
EventSerbia U21 vs Lithuania U21
SelectionSerbia Win
Strength10/10
Date06/09/2006
Bookmaker/PriceBetfair @ 1.37 (Back)
ReasoningThere isnt much value in this bet, however Serbia win is almost certain here. With past meetings suggest that Serbia always won plus current form suggested : 03.09.2006 U21 Euro 2007 Q Georgia U21 - Serbia U21 1:3 15.08.2006 Friendly Czech R. U21 - Serbia U21 0:1 16.08.2006 U21 Euro 2007 Q Lithuania U21 - Georgia U21 1:0 Serbia had won all recent matches, so do Lithuania. However its against Georgia who looked very weak. While Lithuania winning 1 - 0, Serbia smack them 3 - 1.
Serbia need only one point to qualify and considering the current situation there's absolutely no value in this price.These two sides met each other iin Euro 2006 Qualifications and Serbia had some huge problems against Lithuania, beating them after a real dramma.Now, most of key players like goalkeeper Stojkovic, Bisevac, Stepanov, Lazovic,...,are included in the national team, so Serbia U21 have got some new look in this campaign. Key man Dusan Basta is ruled out through injury, while two regular players Rnic and Drincic are very doubtful. Probable lineup: Serbia U21: Kahriman(OFK Belgrade) - Ivanovic(Lokomotiv Moscow), Ivelja(OFK Belgrade), Tosic(Sochaux), Perovic(Red Star Belgrade) - Milovanovic(Red Star Belgrade) - Jankovic(Mallorca), Babovic(OFK Belgrade) - Krasic(CSKA Moscow) - Rakic(OFK Belgrade), Mrdja(Zulte Waregem) Anyway, Good Luck!

Re: U21 qualifiers Fri 1/9 - Tue 5/9 nice info kojic :) thx for that. Never aware of that since I basically just back them based purely on statistic. Glad someone point that out, otherwise if the bet is a lost I would feel more guilty. But ofc I'm hoping its through :hope:hope

Tip Detail
SportFootball (Internationals)
EventSwitzerland - England
Selectionover 2.5
Strength10/10
Date06/09/2006
Bookmaker/Price>Bet365 @ 2.00 (Back)
ReasoningI think that there is big chance for an over here.This will be hard fight for promotion and both teams seem to have strong offensive line.England needs win here and they will surelly attack from the first minutes giving Switzerland chances for counter attacks.Switzerland can be satisfied by a draw here but I think that they will want to win this one too.So 2:1 for one of the teams will do the thing.

EventNorway U21-Bosnia and Herzegovina U21
Selection-0.5:0 away win (Asian Handicap)
Strength8/10
Date06/09/2006
Bookmaker/Price>10bet @ 1.83 (Back)
ReasoningI think that Bosnia will not lose this game. Bosnia won over Armenia 3-2 at home and have a huge advantage in this game coz Norway lost against Armania 0-1. So Norway need to win here with two or more goals diference. Norway have a huge problems in team.There is a big number of norwegian young players wich are infected and can not play today. Bosnian young team is conected with players wich play in bosnian premier league and players wich play in german bundesliga 2 or lower germans leagues. And without this injures norway could have problems with bosnian players.In tihs situation i will take Bosnia with +0.5 coz they will be more motivated side for sure..

EventTurkey U21-Israel U21
Selectionhome win
Strength10/10
Date06/09/2006
Bookmaker/Price>10bet @ 1.50 (Back)
ReasoningTurkey drawed 0-0 in wales and israel won 3-2 over wales in first game so this game wich will be played in ANkara at 19 May stadium will below wich team will be first in groupand play in barage. Israel young team made great results in past two years and this performance show that Turkey can not be so big favourite here as odds show but i will play here home win coz i bolive in young and talented turkish players. They are with full team : Uğur Uçar, Ferhat Öztorun, Mehmet Güven, Sabri Sarıoğlu (Galatasaray), İbrahim Akın, Burak Yılmaz, Gökhan Güleç (Beşiktaş A.Ş.) Ufuk Ceylan, Selçuk İnan, Caner Erkin(V. Manisaspor), Serkan Kırıntılı, Fehmi Emre Güngör (MKE Ankaragücü), Ferdi Elmas, Yasin Çakmak (Ç.Rizespor), Kerim Zengin, Olcan Adın (Fenerbahçe), Özer Hurmacı (Ankaraspor A.Ş.), Mehmet Çakır(Gençlerbirliği), Bulut Basmaz (Elazığspor), Ferhat Çökmüş (Trabzonspor A.Ş.), Bekir İrtegün (Gaziantepspor), İbrahim Dağaşan (Bursaspor), Ergün Teber (Sakaryaspor A.Ş.), Giray Kaçar (Gençlerbirliği Oftaşspor), Barış Ataş (Diyarbakırspor), Mehmet Batdal (Bucaspor). there is not injured or suspended players.Motivation in turkish team is high and i bolive that they can win in Ankara