** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Euro qualifiers Sat 02/09

Re: Euro qualifiers Sat 02/09

Bet of the day for me Scotland v Faroe Islands 40+ Booking points @ 2.10 Games between the 2 are usuallly pretty hard fought, and while I think Scotland should win this without too much trouble (:hope ) The Faroes won't be coming to Glasgow for a look at the shops! 2.10 on McFadden scoring at any time is probably also worth a look, as he has a fairly decent goal tally for the national team! 'Mon Scotland!! :moon
Good shout on the bookings mate, aswell as the Faddy ATS. I added the bookings bet into a 4 fold with: England (-8) corners Holland -3 Spain -3

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bit of a random bet but I may take either 1.41 on no penalty or 1.28 for no sending off' date=' Both in the England game.[/quote'] Who is doing those bets? interested to see what odds on a penalty Waiting on the lineup to decide to bet on 7 goals or more at 4.7 with extrabet

Re: Euro qualifiers Sat 02/09 I'm going with some ATS bets; Koller @ 2.25 always a threat and the main source of goals for the Czechs this round :( Giggs @ 4.5 In great form for Man Utd so far and should be a threat in this tie :( Lampard @ 2.10 Should be in and about the goal mouth in this one, expect a few England players on the scoresheet and Lamps could well tuck one away from open-play or from the pen. spot :( Crouch @ 1.72 The main target man, he'll cause problems with his height as usual and is in great form for club and country. Only concern is he might be off for the second half if things are going well so Johnson etc can get a run out :D Torres @ 1.61 :D Villa @ 1.61 :D Both will spearhead the Spaniards attacking line and I fully expect either one of the two to get on the score card seeing as Spain usually build their attacks from midfield, playing against Lichstenstein there should be goals but the 'minnows' have improved over the years Game bets; England to score upto and including the 24th minute @ 5/6 :D Good value on a game that looks to have goals in it but not a great deal of value elsewhere Would have a penalty award @ 2.78 but my skybet account won't work Small stakes on all bets

Re: Euro qualifiers Sat 02/09 Serbia - Azerbaijan So qualifications and official games starting for Serbia. They are hosting Azerbaijan in Belgrade, with gates closed, so without crowd. Serbia played their first ever game as independent country in a friendly match with Czech Republic away recently, and won it 3:1. Now they begin with qualifications and they expect to continue with good results. Azerbaijan is perfect opponent for their start, and they expect to beat them quite easily. Odds are too low on homewin, but I fancy one correct score, 3:1, UKbetting @17. Serbia will win this game no doubt, but it won't be some trashing imo, and probable results should be 2:0 or 3:1, so nothing big but still comfortable win. I decided to try 3:1. GL~

Re: Euro qualifiers Sat 02/09 Germany - Rep.of Ireland Germany hosting Rep.of Ireland in thier first match of Euro qualifiers. We all know how Germany performed in the world cup, but I think the hype is a bit gone and there won't be such enthusiasm as in the WC. Anyways, I don't see some goal fiesta in this match with tough Ireland. Away team is known for their defensive tactics so I can't see more then 3 goals in this match. Best thing is to lay Over 3.5 goals, betfair @3.4. GL!

I just put on a small bet for over 2.5 goals in the Malta v Bosnia game...3 goals scored in the first 12 minutes :clap...I'm almost embarrassed to take my winnings.... almost :tongue2
Haha! My pockets free if you change your mind... Very nice start to the day/evening, England score will have pleased a good few people including myself Great result for Scotland too :nana Roll on the later fixtures..

Re: Euro qualifiers Sat 02/09 Was disapointed with England playing against a team that wouldn't get promoted from the English Conference Division (5th league ), I am sure Croatia and Russia will do a proper job on them. Well of the later games going for overs on Czech v Wales, Germany v Ireland, just think both teams capable of scoring in both games, wouldn't be so confident of Germany beating Ireland outright as Ireland had a bad defeat last friendly game but welcome back Keane, Shay Given, Richard Dunne and Damien Duff and still not convinced that Germany are a good team.

Re: Euro qualifiers Sat 02/09 :ok:ok Good day after all for me Slovakia - Cyprus 0:1 3/4 AH @ 1.92 5 points - Won England - Andorra >4.5 goals @ 1.85 3 points - won CS 4:0, 5:0, 6:0 1 point each -won @ 7.5 Poland - Finland 0:3/4 @ 1.95 3 points -won Hungary - Norway 1 @ 2.55 5 points (main bet ) - lost, don't know if anyone has seen this game but it was one of the uglyest games i've seen in a long time,the scoreline doesn't reflect the game at all.Both teams played like sh*t,3 goals cocnceded by unbeliveble defensive errors by Hungary and one superb shot by Pedersen.But Norway played crap they score 4 goals but did absolutely NOTHING on the pitch, belive me if they play like this they won't qualify.Worst game in a long time. anyway 9.6+5,55+7.5-5 = 17.65 points profit today so i'm pretty happy.:dude hope u guys made some profit too, pretty good results today by the Scots and Iceland. :loon Romania pissed it away...:eyes

World Champions my ass!!!! :@
Do you bet over Italy, friend? I could tell you that italians have some good chances, but Italy is to hold far in this moment: Serie A doesn't start yet; many changements in first team carried by the new coach Donandoni; many strong pices missed (Totti said to stay away for 1 year from national team; Luca Toni is in bad fit condition; Pirlo is not the same player you've seen in W.C (he needs of time too to give the best)..and...Italy is to value after France match in the midweek and, anyway, they need many months to find the right condition. All that from a real italian man: Italy can win against any team, but always to be stopped..no trust...too much unpredictable at the state. G.L. for the the next.:hope

Re: Euro qualifiers Sat 02/09 I just about won some money in the end. Altho Germany shud have scored more which would have got me 283 instead of just 77. Hit the post few times and Given was brilliant so cant complain. England - 1st Goal upto 24th min Germany -1, -1.5 Bosnia -1.5, -2 Kris Boyd to score anytime N.Ireland over 2.5 goals sweden-sweden If only germany had scored more!! was also on a england italy double (1st goal upto 24th min in england and 27th in italy) Cheers for all your tips. Have to admit when i saw the Boyd to score anytime posted and england upto 24th min I was straight onto them. They were a gift! Cheers boys

I don't have much to say except from above' date=' i still think that 1.8 isnt much value, i would've expected at least 1.95-2.00 for Romania. The only bet that stands for me is Romania HT/FT [b']odds 3.00 @ bluesquare. Giving the fact that this is the 1st game of the campaign and that it will be played at home, we will try to attack from the begining and impress the public, the desire to attend the EURo 2008 is very big as we are very frustrated because of the last 3 Final Tourney we missed. I think we can make the same good game we did vs the Czechs last year, and as Bulgaria is less strong than the Czechs, we can make it. So it's Romania HT/FT for me @ 3.00 odds from bluesquare 4/10 Gl :hope
how the fcuk can you blow a 2-0 lead and receive 2 goals in 2 minutes? :loon ... we have a 2-0 lead at home in the 82nd minute and the coach changes a defensive midfileder with a defensive midfielder ...and the one who enterd sliped like an amateur infron of Petrov before the 2nd goal .... we diserve our faith :wall

how the fcuk can you blow a 2-0 lead and receive 2 goals in 2 minutes? :loon ... we have a 2-0 lead at home in the 82nd minute and the coach changes a defensive midfileder with a defensive midfielder ...and the one who enterd sliped like an amateur infron of Petrov before the 2nd goal .... we diserve our faith :wall
can you arrange to have him shot - he cost me money :@

Finland's away record isn't that bad (41% away win vs 31% home win), and if you look at their team: not too bad either. Anything over 6 for away win looks good here. Other bets are England: 4-0 - 5-0 ... I really can't see Andorra score. Good luck to all of you!
Fantastic tipping Bright Omega! :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap