• 20:00 Sporting Odds Champions League
    • 20:30 Mansion PokerGod
    • 22:00 32Red $5000 Raked Hands Freeroll

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: **Poker Sunday 27th August** :loon :loon bleeding hell,just realised how much is going on today,,,well 1st priority is champs league,but will use the others as a buffer,,,, GOOD LUCK to all in whatever you do today,and may you all finish behind me;) ;) :dude :dude

Guest gazza271

Re: **Poker Sunday 27th August** Taking the kids to Brighton today, not sure if I will be back in time for tonights games. If not GL all and may tour evening be profitable :ok

Re: **Poker Sunday 27th August** After a load of cancellations on Mansion, there's a $500 added in less than an hour for a 1 cent buy in. Only around 100 registered at the minute but I don't think this will get the usual 7-800 that a normal 1 cent game gets.

Re: **Poker Sunday 27th August** I'm not going to play the focus game - sorry but the prima (sp) software just drives me nuts. I'll be in the champions league and the online final for the EPT Barcelona both on SO, and also try a sat to qualify for the poker sunday million on pokerstars

Re: **Poker Sunday 27th August**

After a load of cancellations on Mansion' date=' there's a $500 added in less than an hour for a 1 cent buy in. Only around 100 registered at the minute but I don't think this will get the usual 7-800 that a normal 1 cent game gets.[/quote'] Thanks for the spot Ovalman:ok, I managed to finish ITM for $5.50

Re: **Poker Sunday 27th August**

i hear what u saying gaf about 73 but i knew it was a blatant steal so decided to go for it.I mean ur not saying he deserved to win with that siht?
Well I would expect to be 55% (at best) with 55....... As it happens, you were in better shape than you could possibly have dreamed - you were a 70% / 30% favourite - but he'll win almost a third of the time ....... I don't think it's that unreasonable for him to win the hand.....