** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Sporing Odds stt problem

Robbie1960

A friend of mine who regularly plays the stt tables on sporting odds has been having difficulty playing these recently. She is able to log into sporting odds, but is unable to play the stts......i was wondering if this has happened to anyone here. Online support couldnt give any answers.

Re: Sporing Odds stt problem Strange one Robbie :unsure .. Don't play them all that often but to date I have never had any probs.. Try different buy in? If it's 10 handed try a 5 handed? Maybe she already tried these already? :ok

• 1 month later...

Re: Sporing Odds stt problem Why does it say on the above poker schedule that a betway 5000 dollar and 2000 dollar free rolls are on bet way today when its not, the biggest is a 500 and the 2000 betway one isnt..... I notice 2 freerolls on Saturday MORNING at betway.com. They are both $2,000. No idea on numbers, but a good chance they will be decent value (especially with the time). Tonights $300 TV freeroll got 570 - should be more than that I imagine....... this is the link i click on when i click on the one, they arnt on today so why are they one the shedule for today?

Re: Sporing Odds stt problem Probably just a mistake. Welcome to Punters Lounge, by the way, but could you please not post the same question in several threads, and try and put it in a relevant thread (e.g., the thread with the daily calendar in). Thanks. I'll delete the duplicates.

Why does it say on the above poker schedule that a betway 5000 dollar and 2000 dollar free rolls are on bet way today when its not, the biggest is a 500 and the 2000 betway one isnt..... I notice 2 freerolls on Saturday MORNING at betway.com. They are both $2,000. No idea on numbers, but a good chance they will be decent value (especially with the time). Tonights $300 TV freeroll got 570 - should be more than that I imagine....... this is the link i click on when i click on the one, they arnt on today so why are they one the shedule for today?

Re: Sporing Odds stt problem

Probably just a mistake. Welcome to Punters Lounge, by the way, but could you please not post the same question in several threads, and try and put it in a relevant thread (e.g., the thread with the daily calendar in). Thanks. I'll delete the duplicates.
I was about to direct Frank to the daily thread Slap... but you're so damn quick :loon :lol And welcome to Frank...