** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Finland Veikkausliiga 24-28/08/06

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Finland Veikkausliiga 24-28/08/06

I love Finland lol great place recently :nana :nana :nana :nana
After a very bad start for my own choices :$ 2006 has now becomes my highest profit season ever with over 200 units! :) To do well here is very important to me so tonight i will rest a celebrate! It is great to see all the interest and great picks from all punters on these threads, makes writing about the games worth while for me and making profit a team effort.... congrats to all and keep it coming! :cheers Top profit from you this week meaty! :ok Good luck for tomorrow, huge game for me and for fans of Haka and Tampere! :hope for the right result ;)

After a very bad start for my own choices :$ 2006 has now becomes my highest profit season ever with over 200 units! :) To do well here is very important to me so tonight i will rest a celebrate! It is great to see all the interest and great picks from all punters on these threads, makes writing about the games worth while for me and making profit a team effort.... congrats to all and keep it coming! :cheers Top profit from you this week meaty! :ok Good luck for tomorrow, huge game for me and for fans of Haka and Tampere! :hope for the right result ;)
yeh I have to say well done to you Galea. Nobody can come close to you in this division. The threads have been lively and I've enjoyed being part of them. this of course, will be the last ever Finnish thread in this forum, so at the moment its saying goodbye nicely. Then onto the new seperate scandinavian forum :tongue2 lets hope for a good day tommorow :hope :hope

Re: Finland Veikkausliiga 24-28/08/06 yeh today looks like a tougher day I've gone for KUPS (0) @ 1.75 HJK -0.25 @ 1.84 and you convince me to go Mypa @ 1.84 ;) nothing in ykonen today - awful games :unsure I'm looking forward to the big showdown on Monday. Its also my birthday so hopefully Tampere can deliver me a nice present. :beer Cant find any AH odds at the moment - id imagine we will be given the chance of a +0.25 on the visitors. Tampere were the last team to beat the Valkeakoski side and i have a feeling they can do it again. GL today :hope :hope :hope

yeh today looks like a tougher day I've gone for KUPS (0) @ 1.75 HJK -0.25 @ 1.84 and you convince me to go Mypa @ 1.84 ;) nothing in ykonen today - awful games :unsure I'm looking forward to the big showdown on Monday. Its also my birthday so hopefully Tampere can deliver me a nice present. :beer Cant find any AH odds at the moment - id imagine we will be given the chance of a +0.25 on the visitors. Tampere were the last team to beat the Valkeakoski side and i have a feeling they can do it again. GL today :hope :hope :hope
Happy Birthday mate:ok and you are quite right TamU play Monday,,i have updated my preview...:hope

KuPS destroying Jaro and then the new boy Hejazi scores very very much against the run of play KuPS 1-1
I said waiting for others to score damm it.. and jaro score.. Sorry for my bad mouth. Now. need Kups 1 more goal, everything will be fine :):notworthy :notworthy

and Mypa 1111111111111111111111111111111111 go go Kups, Mypa for moreeeee :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy Havent finished typing now 1-1 :(
what is going on today 1-1, goals so quick - hope we are all on >2.5 bets! :lol

Gave up on mypa' date=' hope Kups to score 1 more :)[/quote'] KuPS already winning and over is met - do you have a cheeky -1 also? MyPa shell shocked, suss penalty and going behind.....they are a better team than this so why now do they go rubbish...I left them alone last week becuase of Adriano sale, just to see if they would cope ok and they won, now!?!?

KuPS already winning and over is met - do you have a cheeky -1 also? MyPa shell shocked, suss penalty and going behind.....they are a better team than this so why now do they go rubbish...I left them alone last week becuase of Adriano sale, just to see if they would cope ok and they won, now!?!?
No, I have -0.25 np for that, just hoping for extra goal to secure the win :):cow Mypa lost cant do much :( Klubi 04, i have medium stake. Not a good weekend for me but a good result for you. Breakeven I suppose. But still very good picks and well done to you. Cheersssssssssss :cheers

Re: Finland Veikkausliiga 24-28/08/06 Not the best TamU side lined up here, Ville Lehtinen is on the bench but fit so must not be 100%. Hard to say the formation today, Pertot is back so must be 4-5-1 playing central next to Wiss but also Juska Savolainen lines up so 3 central midfielders. Marchis is on bench and Antti Ojanperä plays, probably roation for extra pace in the back positions. My guess is 4-5-1 with Niemi joining Sakari in attack, There are certainly no strikers in the team! Nebi Mustafi comes in for Haka in place of Toni Lehtinen (number 2 scorer) suggesting a more defencive side for Haka too. Otherwise side is as expected. FC Haka: Vilmunen, Kangaskorpi, Okkonen, Viljanen, Ylönen, Kauppila, Fowler, Manninen, Innanen, Popovitch, Mustafi. Tampere United: 4-5-1? (Niemi could play forward and 4-4-2 but would expect Jussi not Juska in midfield if this was the case) Kavén Kuoppala, Ojanperä, Lindström, Aho, Wiss, Savolainen J, Pertot, Kujala, Niemi, Saarinen :hope for TamU