** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Finland Veikkausliiga 24-28/08/06

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Finland Veikkausliiga 24-28/08/06

Hi darklight, what do you think about MyPA - TPS?
hi korelat44, to be honest... i dont really know :) i only post the tips that i know, usually most of the team info i get it from this forum my picks for tonight is: Honka -1.25 & TG OVER 2.75

Re: Finland Veikkausliiga 24-28/08/06 Honka should win but no value what so ever, they are missing many key players. Listed probable XIs Honka: Peltonen, Helin, Koskinen, Heilala, Jalasto, Perovuo, Weckström, Vasara, Porokara, Vuorinen, Puustinen. KuPS: Bantamoi, Kärkkäinen, Hurme, Hartikainen, Itälä, Gruborovics, Medo, Mahlakaarto, Kautonen, Oinonen, Sadik. KuPS at full strength whislt Honka will miss two strongest defenders Patronen & Lagerblom. Forward Huuhtanen is still absent but not too important given the might Honka attack but Janne Saarinen has again suffered a knock and he is a player of strong influence when fit. Up and coming midfielder Niki Otaru could also miss out. All these players are first team players with double figures for appearances stats. Honka should win very much but KuPS are playing with hearth and spirit, look at TPS result? Honka are better than TPS of course and I do expect the win but be careful with handicaps! Small on the >2.5 for me GL

Honka should win but no value what so ever, they are missing many key players. KuPS at full strength whislt Honka will miss two strongest defenders Patronen & Lagerblom. Forward Huuhtanen is still absent but not too important given the might Honka attack but Janne Saarinen has again suffered a knock and he is a player of strong influence when fit. Up and coming midfielder Niki Otaru could also miss out. All these players are first team players with double figures for appearances stats. Honka should win very much but KuPS are playing with hearth and spirit, look at TPS result? Honka are better than TPS of course and I do expect the win but be careful with handicaps! Small on the >2.5 for me GL
hmm,placed my bets on Honka -1.25 and TG 2.75 OVER hopefully Honka will crush Kups :hope

What abt KooTeePee vs Inter Turku?? Inter Turku seems to hav a gd record over KTP. Got any info whether they hav injuries???
Looks like a draw to me, both sides have problems with form and general play, neither have major injury worries. KTP have rotated a few players Szilagyi (ATT) is benched maybe slight knock ,Leetma (mid) still recovers, Kinnaslampi (def) still out as is striker Ikävalko. Tura is still in goal for regular keeper Henriksson. Tura has done ok. Inter miss Furuholm (ATT) & Tumanto (mid) whilst forward Miikka Ilo starts on the bench. The starting side looks good enough though.

hmm,placed my bets on Honka -1.25 and TG 2.75 OVER hopefully Honka will crush Kups :hope
I hope they do ok for you, still a very fine attack playing average defence so good chance for an 2 goal win, Honka will score I am sure, a lot will depend on the KuPS game.

hey Galea' date=' u like playing TG Over? if u do? should have a go at Japan-League, mostly end up with 4,5 or 6 goals :)[/quote'] just picked a regualr >2.5 on today but might give that a look - thanks :ok Saarinen with the 3rd goal, good player was rated doubtful this morning..:cheers

Re: Finland Veikkausliiga 24-28/08/06 Please moderate you stakes and bet sensible...10/10 for my system is not 100% sure! Perhaps cover TamU with 1-1 draw

Sport Football (Finland)
Event Hämeenlinna v Rakuunat
Selection Hämeenlinna
Strength 10/10
Date 26/08/2006
Bookmaker/Price Expekt @ 1.60 (Back)
Reasoning FC Hämeenlinna - JP-seura Rakuunat Finland, Ykkönen 2006 yet again I must go against this weak Rakuunat side who are no longer really fighting for anything this term. They are bottom of the table and 6 points off Hämeenlinna who are their nearest rival. Hämeenlinna are not great either but has suddenly improved a great deal and this is why the odds still remain so reasonable. Hämeenlinna have players from Tampere and Honka to assist their fight to stay in the Ykkönen. They are now unbeaten in 6 games. Pekka Sihvola (att), Lasse Lind (def) & Vesa Heikinheimo (def) have helped a great deal whilst they have also had the use of players like Mika Lahtinen and Erik Westerholm from TamU. I can not be sure of the final team for Hämeenlinna today but it will be the stronger one whatever happens! Home win! GL

Sport Football (Finland)
Event MyPa v TPS
Selection MyPa
Strength 10/10
Date 27/08/2006
Bookmaker/Price Nordicbet @ 1.95 (Back)
Reasoning MyPa Anjalankoski - Turku PS Finland, Veikkausliiga 2006 No doubt in my mind where the general class exists, MyPa have a very solid and quite skilful squad, it regular form they would be priced around 1.55/1.60 in this fixture. The bigger price is due to 3 things, TPS have exceeded expectations and become and dangerous side, MyPa have had a series of bad missings and hit poor form and now talisman Adriano is gone. Tomorrow however MyPa can name almost their strongest side with Taipale and Muinonen now fully fit using the talented youngster Kangaskolkka to partner experienced Puhakainen in attack in place of Adriano. I expect a narrow home win as MyPa try to keep up their slight chances on a good league position. Missing is defender Pulkkinen whose injury is longer term as well as defending central midfielder Tero Karhu and attacking midfielder/forward Niki Helenius. TPS have a full team now with Kasper Hämäläinen now back to full fitness and playing much better, reserve midfielder Haijanen is only missing. MyPa: Korhonen, Huttunen, Miranda, Timoska, Kansikas, Muinonen, Kuparinen, Lindström, Taipale, Puhakainen, Kangaskolkka. TPS: Iiskola, Vellamo, Nuorela, Lehtonen, Rähmönen, Tursas, Heinikangas, Äääritalo, Surraco, Ady, Hyyrynen. GL

Sport Football (Finland)
Event KuPS v Jaro
Selection KuPS & OVER 2.5 @2.06 Pinnacle
Strength 10/10
Date 27/08/2006
Bookmaker/Price Nordicbet @ 2.40 (Back)
Reasoning KuPS Kuopion Palloseura v FF Jaro Finland, Veikkausliiga 2006 We can ignore form and table positions for most games in Finland as the class gap is not so big, some teams have a more solid feel than others and of course confidence can still factor. Here we are with two very desperate sides buth with qualities of that I have no doubt. KuPS and Jaro are 10th and 11th in the form table and 11th and 13th in the league overall with KuPS sitting at the very bottom. Overall I see the two sides as fairly even but if forced to choose I would go for KuPS and tomorrow I will go with this thought, KuPS are 2/3/3 at home which is not so bad whilst Jaro are 0/2/5 away so stats also agree with my home win prediction. KuPS have been fighting for their life and a great 1-2 win at TPS picked by me last week at 9.2 showed what they can do. Seth Ablade may have left the club but with forwards like Sadik and Oinonen they are still a dangerous side. I have also been impressed with Gruborovics & Medo in midfield. KuPS have no missings for tomorrow’s game. Jaro have a few problems for tomorrows game, forward Väisänen has left for a trial in the UK whilst their most influential player Jimmy Wargh has missed training with an injury (still could play). Attacking midfielder Jaarko Isteri has left the club and defender Sarajärvi is out injured. New forward Hejazi could make his debut for Jaro and with Stevic & Paatelainen alongside this could be another >2.5 games with hopeful home win result. KuPS: Bantamoi, Heikelä, Hurme, Hartikainen, Itälä, Gruborovics, Medo, Kautonen, Mahlakaarto, Sadik, Oinonen. FF Jaro: Viander, Luoma, Ginev, Portin, Törnqvist, Hevonkorpi, Wargh, Storbacka, Stevic, Paatelainen, Hejazi. GL

Sport Football (Finland)
Event Haka v Tampere United
Selection Tampere United
Strength 10/10
Date 28/08/2006
Bookmaker/Price Nordicbet @ 3.60 (Back)
Reasoning FC Haka Valkeakoski - Tampere United Finland, Veikkausliiga 2006 This is a derby game of huge important to both clubs and friendly local rivalry. H2H TamU 4, Draw 2, Haka 4. Haka won 2 of their 4 in 2003. This season TamU 1 Haka 0 Last season TamU 0 Haka 0 and Haka 1 TamU 1 Tampere are letting this once very promising 2006 season title escape from their grasp and this can not happen, their squad is clearly better than HJK or Haka and at IMO a touch better than even Honka, more so now as Honka have some serious losses over the next weeks. Many lost on the 2-3 home loss to VPS and now is time to regain are losses, VPS are solid fighters, long balls, men behind the ball and hard tackles whilst TamU like to try and play a little using width and set play exceptionally well. The 2-3 defeat was disappointing but I doubt it would have happened had Ville Lehtinen (top scorer with 10 goals) not injured himself the morning of the match. He will certainly return to compliment the strong wide play from Kujala & Niemi not to mention a set piece or two from Wiss. Heinänen, Hynynen & Sainio are still missing now for many weeks, Heinänen will not play first team this season. Pertot may only play the bench and I am not sure why. FC Haka are playing much better and looking dangerous in attack finally after seeming to be quite toothless and just a solid side. Haka will miss forward Parviainen who has barely starting since his transfer in 2005 winter. Game could go either way of course but i will take what I believe to be the better at the higher odds. FC Haka: Vilmunen, Kangaskorpi, Okkonen, Viljanen, Ylönen, Kauppila, Fowler, Manninen, Innanen, Popovitch, Lehtinen. Tampere United: Kavén, Kuoppala, Marchis, Lindström, Aho, Wiss, Savolainen J, Saarinen, Kujala, Niemi, Lehtinen. GL