Volleyball, World League Finals

Yesterday Bulgaria pulled off a huge surprise beating hot favourites Brazil... and they (we) won 3:0! Today Bulgaria plays against Serbia and Montenegro (SCG) - Gamebookers offers odds 1.9 for Bulgaria and 1.8 for SCG. SCG lost their first match against tournament hosts Russia - no shame in that, by the result was 0:3. If Bulgaria wins today, we qualify for the final four. If SCG lose - they lose all chances for the final four. Normally, I would rate both teams as equal and surely SCG is more famous. But Bulgaria is in great form right now while SCG obviously has some problems. In the qualification pools Bulgaria lost only two matches - against Cuba. SCG lost three matches against Poland, USA (in poor form) and Japan. Motivation should be also on Bulgaria's side as SCG might win today and yet miss the final four. To sum it up, I think that Bulgaria has at least 60% chance to win today there's value in 1.9. 5/10 stake for me on Bulgaria