** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Carlisle 15/08

Carl

Re: Carlisle 15/08 Gotta say i was extremly pissed off to see that Fire Ranger was given way too much to do by his inexperienced jockey. Would of won that race with a more experienced pilot aboard without question.:@ Rofl would help if i put it in the right Thread eh .

Re: Carlisle 15/08 7.00 Carlisle - Small ew on Petite Mac Decent horse around this sort of grade and lesser races, only just out of the handicap and has decent female claimer on board taking 7lbs off the horses back. Seems to like Carlisle, a win and a few places here. Currently around 12-1. Good speed rating and only ran 2 days ago. Get on ew. 7.30 Carlisle - Small Win bet on William John Bolton Hall might be the one to beat, was due to run Sunday but got pulled out but i'd rather take the better price and value on William John. Carries less weight than the favourite, won well last time out, course winner, trainer in form, good chance even with an extra 5lb to carry.