** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

3 All Ins 1st hand on the flop

robilaruk

EDIT maybe I should rephrase this after the intial shove by byron (what would he shove with on that board?), what do you put veralf on? and after two shoves in front of him, what would superhessau call with? am trying to figure out peoples calling ranges and why etc Thanks Damo EDIT ************************************************************ multiple limpers on this first hand and then all hell breaks loose on the flop with 3 AI.... anyone want to guess what cards people had? Damo mrs lee is at seat 1 with 1500.00 Byron4 is at seat 2 with 1485.00 Scouse nay is at seat 3 with 1470.00 veralf is at seat 4 with 1500.00 LizziePL is at seat 5 with 1500.00 AueOliver is at seat 6 with 1500.00 GORTEE is at seat 7 with 1500.00 SuperHessu is at seat 8 with 1500.00 general 2 is at seat 9 with 1500.00 mookey2 is at seat 10 with 1500.00 Scouse nay posts the large blind 30.00 Byron4 posts the small blind 15.00 Byron4: --, -- Scouse nay: --, -- veralf: --, -- LizziePL: 7c, 7s AueOliver: --, -- GORTEE: --, -- SuperHessu: --, -- general 2: --, -- mookey2: --, -- mrs lee: --, -- Pre-flop: veralf: Call 30.00 LizziePL: Call 30.00 AueOliver: Call 30.00 GORTEE: Call 30.00 SuperHessu: Call 30.00 general 2: Fold mookey2: Call 30.00 mrs lee: Call 30.00 Byron4: Call 30.00 Scouse nay: Check Flop (Board: 8d, 10d, 9d): Byron4: All in Scouse nay: Fold veralf: All in LizziePL: Fold superhessau All in

Re: 3 All Ins 1st hand on the flop If its a boss media game @sporting odds , i would expect hands like 52 off K6 off , perhaps another 102 off . :rollin :rollin

A9 A8 n A10 or trip 8's 9's n 10's If it's a Boss Media game i wouldn't be surprised by either.

Re: 3 All Ins 1st hand on the flop Well could be anything, I'd guess Ace flush wins the hand rather than straight flush but it wouldnt suprise me. I would only have called that early with 2 all in with 2 diamonds king high at least.

Re: 3 All Ins 1st hand on the flop maybe I should rephrase this after the intial shove by byron (what would he shove with on that board?), what do you put veralf on? and after two shoves in front of him, what would superhessau call with? am trying to figure out peoples calling ranges and why etc Thanks Damo

Re: 3 All Ins 1st hand on the flop didn't see the flop properly . So its an all diamond flop . hmm , i believe brian hit the flush . He probably has a low diamonds cards . Went all in cause he hit the flush . Apparantly , someone before him might have an ace of diamonds and seeing the all in , must have thought why not ? As for the other one , possibly 2 pair i feel . Ignore my previous post i guess . Didn't read the flop properly .