Mansion Poker Dome

avongirl

The number of places for the daily qualifiers appears to have been increased from 600 to 1000. Logged in about 12.30 today ready to reg when the evening tourney appeared and it had 800-odd in, although it still said 600 max in the lobby. It is playing with 1000 now. The 7.00pm one is set up as 1000 max, had over 300 in by 1.15 and is currently on 850. So it still seems as if it will fill up, but anyone who has stuggled to get in may now get a better chance. Still only top 6 qualify however! :(

Re: Mansion Poker Dome I've given up on the Dome. At first I thought that the move to 6 seat tables was a good idea as thats the format in Vegas for the real thing, but generally you get dumped with one other player and 4 sitouts, so it ends up being a HU tourney. Got so frustrated at suffering stupid suck outs that I decided to forget about it.:(

Re: Mansion Poker Dome Well I'll be playing for the first (and possibly last) time tonight. Got fed up of having to trail upstairs and wait 10 mins for Run's PC to boot up so I can reg him for it every day :eyes , so finally got round to downloading Mansion onto mine, which is usually on anyway. I don't normally play anything on a Friday so thought I'd give it a go. It's all good practice! Don't think I can be bothered with it every night tho.

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Mansion Poker Dome

I see that Mansion are now holding buy ins for the Poker Dome. They have $5, $10 and $20 satellites, there may be some good value on some of them.
also running 1000,2000,20000 guaranteed games,they reckon the direct buy for the 20k is $215 bit steep when you can play for a million on pokerstars for $500

Just noticed when I reg'd today that the max is now 1500. :eek Still only 1 place. :( Also 1500 for the $5000 guaranteed freeroll.
qualified for the $109 dome final on sunday,$10 rebuy,5 seats guaranteed only 13 players.no rebuy but added on at break,much easier route.....

Re: Mansion Poker Dome i think all sites should do away with freerolls. most of the players sit out or go all in every hand. if they made it 1cent or a dollar it would make all the difference in these sort of things. i play freerolls myself but find lately they are a waste of time ...either you cant register because its filled within 30secs, or a table full of sit outs. dont like the idea of mpp points either because not everyone plays a certain site all the time ...so i feel a dollar or a few cents stops the freeroll mayhem

The $20 + 2 Dome tourney looks good too' date=' decent value with low numbers as it's a freezeout.[/quote'] played this one(bubbled)good thing about this one is it puts you in the $215 final where 2 seats are available to the dome as opposed to 1 seat in the $109 final