** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Be a FIRST CLASS player on EuroPoker.com.

rednutt

Got this email: Hi PL-rednutt, Be a FIRST CLASS player on EuroPoker.com. There’s a tourney taking place just for our new players. The FIRST CLASS tourney is a special one off tourney for players who make a first deposit now. All you have to do is make your first deposit with the deposit code of ‘FIRST’. When you do this, you will receive a free ticket for the FIRST CLASS tournament. Not only that but you will also get a 100% deposit bonus up to $100. So if you deposit $100 you get an extra $100! Check out these FIRST CLASS prizes: 1st Ticket to WPT Boot Camp Cruise on Oct 19 (plus travel to and from Florida) 2nd Ticket to Poker Classic Online Final worth $5000+200 3rd A fantastic Honda Zoomer – only the coolest scooter on the planet! There will also be a cash prize pool of $3,000 shared among players who place 4-20.

• 3 weeks later...

Europoker First Class Tourney Looks pretty decent.

In case you need reminding it’s the EuroPoker FIRST CLASS Tourney this Sunday! This is THE EuroPoker first deposit tourney. If you need any more reason to make your first deposit to EuroPoker.com this is it! We are hosting a massive free tournament for all our new players. All you have to do is make a first deposit and you will get a free ticket for our FIRST CLASS tournament. This will take place this Sunday (Aug 27) at 1700 GMT Deposit using ‘FIRST’ Take part in the FIRST CLASS tourney and you could win BIG. Just make your first deposit with the code ‘FIRST’. You will then receive a ticket into your account which you can use to take part in the FIRST CLASS tourney. Not only that but you will also receive a 100% first deposit bonus up to $150*. Take a look at these FIRST CLASS prizes! 1st Ticket to WPT Boot Camp Cruise on Oct 19 (plus travel to and from Florida) 2nd Ticket to Poker Classic Online Final worth $5000+200 3rd A fantastic Honda Zoomer – only the coolest scooter on the planet! There will also be a cash prize pool of $3,000 shared among players who place 4-20. Please note: even when you have your ticket you still have to register for the tournament to take part. Don’t forget to register before the FIRST CLASS tourney starts. See tournament schedule for details.

Re: Be a FIRST CLASS player on EuroPoker.com. and dont deposit if your using aol,i did my isp showed as in america so they blocked my account(when i registered my country was uk) have pointed out to them this mistake but they say its their security to users and they are not budging unless i fax them id,my cats name,my life history etc etc. :moon :moon :moon :moon stick it europoker you can keep the $10