August Champions League - Sporting Odds

avongirl

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: August Champions League - Sporting Odds

Well done ed' date=' hopefully have a strong finish on thursday :hope , followed by Teaulc.[/quote'] thanks,,hopefully my full house wont get beat by another full house,,:wall :wall :wall n1 runadrum:sad makes for a good night on thursday,,all the best ed:ok :ok

thanks,,hopefully my full house wont get beat by another full house,,:wall :wall :wall n1 runadrum:sad makes for a good night on thursday,,all the best ed:ok :ok
You too Alan, big finish :hope

Re: August Champions League - Sporting Odds Cheers avonirl, dont know about good play, more down too lots of luck tonight, specially in the heads up!(sorry bout that last river mole) Nice to finally post my 1st reply, after a win (seems easier to say thank you, than to just say hi) was goin to wait till 2moz, but couldn't get to sleep and ive gotta leave for work in about 2hrs, so thought id post it now and have a cple of quick stt's. Ive ticked box to say im playin in 2moras focus game, but may be asleep, so if im not there, i wish all of u who are the best of luck! hope its not to soon to do this, but now i know where it comes from(after a month or so of wondering) PL cccchhhhhaaaaarrrrrgggggeeee (hope thats right)

Re: August Champions League - Sporting Odds Didn't realise id been active since the 4th only checked the e-mail on the 27th (cheers for activating it for me Paul) and cheers to king volca, who i work with, for introducing me too the forum, every1 seems so friendly!

Re: August Champions League - Sporting Odds Great result 68allin :clap :clap , well done also to the mole for his runner up spot but extremely unlucky AGAIN.. Should be good on Thursday then, can hardly wait :unsure :ok :cheers

Cheers avonirl' date=' dont know about good play, more down too lots of luck tonight, specially in the heads up!(sorry bout that last river mole) Nice to finally post my 1st reply, after a win (seems easier to say thank you, than to just say hi) was goin to wait till 2moz, but couldn't get to sleep and ive gotta leave for work in about 2hrs, so thought id post it now and have a cple of quick stt's. Ive ticked box to say im playin in 2moras focus game, but may be asleep, so if im not there, i wish all of u who are the best of luck! hope its not to soon to do this, but now i know where it comes from(after a month or so of wondering) PL cccchhhhhaaaaarrrrrgggggeeee (hope thats right)[/quote'] :welcome to PL 68allin, congrats on your win, all to play for in the last game now Mike

will sharpe1ne `s score count tonight as he is using a ringer????????:lol :lol who obviously plays better than he does:dude :dude :rollin
Yes, seemed a little more aggressive than sharpe don't you think:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin the worst thing is it's so true. Wish I was was able to watch it cos this time when you went to steal my blinds I bet you all got a bit of a shock:lol :lol :lol And by all accounts there could be a backlash from Runadrum with a monster 54o making a straight on the river:$ Come on you must know who was playing in my place The One And Only :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy Jaded:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy You did me proud mate:ok :welcome 68allin nice to see you finally popped in.Great result:ok Now were into the final stretch lets take this comp down for PL:nana

And by all accounts there could be a backlash from Runadrum with a monster 54o making a straight on the river:$ Come on you must know who was playing in my place The One And Only :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy Jaded:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy
Awww... shucks!! Cheers mate, was only to happy to oblige :) I have to correct one thing though - it was 54s - even *I* don't raise with 54o!!

Re: August Champions League - Sporting Odds very good luck ed,,,i wish i was challenging you a bit more but the poker gods have deemed me not worthy enough just yet,,i have a big battle to get 3rd place and :hope will achieve this,,and the very best of luck to all in and challenging for the money placements....may we all have a good night :ok :ok :ok

Re: August Champions League - Sporting Odds Aye let battle commence.:dude Now you should all have half decent player notes on the people that have been playing, so USE em:ok .Still can't believe when djudju won that one a few weeks back i'd just took him from 4300 chips down to 800,at high blinds then everyone let him back in on our table. Good luck tonight:clap :clap :clap And lets bring it home:ok

Re: August Champions League - Sporting Odds Of all the tourneys to go out 1st!! Dang!! QQ, flop comes down j high, go all in like a muppit, to be called by jk, and the k comes on the turn! Come on ED u can take top spot off djuju, good luck all other pl's in with shot of top spot!

Re: August Champions League - Sporting Odds out in 14th, not enough points to improve my score :wall :wall :wall mikes still in and scored enough points to over take me so i aint gonna hear the last of that :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy . good luck all still in