ATP Sopot/Washington & WTA San Diego 31st July - 6th August

Re: ATP Sopot/Washington & WTA San Diego 31st July - 6th August

SportTennis
EventVassallo-Arguello vs Daniel
SelectionVassallo-Arguello to win
Strength10/10
Date01/08/2006
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 1.62 (Back)
ReasoningTypical claycourt encounter here. We have two typical claycourters and both are improving their tennis latelly. Vassallo-Arguello is favourite here, but it won't be easy match at all. Argentinian Vassallo is performing above expectations reaching fourth round of French Open, semifinals of Biella challenger. Last week he played in Kitzbuhel and won in first round against Dick Norman in two, but lost to Youzhny 6-0 4-6 6-7(2). His opponent, Daniel Marcos is maybe a little more challenger player, but still in a very good form. Marcos also played in Kitzuhel last week and also reached second round defeating Montanes and losing to Andrei Pavel, both games were in two sets. They also have very interesting h2h: 2000 Gramado Challenger 32 Hard (O) M.DANIEL 6-2 6-1 2000 Brazil F2 Futures 32 Clay (O) M.VASSALLO-ARGUELLO 5-7 3-6 2001 Sao Paulo 2 Challenger QF Clay (O) M.VASSALLO-ARGUELLO 5-7 3-6 2005 Quito Challenger 32 Clay (O) M.DANIEL 6-3 5-7 6-4 2006 Santiago Challenger 32 Clay (O) M.VASSALLO-ARGUELLO 4-6 4-6 2006 Biella Challenger 32 Clay (O) M.VASSALLO-ARGUELLO 4-6 6-4 5-7 So, they played six times and Vassallo won four, including last two matches. I expect today Vassallo to win again, but it won't be easy at all, so over games too.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SportTennis
EventGaudio vs Pashanski
SelectionGaudio -5.5 games to win (Asian Handicap)
Strength10/10
Date01/08/2006
Bookmaker/Price>10bet @ 1.89 (Back)
ReasoningGaston Gaudio, borned to play on clay. He will meet Boris Pashanski today. It looks like terrible form of Boris Pashanski has no end. He had some nice performances during February and March in South America, reached 60th position in the world and is playing worse and worse. But, beside this results he has no major success in professional tennis, and if he didn't have these results at the beging of the season most likely he would be just another "challenger only" player. On the other side, Gaston Gaudio isn't in a best form. He had some nice performances in Monte Carlo, Acapulco and other claycourt tournaments. But since French Open where he reached fourth round, he lacks of great results. Gastaas, quarterfinals and lost to Richard Gasquet, Stuttgart, lost to Zabaleta. Finally, last week he showed some good tennis defeating Juan Monaco and Dennis Gremelmayr, but lost to winner of that tournament-Calleri. Pashanski has 11 losts in a row! KOubek, Soderling, Djokovic, Volandri, Davydenko, Llodera, Safin, Agassi, Greul, Bozoljac were players who won against him quite easily. So, this is great chance for Gaston Gaudio to raise his level of form and progress easily to the next round.
SportTennis
EventGaudio vs Pashanski
SelectionUnder 20 Games (Asian Handicap)
Strength10/10
Date01/08/2006
Bookmaker/Price>Unibet @ 1.70 (Back)
ReasoningGaston Gaudio, borned to play on clay. He will meet Boris Pashanski today. It looks like terrible form of Boris Pashanski has no end. He had some nice performances during February and March in South America, reached 60th position in the world and is playing worse and worse. But, beside this results he has no major success in professional tennis, and if he didn't have these results at the beging of the season most likely he would be just another "challenger only" player. On the other side, Gaston Gaudio isn't in a best form. He had some nice performances in Monte Carlo, Acapulco and other claycourt tournaments. But since French Open where he reached fourth round, he lacks of great results. Gastaas, quarterfinals and lost to Richard Gasquet, Stuttgart, lost to Zabaleta. Finally, last week he showed some good tennis defeating Juan Monaco and Dennis Gremelmayr, but lost to winner of that tournament-Calleri. Pashanski has 11 losts in a row! KOubek, Soderling, Djokovic, Volandri, Davydenko, Llodera, Safin, Agassi, Greul, Bozoljac were players who won against him quite easily. So, this is great chance for Gaston Gaudio to raise his level of form and progress easily to the next round.

Re: ATP Sopot/Washington & WTA San Diego 31st July - 6th August Event : Massa-Dev Varman MASSA to win There are 1030 places difference between the 2 players. Dev Varman has played only a few FU tournaments , not even played a chalenger in his career and is now 21 years old this year. Just wonder how he got a wild card to play here. The difference of class should be far too big. Massa : 1.4 on betfair at the moment

SportTennis
EventMonaco vs Melzer
SelectionMonaco to win 2-1
Strength10/10
Date01/08/2006
Bookmaker/Price>Bet365 @ 4.33 (Back)
ReasoningInteresting match here. Both of them are in a good form. Juan Monaco was a finalist at Stuttgart Open and Melzer is having really nice tennis since Wimbledon. He played semies in Newport, third round in Stuttgart and quarterfinals of Kitzbuhel. H2H is from this season, Monaco already won once against Jurgen. It was two weeks ago in Stuttgart, 6-4 6-7(3) 6-4. I expect the same battle today. So, I really see value in backing both players to win 2-1 in sets.
SportTennis
EventMonaco vs Melzer
SelectionMelzer to win 2-1
Strength10/10
Date01/08/2006
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 4.99 (Back)
ReasoningInteresting match here. Both of them are in a good form. Juan Monaco was a finalist at Stuttgart Open and Melzer is having really nice tennis since Wimbledon. He played semies in Newport, third round in Stuttgart and quarterfinals of Kitzbuhel. H2H is from this season, Monaco already won once against Jurgen. It was two weeks ago in Stuttgart, 6-4 6-7(3) 6-4. I expect the same battle today. So, I really see value in backing both players to win 2-1 in sets.

Tip Detail
SportTennis
EventCalleri - Armando
SelectionArmando
Strength10/10
Date01/08/2006
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 4.81 (Back)
ReasoningI think that on this odds it's not that bad idea to back Armando.He made it throught the qualies easilly and he likes clay.Calleri had few good weeks on clay and he won last week in Kitzbuhel.He may be a little tired and I don't know if he is taking seriously this tournament.I will try it.
Tip Detail
SportTennis
EventMarach - Waske
SelectionMarach
Strength10/10
Date01/08/2006
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 1.75 (Back)
ReasoningI rate Marach as a slighty better player here.Waske is just awfull and in most of the tournaments he has problems to go throught to the 2nd round.From the beginning of the year when he played few good matches now he is just a crap.Marach isn't more impressive but from this two I will go with him. :)
Tip Detail
SportTennis
EventKohlschreiber - Berlocq
SelectionKohlschreiber
Strength10/10
Date01/08/2006
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 1.38 (Back)
ReasoningBerlocq record on clay this year is 2-9 :) And one of this matches he won by retirement.Kohlschreiber has 9-6 this year and he is much better player tahn Berlocq.I he will take seriously this match then he should have no problems against crappy Carlos.
Tip Detail
SportTennis
EventVassallo-Arguello - Daniel
SelectionVassallo-Arguello
Strength10/10
Date01/08/2006
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 1.65 (Back)
ReasoningTwo rather challenger players than ATP.They played already two times against each other this year and both times Vassallo was better.He made it thrught qualies here so he had a chance to get familiar with a surface.Vassallo had great French Open this year where he made it to the 1/16.His results on clay this year speeks to me better than Daniel's so I will go with him.

SportTennis
EventMonaco vs Melzer
SelectionMonaco to win 2-1
Strength10/10
Date01/08/2006
Bookmaker/Price>Bet365 @ 4.33 (Back)
SportTennis
EventMonaco vs Melzer
SelectionMelzer to win 2-1
Strength10/10
Date01/08/2006
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 4.99 (Back)
Monaco took the second in a tiebreaker so 1-1 at the moment.

SportTennis
EventChakvetadze vs Kostanic
SelectionChakvetadze to win 2-0 in sets
Strength10/10
Date01/08/2006
Bookmaker/Price>10bet @ 1.85 (Back)
ReasoningKostanic is in very, very poor form. She had a very good start of the season, but after Banglore tournament in February, she is playing very bad. She didn't play since Wimbledon, and there she lost in first round to Ashley Harkleroad. Between Wimbledon and Roland Garros she played only two tournaments, in Zagreb challenger where she lost to unknown Nagy and in Hertogenbosch where she lost to Paola Suarez taking just two games. Still, she had a wedding a while ago, and I really doubt that she is focused on tennis right now. Anna Chakvetadze is in much better form. She reached third round of Wimbledon losing to Henin-Hardenne, but she was better previously against Vesnina and Yan. After Wimbledon she played Fed CUp and won against Ivana Lisjak from Croatia two times in tie-break. I have full confidence that Chakvetadze will win tonight in two easy sets.

SportTennis
EventGolovin vs Frazier
SelectionGolovin to win
Strength10/10
Date01/08/2006
Bookmaker/PriceCentrebet @ 1.36 (Back)
ReasoningTatiana Golovin will face up against Amy Frazier. Golovin had a nice last week and I expect from her to progress this match too. Tatiana won last week against Bondarenko, Sugiyama, Groenefeld and I expect her win today too.
SportTennis
EventZvonareva vs Sugiyama
SelectionZvonareva to win
Strength10/10
Date01/08/2006
Bookmaker/PriceCentrebet @ 1.38 (Back)
ReasoningGreat in-form player Zvonareva takes on veteran, mostly doubles player Ai Sugiyama. Zvonareva has 24-15 this season, and she won Cincinnati Open without a single set lost. Also, she performed well last week when she won Dechy and Srebotnik but lost to Clijsters in three. Ai is playing doubles mostly and is without any major win on hard this season. Full confidence in Zvonareva.

Re: ATP Sopot/Washington & WTA San Diego 31st July - 6th August Kohlschreiber :D It seems that he don't give a fu** about this tournament.

Tip Detail
SportTennis
EventDulko - Peer
SelectionPeer
Strength10/10
Date01/08/2006
Bookmaker/PriceInterwetten @ 1.45 (Back)
ReasoningPeer had great season on clay.Now it's time for hard.Dulko plays just an average tennis whole this year and she haven't started her hard court games better.Last week she losed easilly in 1st round against poor Morigami.And before that she made it to the 2nd round of Cincinnati where she won against crappy Domachowska in 1st round.Peer played just one hard court tournament so far after grass but hard is her favourite surface and she shouldn't have many problems to adjust.
Tip Detail
SportTennis
EventSrebotnik - Bartoli
SelectionSrebotnik
Strength10/10
Date01/08/2006
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 1.48 (Back)
ReasoningSrebotnik is clear favourite here.They meet already two weeks ago in Cincinnati where Srebotnik won easilly 6:2 6:1.Bartoli is not impressive the whole season and she plays rather poor.She had only few good starts.Srebotnik on the other seems to be in really good form lately.She losed last week in 1st round but this was against Zvonareva who was on fire in last weeks.I will go with Srebotnik here.

Re: ATP Sopot/Washington & WTA San Diego 31st July - 6th August Hi guys, Hopefully you enjoyed our 11-1 run since Wimbledon and continue with the following pick: ATP TOUR, PROKOM OPEN - SOPOT VANEK TO D PRZYSIEZNY @ 1.36 on stanjames A very solid Czech player Vanek who is at his best on clay and who reached QF at Umag last week losing a close match to Djokovic is an overwhelming favorite vs. Przysiezny - local wild card ranked 364 who has never won an ATP main draw match and is in the 2nd round only thanks to Coria withdrawal. www.WinningTipster.com

SportTennis
EventVolandri vs Garcia-Lopez
SelectionVolandri to win
Strength10/10
Date02/08/2006
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 1.58 (Back)
ReasoningFillipo Volandri is in-form in the right moment. Yesterday he defeated Gimeno-Traver 6-4 6-1. And, last week he played semifinals in Umag. On his way to semies HIdalgo, Portas and Gicquel were defeated. But, he lost to Stanislas Wawrinka in three, 5-7 6-2 4-6. Also, Volandri already won twice against Garcia-Lopez: 2005 Vina Del Mar 32 Clay (O) F.VOLANDRI 1-6 3-6 2005 Umag 16 Clay (O) F.VOLANDRI 1-6 1-6 Both time on clay, both times in two very easy sets. On the other side, Garcia-Lopez defeated Mariano Zabaleta 7-5 7-6. Before this tournament Spaniard was losing in first round of Umag and Amersfoort to Guzman and Moya. Volandri is in better form, playing in the part of the year he likes the most and I can't see anything but his win.

SportTennis
EventDavydenko vs Monaco
SelectionDavydenko to win 2-0 in sets
Strength10/10
Date02/08/2006
Bookmaker/Price>10bet @ 1.75 (Back)
Reasoning This is a bet against Juan Monaco, and on Nikolay Davydenko who always goes from strength to strenght in my oppinion. Russian had a very nice opener against Christophe Rochus two days ago and Juan Monaco struggled from a one set down to overpower Melzer. Still, recent performances of Nikolay Davydenko give me full confidence that he will win this match easy too. Two weeks before Davydenko was a runner up at Bastad Open, losing to Tommy Robredo. On the other side, Monaco is in good form, but nothing more than that. He is only a standard player for me, who can shine from time to time. But, against in-form Davydenko I don't think he has a lot of chances to prove me wrong.

Tip Detail
SportTennis
EventGaudio - Marach
SelectionMarach
Strength10/10
Date02/08/2006
Bookmaker/Price>Bet365 @ 4.00 (Back)
ReasoningGaudio is playing just an average tennis now.He had good beginning of the year but now he is nothing special really.He had big problems against poor Pashanski in 1st round and I think that Marach can give him even tougher game today.It's worth a shot on this odds.

Tip Detail
SportTennis
EventGaudio - Marach
SelectionMarach
Strength10/10
Date02/08/2006
Bookmaker/Price>Bet365 @ 4.00 (Back)
ReasoningGaudio is playing just an average tennis now.He had good beginning of the year but now he is nothing special really.He had big problems against poor Pashanski in 1st round and I think that Marach can give him even tougher game today.It's worth a shot on this odds.
Marach won the 3rd set tiebreaker....great call :clap

Re: ATP Sopot/Washington & WTA San Diego 31st July - 6th August Pity Armando hadn't done the same thing yesterday :)

Tip Detail
SportTennis
EventPierce - Bammer
SelectionBammer
Strength10/10
Date02/08/2006
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 2.99 (Back)
ReasoningPierce is back in WTA.This is her first tournament from her last appearance in Paris (February).We all know that it's always hard to get back on track after such a long break.Her stamina and feeling the game for sure needs match practice.Bammer is not so bad and she can give hard time to Pierce.Her hard court record is 10-7 this year.She won against Safarova with good style.It's worth a shot I guess.

Tip Detail
SportTennis
EventRobredo - Mayer
SelectionMayer
Strength10/10
Date03/08/2006
Bookmaker/PriceBetandWin @ 3.28 (Back)
ReasoningMayer seems to be in pretty good form lately.He had good Stuttgart tournament and then he won challenger in Finland :) In Sopot he trashed Kubot 6:1 6:2.Robredo on the other hand losed last week to Melzer in straight sets and here in Sopot he had tough 3 set match against poor Minar.Don't forget that Mayer was in final of Sopot tournament last year where he losed to Monfils.This should be a close match.

SportTennis
EventJiri Vanek vs Michal Przysiezny
SelectionJiri Vanek to win
Strength10/10
Date03/08/2006
Bookmaker/PriceUKBetting @ 1.30 (Back)
ReasoningVanek is in a quite good form. He performed well in Umag defeating Ventura and Dlouhy, but lost to great Novak Djokovic in three. Here in Sopot he won Di Mauro in two quite easy sets. On the other side, Michal Przysiezny is only futures/challenger players. Currently on the 364 position in the world. Generally, he plays very bad. Recently he is losing against names like Eschauer, Labadze, Piccari, Checa-Calvo, Widom, Zverev, all players who are much weaker than Jiri Vanek. Przysiezny is in second round only because his opponent Coria retired to him in first. Now, I expect much experienced Vanek to win this, easy or not.

SportTennis
EventAna Ivanovic vs Anna Chakvetadze
SelectionIvanovic to win
Strength10/10
Date03/08/2006
Bookmaker/PriceNordicbet @ 1.45 (Back)
ReasoningAna Ivanovic is much better player, at least for me. She had really good performances during this season and shouldn't have any problems defeating Chakvetadze. Ana performed well at Wimbledon and with two convincing wins here, she is totally favourite for me tonight. Akiko Morigami 6-2 6-1, Ami Frazier 6-3 6-2. On the other side, Chakvetadze won against Kostanic in two, but it was quite unconvincing. Yesterday she won against Nadia Petrova in three. H2H is 3-1 for Ivanovic, with two games on hard and both won by Ivanovic. So, here favourite for me, Chakva already played enough here.

SportTennis
EventSchyder vs Suarez
SelectionSchyder to win
Strength10/10
Date03/08/2006
Bookmaker/PriceNordicbet @ 1.25 (Back)
ReasoningPatty Schyder is in a good form and she showed that last week in Stanford and two weeks before in Cincinnati. Yesterday she won against Gisela Dulko in two easy sets, on the other side Paola Suarez is still recovering from injury, and beeing a typical claycourter... She should be already satisfied with her performance here and I don't execpt her to cause any kind of surprise today. Paola is already 30 years old and is recovering very slowly. They already met eight times, Paola leads 5-3 but, Schyder won last three meetings, all on hard.

Tip Detail
SportTennis
EventRobredo - Mayer
SelectionMayer
Strength10/10
Date03/08/2006
ReasoningMayer seems to be in pretty good form lately.He had good Stuttgart tournament and then he won challenger in Finland :) In Sopot he trashed Kubot 6:1 6:2.Robredo on the other hand losed last week to Melzer in straight sets and here in Sopot he had tough 3 set match against poor Minar.Don't forget that Mayer was in final of Sopot tournament last year where he losed to Monfils.This should be a close match.
:clap Mayer wins 2-0 v Robredo..Gr8 pick Randall....

Tip Detail
SportTennis
EventRobredo - Mayer
SelectionMayer
Strength10/10
Date03/08/2006
Good call. Robredos head was already in Toronto :ok

Re: ATP Sopot/Washington & WTA San Diego 31st July - 6th August I wanted to back Mayer 2:0....oh well.... :)

Tip Detail
SportTennis
EventHenman - Gambill
SelectionGambill
Strength10/10
Date03/08/2006
Bookmaker/PriceCentrebet @ 3.85 (Back)
ReasoningI wanted to play on Gambill yesterday already but i skipped it and this was a mistake.He won in 3 set match against Tipsarevic.He went throught qualies to the main draw as a LL and now he is playing pretty good.He is not at the losing position against Henman who isn't much impressive lately.He had big problems against King in the previous round and won that maych in tough 3 set match.And King is rather challenger and futures player.I think that gambill has better chances to win that odds are suggesting.Maybe handicap would be better here but I will try this one.
Tip Detail
SportTennis
EventLaine - Pierce
SelectionLaine
Strength10/10
Date03/08/2006
Bookmaker/PriceCentrebet @ 3.70 (Back)
ReasoningI'm still playing against Pierce.She is bach after long break and as previous match against Bammer showed she is not at her best.She was just better in important moments of that match and thanks to that she won.Laine is maybe not great player but she for sure have enough abilities to beat Pierce right now.She likes to play on hard and that seems to be her favourite surface.I'm hoping for a surprise here.

SportTennis
EventHrbaty vs Clement
SelectionHrbaty to win
Strength10/10
Date03/08/2006
Bookmaker/Price>10bet @ 1.55 (Back)
Reasoning I expect very close match here. Both guys are only average players and their time already passed, at least it looks like. Hrbaty was very good player, but never established himself in top10. He played nice tennis in LA reaching semies where he lost to Haas. Before Haas game he won all opponents in two sets. Yesterday night he was better than Gilles Muller in three hard fought sets. Tonight, Arnaud Clement should give him a close match. Clement won in first round against Bahami player-Sweeting 6-2 6-1. Frenchman already played well in Marseille earlier in the season defeating names like Ancic, Gasquet, Santoro, Verdasco etc. H2H is 3-0 in Hrbaty's favour, but no match was played on hard. Still, Hrbaty is better player for me than Clement. I believe he will win this, although it won't be easy.

Re: ATP Sopot/Washington & WTA San Diego 31st July - 6th August Event Hewitt vs Gremelmayr Selection Over 19.5 Games Strength 10/10 Date 03/08/2006 Bookmaker/Price Gamebookers @ 1.80 (Back) Reasoning Hewitt isn't in a best shape. He did won against Spadea last night, but it was more than a poor display. Beating Spadea in three sets 6-7(3) 7-6(5) 6-4 isn't convincing at all. On the other side, Gremelmayr already won against Wesley Whitehouse (RSA) 6-2 6-2, and last night Phau 6-4 6-3. Still, Gremelmayr had nice performances at Australian Open reaching 3rd round. I believe that he can hold at least eight times to Lleyton, or make a three setter match.

I wanted to back Mayer 2:0....oh well.... :)
Tip Detail
SportTennis
EventHenman - Gambill
SelectionGambill
Strength10/10
Date03/08/2006
Bookmaker/PriceCentrebet @ 3.85 (Back)
ReasoningI wanted to play on Gambill yesterday already but i skipped it and this was a mistake.He won in 3 set match against Tipsarevic.He went throught qualies to the main draw as a LL and now he is playing pretty good.He is not at the losing position against Henman who isn't much impressive lately.He had big problems against King in the previous round and won that maych in tough 3 set match.And King is rather challenger and futures player.I think that gambill has better chances to win that odds are suggesting.Maybe handicap would be better here but I will try this one.
Tip Detail
SportTennis
EventLaine - Pierce
SelectionLaine
Strength10/10
Date03/08/2006
Bookmaker/PriceCentrebet @ 3.70 (Back)
ReasoningI'm still playing against Pierce.She is bach after long break and as previous match against Bammer showed she is not at her best.She was just better in important moments of that match and thanks to that she won.Laine is maybe not great player but she for sure have enough abilities to beat Pierce right now.She likes to play on hard and that seems to be her favourite surface.I'm hoping for a surprise here.
Henman is very unstable for sure. I know in the past he has done well at this tourny but Randall I think you made the selection here...if gambill can get a high serve % in then he will have a great chance of beating Henman. Best of luck!

SportTennis
EventCarlsen vs Moodie
SelectionCarlsen to win
Strength10/10
Date03/08/2006
Bookmaker/PriceStan James @ 1.80 (Back)
ReasoningKenneth Carlsen is really enjoying his current form. After Wimbledon he came to US and played some really good tournaments on hard. Indianapolis-Stoppini and Hrbaty beaten, stopped by Muller. Than one week later he won against Srichaphan but lost to Ginepry. And now in Washington he won against Udomchoke and Srichaphan. Tonight, he'll meet Wesley Moodie. Moodie won against Querry and Sebastien Grosjean. Today, he'll have even better opponent. H2H scores: 2002 Surbiton Challenger SF Grass (O) W.MOODIE 3-6 6-7(5) 2003 Salvador 16 Hard (O) K.CARLSEN 7-5 6-7(5) 6-3 2003 Davis Cup 2003 Carpet (I) K.CARLSEN 6-7(1) 7-6(3) 6-3 6-4 2006 Surbiton Challenger QF Grass (O) W.MOODIE 3-6 6-3 3-6 I still believe that Carlsen is in better form now, and Over Games shouldn't be questionable in a game between those two players.
SportTennis
EventCarlsen vs Moodie
SelectionOver 23.5 Games
Strength10/10
Date03/08/2006
Bookmaker/PriceGamebookers @ 1.80 (Back)
ReasoningKenneth Carlsen is really enjoying his current form. After Wimbledon he came to US and played some really good tournaments on hard. Indianapolis-Stoppini and Hrbaty beaten, stopped by Muller. Than one week later he won against Srichaphan but lost to Ginepry. And now in Washington he won against Udomchoke and Srichaphan. Tonight, he'll meet Wesley Moodie. Moodie won against Querry and Sebastien Grosjean. Today, he'll have even better opponent. H2H scores: 2002 Surbiton Challenger SF Grass (O) W.MOODIE 3-6 6-7(5) 2003 Salvador 16 Hard (O) K.CARLSEN 7-5 6-7(5) 6-3 2003 Davis Cup 2003 Carpet (I) K.CARLSEN 6-7(1) 7-6(3) 6-3 6-4 2006 Surbiton Challenger QF Grass (O) W.MOODIE 3-6 6-3 3-6 I still believe that Carlsen is in better form now, and Over Games shouldn't be questionable in a game between those two players.