Ponty 30/07

Re: Ponty 30/07

4.10 Lake Garda (strangely had a vision yesterday this will win NTO' date= & lo behold, it runs today!!) 14/1
Don't tell me, Bowles......you'd had 15 pints of lager when you had this vision:lol If this wins based on "your vision", that's all of us throwing our "methods" out of the window. GL mate, hope it wins for you:ok

Re: Ponty 30/07 Goodbye Mr Bond 3.35 Pontefract Won really well over 9f this season at York, getting up on the line to deny Granston. This stiff mile at Ponty is almost like 9f with an uphill final 2f. Has won on this ground, seems to be in good heart and probably has more ability than the other horses in the race. Other horses in the field have not been in very good form and plenty of them look weighted up to the hilt, well in the handicappers grasp. (such as Jubilee Street) Distance winner, draw will be no concern over this trip.

Don't tell me, Bowles......you'd had 15 pints of lager when you had this vision:lol If this wins based on "your vision", that's all of us throwing our "methods" out of the window. GL mate, hope it wins for you:ok
not as much as 15 pints !! i would have no vision after that. lets see how it does!;)

not as much as 15 pints !! i would have no vision after that. lets see how it does!;)
:ok Hope it goes well for you but I'm going for Grazeon Gold Blend in the 410. Also 515, Trick Cyclist See "Back on Track?" thread for reasoning. Both EW.

Re: Ponty 30/07 Top day out at Ponty. Went with every intention of backing Palo Verde in the 1st but not at under 2-1. Me and the girlfriend had small ew on the 33-1 winner. I then lost most of my winnings on Tawafuud and Goodbye Mr Bond before finding a 16-1 winner in a race with a 1-6 favourite. Had the second in the last and ended up £50 in profit for the day. The girlfriend did even better, she got 33-1, 16-1 and 13-2 winners out of 7 races, she only took £50 and came home with £197. (not after eventing, just telling it as it was) Cursed myself with Jubilee Street, thought it was weighted up and had no chance.