Wednesday bankers

Re: Wednesday bankers 2.20 Catterick Algol - Was a good second to Champery last time who has gone on to win by 3 lengths next time out. Champery is rated quite highly and Algol's 2 length defeat to it should enable it to beat this field in a lower class race.

Re: Wednesday bankers Not going to be any sort of price currently around 1.50 but can't see this not winning personaly.

No.FormHorseTrainerWgtJockeyRPR
13-15Onward To Glory 21 beaten_favourite.gifP J Hobbs 611-5Richard Johnson 120
Found things difficult last time out when upped to Grade 3 , but is back down in Grade 4 company and wont have any problems with the shorter trip. Has run on the ground previously way back in 2004 and although didn't figure in that race has improved significantly since and looking at who hes gonna be up against today , I can't see anything that can beat him.

Re: Wednesday bankers

Not going to be any sort of price currently around 1.50 but can't see this not winning personaly.
No.FormHorseTrainerWgtJockeyRPR
13-15:OWSize('','/horses/racing_horse_form.sd?horse_id=570412&race_id=413124',800,480,'no','yes','yes')'>Onward To Glory 21 beaten_favourite.gif:OWSize("","/horses/trainer_form.sd?trainer_id=135&code=Jumps",800,480,'no','yes','yes')'>P J Hobbs 611-5:OWSize("","/horses/jockey_form.sd?jockey_id=12290&code=Jumps",800,480,'no','yes','yes')'>Richard Johnson 120
Found things difficult last time out when upped to Grade 3 , but is back down in Grade 4 company and wont have any problems with the shorter trip. Has run on the ground previously way back in 2004 and although didn't figure in that race has improved significantly since and looking at who hes gonna be up against today , I can't see anything that can beat him.
WOuld have won easily but broke down 2nd from home. Looked fatal. :hope it's OK.

Re: Wednesday bankers

Onwards to glory put down. Very sad. I feel sorry for all connections involved.
I didn't see the race and was very pleased to have backed the winner. Now I feel a bit of a c**t for my exuberance.:$

Re: Wednesday bankers Traf... The horse broke its shoulder. the 2nd fav had no chance and then the horse (cant remember its name) that was clear pulled itself up to go into the stables only for the eventual winner(2nd fav) to steal the race. I hate to see the horses suffer. Everything has a down side.