Ayr 25/07

Re: Ayr 25/07 Ayr pointers, Mark Johnston is doing well with his juvenile team at present and he aims to land back-to-back runnings of the opening maiden with TARTAN TIE. The top course trainer also saddles AGAINST THE GRAIN, who bids to return to form inthe 4.25 handicap. I notice also that hes just got the 3 out at AYR today with JOSEPH HENRY in the 3.50 being his 3rd.(spot form also in my paper). Micky Hammonds DESERT HUNTER bids to follow up his recent Catterick success in the 4.55. He also just has the 2 runners out today with EL REY ROYALE being his 2nd in the last race.

Re: Ayr 25/07

4.55 ayr my local trainer Ian Semple runs this one, had a cnut of a run last time but came flying in the last 2 fulongs...
825375Newkeylets 10 38-13 b1 I Semple T Eaves
worth a little ew nibble.:ok
looks good for the place on reflection - have taken 4.5 as his two rides at class 6 both under this jockey and finished second and third (although over 5 furlongs rather than 6) - certainly has a chance :hope

looks good for the place on reflection - have taken 4.5 as his two rides at class 6 both under this jockey and finished second and third (although over 5 furlongs rather than 6) - certainly has a chance :hope
2nd....:clap

16:55 - Newkeylets 12/1 EW. Gonna take an EW chance. Horse improved over this distance LTO, and is blinkered for the first time and this will hopefully have a positive effect. :hope
Made my day a bit better :)