Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment.

..... I have rechecked my results for the Conference and the selections remain the same:- Cambridge = 3-0 Oxford = 3-1 Suggest you recheck yours to satisfy yourself.:ok
Still can't find an error. Anybody else confirm what they are getting?

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. I did mention that within the sheet i dissected some of the h2h meetings had in correct scorelines. I only looked at the championship one, but it's possible that other leagues have errors. If these have been amended by Michael it's possibe one of you is using the old and one the new? Only suggestion I can think of. Incidentally I've re-checked the championship sheet and it still has incorrect results

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. I've just downloaded Michaels updated spreadsheet from the website and painstakingly added all results beyond 29/08/09. Changed all the relevant dates which have been moved and I'm 100% confident in not having made a mistake. Still I get Oxford 4-1 & Cambridge 2-0:(

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. ..... I seem to remember a similar query from past seasons. I believe that the match date played also affected various punters selections.Maybe the only true answer is for each to live with his/her own sheets and data input and stand firm on the resulting selections. Iv'e done this for four seasons now in the manner I am now following and the results have always been in the Black. So will continue in this vein and if any noticeable error is spotted then these will be corrected as we go along.;)

..... I seem to remember a similar query from past seasons. I believe that the match date played also affected various punters selections.Maybe the only true answer is for each to live with his/her own sheets and data input and stand firm on the resulting selections. Iv'e done this for four seasons now in the manner I am now following and the results have always been in the Black. So will continue in this vein and if any noticeable error is spotted then these will be corrected as we go along.;)
I guess so...question is do I take Cambridge as well as Oxford now haha?! Did you get the sheet I emailed by the way?

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. ..... I'm glad we got the query straightened out last night, when Oxford was added to the selections due to some input error. Anyway everything is OK now and we are gradually clawing our way back after a poor start. Three correct from 4 today from the 3-0 system to make tha latest position now:-

Total Staked

Avg Odds

Avg Stake

Total Returned

Yield

-8.25%

Winners

Losers

Strike Rate

57.14%

Current Bank

Profit / Loss

I will be back early in the week with any selections for midweek.:)

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. ...... and six games also flagged up fo the 3-0 system this weekend. There were no midweek selections. Arsenal (h) 1.18 Blackburn R (h) 1.81 Wolfsburg (h) 1.36 Mallorca (h) 2.30 Real Madrid (h) 1.20 Udinese (h) 1.73 Odds now done, Mallorca looks a bit iffy.;)

...... and five games also flagged up fo the 3-0 system this weekend. There were no midweek selections. Arsenal (h) Blackburn R (h) Wolfsburg (h) Mallorca (h) Real Madrid (h) Back later with the odds.;)
After we both benefited from looking at things again last week I thought it would be prudent to let you know that my sheet has Udinese as 3-0 winners over Atalanta. checked fixtures for both teams and all appears corrct. Let me know if you turn anything up.:ok

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. ...... looks like the 3-0 system is bedding in nicely now with another five from six correct, with Udinese going down badly at home to Atalanta by a score of 3-1. Our bank is now only 25p adrift after the poor start, so we could be on course for better things. Latest position:-

Total Staked

Avg Odds

Avg Stake

Total Returned

Yield

-0.09%

Winners

Losers

Strike Rate

62.96%

Current Bank

Profit / Loss

Will be back again with any midweek selections. ;)

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. ...... and a boatload of selections for the 3-0 system to sort the men from the boys! Chelsea (h) 1.20 Rochdale (h) 1.62 Hoffenheim TSG (h) 1.45 Athletico Madrid (h) 1.83 Barcelona (h) 1.17 Fiorentina (h) 1.83 A S Roma (h) 1.39 Hope this lot will be more than kind to us. :ok

...... and a boatload of selections for the 3-0 system to sort the men from the boys! Chelsea (h) 1.20 Rochdale (h) 1.62 Hoffenheim TSG (h) 1.45 Athletico Madrid (h) 1.83 Barcelona (a) 1.17 Fiorentina (h) 1.83 A S Roma (h) 1.39 Hope this lot will be more than kind to us. :ok
Haha, I should have waited until after the Barca game yesterday as surprisngly enough their odds have drifted a bit:lol

..... I'll take that as a yes then Richard' date= that we agree selections first time this week. Its amazing what can go wrong when there are so many results to enter each week. :ok
Yep, shame I didn't miss Udinese last week:lol All good with the above though:ok

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. ...... just to say that I will be away from Saturday until around Thursday or so of next week. If you want to jot down any selections while I am away, would be good. If not, then I will catch them up when I get back. Cheers for now.

...... just to say that I will be away from Saturday until around Thursday or so of next week. If you want to jot down any selections while I am away' date= would be good. If not, then I will catch them up when I get back. Cheers for now.
I'll do it mate no problem:ok

Norms Aston Villa @ 2.24 :wall Stockport @ 4.8 :eyes Real Madrid @ 1.56 :wall AC Milan @ 2.08 :clap +2's Arsenal @ 1.56 :wall
Jeez... nearly a full house....Nestas late late winner saves us from a really bad weekend :eyes...Tables later....:eyes