Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment.

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. Winner last night, current position for the Low Goals Under 2.5 system

Starting Bank100.00
Current Stake10.00
Bets so far32
Winners19
Losers13
Strike Rate59%
Average price 1.84
Total Stakes320.00
Total Returns 353.25
Yield %10.4%
Profit/-Loss 33.25
ROCE %33.3%

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. Morning all, a few weekend picks NORMS Cambridge (Thurs) @ 2.2 Chelsea @ 1.7 West Ham (Sun) @ 3.0 Blackpool @ 3.2 M K Dons @ 2.14 Rochdale @ 2.66 Villarreal @ 2.66 Osasuna (Sun) @ 2.70 Udinese (Sun) @ 2.70 +2's Port Vale (Sun) @ 3.0 Now that the 3 Euro leagues have played enough games i've decided to include them as well. Will put the odds in later in the week....

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. I wonder if I should include some of the European Leagues in my Low Goals Under 2.5 System. Are the prices good on the elikes of betfair for the european leagues for the Over/Under 2.5 goals market? I'll go and have a look how many games most of the leagues have played so far.

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment.

Bet nr 15: LAY Bolton against West Ham @ 5,4 to win 10 :hope Bet nr 16: LAY Burnley against Reading @ 6,4 to win 10 :hope Bet nr 17: LAY Sporting Gijon against Mallorca @ 6,6 to win 10 :hope Bet nr 18: LAY Lecce against Lazio @ 10,5 to win 10 :hope
Sorry for beeing so late, but haven't been around. A very bad week that was and I decided to end it coz it seems to be too risky in the end. So finally it was: Starting bank: 200 Total bets: 18 Winning bets: 16 Losing bets: 2 Strike rate: 88,88% Current bank: 266,25 Profit/Loss: 66,25 Good luck to all others. :hope

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. Lorenzo, good work securing a profit so far and well done for knowing when to walk away from something that you don't feel comfortable with. Will you still be following your syatem (i.e. paper trailing it)? Perhaps setting your risk on each bet to the same amount rather than a fixed win amount.

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. ..... its always dangerous when laying at such odds. and in particular to be trying to win 10 points a time. 100 points lost in two poor results on the last occasion.Why don't you just paper trial it for a while Lorenzo and see how it performs long term.You never really gave it much chance as you were in from the word go.Give it the 'wait and see' approach.;)

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. ..... brought this down from up above, now with odds:- ..... OK down to business once again for this weekend's league program. The 3-0 system has highlighted the following teams as prospective wins:- Aston V. 1.90 Bradford C. 1.98 Exeter C. 1.78 Rotherham U. 1.65 Lazio (a) 2.30 Hope these will do the biz..;)

NORMS Cambridge (Thurs) @ 2.2 :wall Chelsea @ 1.7 West Ham (Sun) @ 3.0 Blackpool @ 3.2 M K Dons @ 2.14 Rochdale @ 2.66 Villarreal @ 2.66 Osasuna (Sun) @ 2.70 Udinese (Sun) @ 2.70 +2's Port Vale (Sun) @ 3.0
Cambridge now added to the list of losers :eyes, fingers crossed for the weekend :hope

Cambridge now added to the list of losers :eyes' date=' fingers crossed for the weekend :hope[/quote'] Don't suppose you know what the AH line was do you so I can keep an accurate tally? Think I'm going to have update all manually after this lot of games as still don't know how to input what I need into a table as far as AH bets are concerned.

Lorenzo' date=' good work securing a profit so far and well done for knowing when to walk away from something that you don't feel comfortable with. Will you still be following your syatem (i.e. paper trailing it)? Perhaps setting your risk on each bet to the same amount rather than a fixed win amount.[/quote'] Thanks for the advice Fast Eddie and Merlin. I will do that, but this week I didn't post before the games, but since it is paper trail from now on, I guess adding them a bit later is no big problem? I'm also ill atm, so do not stand to be behind my PC so much :D

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. ...... wow! I can never ever remember such a shocking set of results for this system, and it is now in the fourth season! Cannot believe that the whole lot were wrong and sends strike rate and yield really crashing.The following table makes very poor reading:-

Total Staked

Avg Stake

Avg Stake

Total Returned

Yield

-17.67%

Winners

Losers

Strike Rate

45.45%

Current Bank

Profit / Loss

So its onwards and hopefully upwards towards next week.:ok

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. ..... three selections for tonights League programme, and a couple of strange ones thrown out into the mix.Barnsley against Sheffield Wednesday and Gillingham to win against Notts County :loon Still that's what this is all about looking for some value.Anyway here are tonights selections:- Barnsley 2.63 Reading 1.44 Gillingham 2.21 Will be interesting if nothing else!;)

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. ..... welcome improvement in tonight's matches, Barnsley and Reading duly obliged but Gillingham could only muster the draw.So there is a slight improvement in the figures tonight, althought a long way to go yet:-

Total Staked

Avg Odds

Avg Stake

Total Returned

Yield

-11.68%

Winners

Losers

Strike Rate

48.00%

Current Bank

Profit / Loss

Lets hope for more this weekend.;)

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. A goal fest last night so 2 winners and four losers and we're pretty much back to were we started! after 46 bets. latest position.

Starting Bank

Current Stake10.00
Bets so far46
Winners25
Losers21
Strike Rate54%
Average price1.84
Total Stakes460.00
Total Returns460.05
Yield %0.0%
Profit/-Loss0.05
ROCE %0.1%

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. ...... posting early as I am away until Tuesday.This weekend's selections for the 3-0 system:- Manchester C 1.53 M K Dons 1.74 Gillingham 1.71 ( Yes again!) Barcelona 1.31 Real Madrid 1.33 Valencia (a) 2.01 Hope these do the trick. No updates until Tuesday.:ok