Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment.

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment.

Norms Arsenal (Sunday) @ 1.61 :wall Peterboro @ 2.12 :clap Rochdale @ 2.52 :clap MK Dons (Friday) @ 2.26 :clap Forest Green Rovers @ 2.46 :eyes +2's Cambridge Utd @ 1.93 :eyes
And by knocking out Bradford & Stevenage saves a bit of cash Tables will be put up after the midweek picks....if any,,,,

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. .... Decent performance this week from the 3-0 system. Latest figures:-

Total Staked

Avg Odds

Avg Stake

Total Returned

Yield

8.77%

Winners

Losers

Strike Rate

69.05%

Current Bank

Profit / Loss

Back with more for this weekend.;)

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. Great stuff here with these spreadsheets. Had a look back in October but been out of action betting wise for a while. Been catching up gradually with all the posts on the thread since I was here last (about 20 pages takes a while!). I hope to try and contribute with some insightful questions if nothing else;) Firstly, if there are staggered kick off times for a weekend's set of games (which of course there always are nowadays), could the result of the first game (say the Lunchtime Saturday Kickoff game in the EPL) have a bearing on the predictions for the later games and the same for the Saturday results effecting the Sunday games predictions? Or am I being too pedantic here? I suppose I can find this out when I start entering the data for myself, I've downloaded the sheets from MW's site. I hope they're going to work OK in OpenOffice as I'm a Linux user. Also is there any data on the Away predictions for previous seasons as these seem to be showing a good yield this season?

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. .... hello there Fast Eddie and:welcometo our humble thread. Kick off times have absolutely no effect on the selections as they stand, these selections have stood the test of time, particularly the 3-0 selections where they are now into the third year since the rise from the ashes and still showing a steady profit.There are no previous years figures for the aways as these were just carved out this year.I can tell you that the 2-0+ aways have figures as below:- Bets 72 Wins 32 Losses 40 Strike Rate 44% Profit £100.84 since the start of this season. So Michaels sheets still hold full of promise. Have you got all your sheets updated with current results as Michaels sheets have not been updated since November time.I can supply you with zipped folders if need be. Good luck with your endeavours.:ok Merlin.

.... hello there Fast Eddie and:welcometo our humble thread. Kick off times have absolutely no effect on the selections as they stand, these selections have stood the test of time, particularly the 3-0 selections where they are now into the third year since the rise from the ashes and still showing a steady profit.There are no previous years figures for the aways as these were just carved out this year.I can tell you that the 2-0+ aways have figures as below:- Bets 72 Wins 32 Losses 40 Strike Rate 44% Profit £100.84 since the start of this season. So Michaels sheets still hold full of promise. Have you got all your sheets updated with current results as Michaels sheets have not been updated since November time.I can supply you with zipped folders if need be. Good luck with your endeavours.:ok Merlin.
Thanks for that info Merlin. Interesting that the aways and your own 3-0s seem to be the most attractive of the finds so far from the MW sheets. I'll get my thinking cap on as to other avenues this could point us toward. I've found out this morning that the sheets won't work in OpenOffice Linux, probably cos they are quite complex, which means I'll have to install Excel somehow. It would be brilliant if you could send me the zipped folder of the english sheets to edATsharpin.co.uk Keep up the good work everyone and keep the spondoolies rolling in.:)

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. .... and this sturdy bunch for the 3-0 system at the weekend:- Liverpool 1.30 Manchester U (a) 1.21 Birmingham C 2.35 Exeter C 1.29 All odds later. Hoping these will do the trick.:ok

Two EPL Unders for this weekend, luckily one falls on saturday and the other on Sunday. Saturday Portsmouth v Aston Villa Stake 1.65 units @ 1.66
2-0 :clap Next bet is tomorrow Wigan v Bolton UNDER 2.5 goals Stake 2.74 units Odds 1.66

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. Thanks Merlin and Ardman. Early days still for this one though. Since i started tracking this in Mid december the results have been good, Strike rate - 74% Yield - 37% (using the 3 bets then stop method) However, because i am concentrating in one division there is always a good chance that there may be two games played at the same time. Ardman, I'm happy to continue posting on here, i think this thread highlights just how much potential there is in using the MW sheets.

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. ..... thanks for your vote of confidence barrhead in Michael's sheets, and I am glad that you are staying here to be an important part of this thread. Who knows the untapped potential there remains to be unearthed in these sheets.:cow

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. .... well two winners this weekend for the 3-0 system, and a wrongly advised one.Birmingham turned out to be a 3-1 prediction, so apologies for the wrong advice.Latest position:-

Total Staked

Avg Odds

Avg Stake

Total Returned

Yield

9.27%

Winners

Losers

Strike Rate

69.77%

Current Bank

Profit / Loss

Stats looking OK and strike rate satisfactory.:ok

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. Hi Merlin.... I still follow your thread.... good to see most of the MW-based systems going strong. By the way, I think the Cagliari odds are 2.4 not 1.4.... and they are also winning 1-0 at the moment :hope

By the way' date=' I think the Cagliari odds are [b']2.4 not 1.4.... and they are also winning 1-0 at the moment :hope
.... but down to 10 men :( Forget it.... futbol24 have withdrawn the red card:ok

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. .... Hi Grex good to see you still pop in from time to time. I keep looking in at your thread but have not left a message yet mainly due to lack of time.Must make an effort! How is the system doing with the Statto ratings you were playing around with?;)

.... Hi Grex good to see you still pop in from time to time. I keep looking in at your thread but have not left a message yet mainly due to lack of time.Must make an effort!
Wot? You have a life outside Punters´Lounge? :lol
How is the system doing with the Statto ratings you were playing around with?;)
I haven´t got enough historical STATTO data yet to have any confidence in applying a stand-alone system. What I do is to "filter" PR predictions with the STATTO ratings..... early days, yet.... perhaps I will have something for next season :hope

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. ..... two more winners tonight to leave the position at:-

Total Staked

Avg Odds

Avg Stake

Total Returned

Yield

10.38%

Winners

Losers

Strike Rate

70.23%

Current Bank

Profit / Loss