Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment.

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. .... the cold light of day dawneth! I did advise you in post number 722 that there was only a 38.2% success rate for this type of bet, which does not exactly lend itself for future investigation.Maybe there may be some leverage in correct scores in certain divisions, where it maybe worth monitoring say a whole division to see if by backing all selections predicted there could be a modicum of profit.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment.

.... the cold light of day dawneth! I did advise you in post number 722 that there was only a 38.2% success rate for this type of bet, which does not exactly lend itself for future investigation.Maybe there may be some leverage in correct scores in certain divisions, where it maybe worth monitoring say a whole division to see if by backing all selections predicted there could be a modicum of profit.
Haha...no big deal. You have to track these things before you know whether it's going to be a waste of time or not. Are you of the opinion I should I stop now?

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. ..... I think you have already answered that question Richard.The results already before you do not exactly inspire a further expedition into this territory.There is plenty of fresh ground within Michael's sheets still to be explored.I'm sure that while I have been marking in the scores for past results, that there could be a DIVISION that stands out as getting at least two or three scores per week correct.Odds for correct scores are quite high and could yield some profit even if all matches for that division are backed. Say 10/12 bets = 10 points, return for 0-0 or 1-0 would not be far away, and to nab two correct, you would be in the money.Food for thought.:unsure

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. ............ IT'S A FULL HOUSE AGAIN! This weekend was kind to us providing five from five correct predictions for the 3-0 system.There has been a few weeks like this, but been a little while in coming this time, so very pleasing.The latest position:-

Total Staked

Avg Stake

Total Returned

Yield

7.41%

Winners

Losers

Strike Rate

68.42%

Current Bank

Profit / Loss

So cannot complain at that and look forward to some good weeks ahead.

This weekends +2's are Norwich @ 2.98 :eyes & the Norms Palace (Sun) @ 3.45 Swansea @ 1.83 :clap Bournemouth @ 5 :eyes Rotherham @ 3 :eyes Notts County @ 2.98 :clap York @ 2.62 :eyes Weymouth @ 2.68 (Post) Woking @ 2.3 :eyes
Midweeks are only Norms Palace (Mon not Sun sorry) @ 3.55 Plymouth (Tues) @ 3.25 Notts County (Tues) @ 4.8

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. .... after getting a full house last weekend, I thought that I would backtrack for this season and see just how many 'full houses' that the 3-0 system had churned out. There were 4 occasions that 100% was attained since this started for the season on 8th September.Results shown are for weeks where there were 4 or more all correct:- 18th September 6/6 correct. 21st October 4/4 correct. 22nd December 4/4 correct. 16th February 4/4 correct. Interesting set of figures.;)

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. Rough calculations show you would have won about £50 from the 4 winning accumulators. So even with about 20-25 losing accumulators, you would still be in good profit......although the 6 team acca did provide about £30 of total winnings and you probably couldn't rely on getting one of those up every season.

.... after getting a full house last weekend, I thought that I would backtrack for this season and see just how many 'full houses' that the 3-0 system had churned out. There were 4 occasions that 100% was attained since this started for the season on 8th September.Results shown are for weeks where there were 4 or more all correct:- 18th September 6/6 correct. 21st October 4/4 correct. 22nd December 4/4 correct. 16th February 4/4 correct.
Have you considered how doubling/trebling all selections would have worked out also? Ie combining each and every bet/selection.

Midweeks are only Norms Palace (Mon not Sun sorry) @ 3.55 :wall:@:wall 95" min equiliser Plymouth (Tues) @ 3.25 :clap Notts County (Tues) @ 4.8 (post)
So the +2's are now
Total Staked230.00
Total Returned232.51
Yield1.0111.09%
Winners19
Losers27
Strike Rate41%
Current Bank102.51
Profit / Loss2.51
& the norms
Total Staked730.00
Total Returned821.71
Yield1.12612.56%
Winners61
Losers85
Strike Rate42%
Current Bank191.71
Profit / Loss91.71

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. +2's For the weekend are Man Utd @ 1.52 Arsenal @ 1.56 Stockport @ 2.34 Wycombe @ 3.1 Lincoln @ 3.85 & the Norms Aston Villa (Sun) Everton (Mon) West Ham @ 2.82 Southampton @ 3 Doncaster @ 3 Huddersfield @ 3 Mk Dons @ 2.02 Darlington @ 2.42 Peterboro @ 2.06 Salisbury @ 3

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. ..... ANOTHER FULL HOUSE !:ok Did not have to wait long for another full house coming along, and always gratefully accepted at that.Great news this week also is that the Bank doubles in the process, to leave the latest position as :-

Total Staked

Avg Odds

Avg Stake

Total Returned

Yield

9.66%

Winners

Losers

Strike Rate

69.23%

Current Bank

Profit / Loss

+113.01

So hoping for continued success!:clap

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. .... just been milling through the mid week fixtures for the 3-0 system highlighted selections. None for mid week but looks to be around three for the weekend, but will finalise these after the mid week games.Cheers.;)

+2's For the weekend are Man Utd @ 1.52 :cry:clap Arsenal @ 1.56 :wall Stockport @ 2.34 :clap Wycombe @ 3.1 :clap Lincoln @ 3.85 :eyes & the Norms Aston Villa (Sun) :clap Everton (Mon) :clap West Ham @ 2.82 :clap Southampton @ 3 :wall Doncaster @ 3 :eyes Huddersfield @ 3 :eyes Mk Dons @ 2.02 :clap Darlington @ 2.42 :clap Peterboro @ 2.06 :clap Salisbury @ 3 :clap
So the +2's look like this
Total Staked255.00
Total Returned266.32
Yield1.0444.44%
Winners22
Losers29
Strike Rate43%
Current Bank111.32
Profit / Loss11.32
& the norms will be updated after the City/ Everton game finnishes ( 0-2 at the moment) No +2's midweek but there are some Norms Stoke @ 2.6 Millwall @ 2.84 Brentford @ 2.38 Bury @ 3 Peterboro @ 2.06

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. ..... Iv'e come to the conclusion Clarky, that we are alone you and me. Looks like the others have upped tents and disappeared into the night.Still we will soldier on, had this scenario before and it never hurt.Onwards and upwards my friend!:ok

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. Yeah reckon so Merlin, anyhows dont understand why there is so much difference in the +2 yield on mine to the one you mentioned. Is it because i started in December & had some bad results ? also on the norms do you think cutting the selections down by using the RFO ratings would help or leave well alone & keep betting on 17 + selections :lol

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. Merlin, I appreciate this thread. Always appreciate all the hard workers of this section compared to some of the jive talkers in other sections of the site. Have you are clarky looked at profit/loss in relation to betting odds?

..... Iv'e come to the conclusion Clarky, that we are alone you and me. Looks like the others have upped tents and disappeared into the night.Still we will soldier on, had this scenario before and it never hurt.Onwards and upwards my friend!:ok
No, Merlin and Clarky..... you are not alone. It´s just that when the systems are doing so well, it gets a bit monotonous for "outsiders" to chip in with inane comments such as "keep up the good work" or, "you´re the stars" etc etc...... not, of course, forgetting loads of :nana:nana:nana:nana and :cow:cow:cow:cow. Anyway... keep up the good work.... aaarrrggghhh :D

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. .... thanks fellas for the favourable comments, I wasn't bemoaning the situation,just merely passing a remark to the other faithful follower in the MW systems.To get callers of your calibre is indeed a bonus and always most welcome.To answer your question Cavelloman we always try to squeeze the very best odds.The 3-0 system is showing average odds as 1.67 and the +2's on another forum are showing a yield of nearly 19% with average odds of 2.40.I don't really know why the +2's are showing such a difference on this thread,maybe it's as Clarky suggested in the difference between when the monitoring started in both camps.I still feel there is further potential with the sheets that have not yet been explored.Perhaps I ought to look into this again. Clarky you could start using Home RFO Index figures v Away RFO Index Figures as an added filter, and say +10 and above in favour of the away teams to help reduce selections and sort some of the wheat from the chaff. Good to hear from you two fellas, do call back.:ok