Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. Results for the Euro aways from Sunday, not good............ Athletic Bilbao v. Barcelona 1.69 :cry Deportivo v. Valladolid 2.92 :cry Mallorca v. Atletico Madrid 3.1 :cry Livorno v. Juventus 1.97 :clap Torino v. Lazio 3.4 :cry Udinese v. Inter 1.9 :clap Selections 10 Winners 4 Losers 6 P/L (units) -2.68 Yield (%) -26.8 *Figures include a 4% deduction from all winnings to allow for >Betfair commission. I wasn't very keen on tracking these from the start, and won't be bothering with them from now on. Backing shortish priced teams away from home has never really appealed to me. If anybody else wants to track them, please feel free to. I will still be monitoring the odds on lays and hopefully coming up with a new strategy or two as well.

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment.

Midweek +2's Rochdale @ 2.42 Normals Palace (mon) @ 2.76 Wigan @ 4.3 Colchester @ 3.85 Watford @ 2.68 Norwich @ 3.65 Sheff Wed @ 4.5 Bristol Rovers @ 2.78 Leeds @ 2.28 Gillingham @ 4.2 Man City (wed) @ 1.75 Woking (thurs) @ 2.5 Odds later
Clarky, i've got Port vale v Yeovil as 1-2 to Yeovil. Should this be in the normal aways as well?

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. Odds on lays for tonight.. Middlesbrough v. Wigan (possible, but price not odds on at moment) Wolves v. Sheff. Wed. (possible, but price not odds on at moment) Tranmere v. Gillingham - laid at 1.88 Orders left on Betfair should either Middlesbrough or Wolves hit 1.99 pre kick off. Will update later.

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. 5 goal predictions Burton Albion v Rushden & Diamonds - Over 2.5? 4 goal predictions Charlton v Stoke - Over 2.5 @ 1.91 Doncaster v Hartlepool - Over 2.5 @ 2.00 Huddersfield v Bournemouth - Over 2.5 @ 1.78 Nottm Forest v Swansea - Over 2.5 @ 2.02 Darlington v A Stanley - Over 2.5 @? 0 goals predicted Oldham v Carlisle - Under 2.5 @ 1.67 Sincere apologies for the lateness of positing. This is just for tracking though and so I hope/presume nobody is throwing money on these at the moment. Need to get organised and need to get betfair odds for 2 games anyone??

5 goal predictions Burton Albion v Rushden & Diamonds - Over 2.5? 2-1:) 4 goal predictions Charlton v Stoke - Over 2.5 @ 1.91:eyes Doncaster v Hartlepool - Over 2.5 @ 2.00:eyes Huddersfield v Bournemouth - Over 2.5 @ 1.78:eyes Nottm Forest v Swansea - Over 2.5 @ 2.02:eyes Darlington v A Stanley - Over 2.5 @?:eyes 0 goals predicted Oldham v Carlisle - Under 2.5 @ 1.67:) Sincere apologies for the lateness of positing. This is just for tracking though and so I hope/presume nobody is throwing money on these at the moment. Need to get organised and need to get betfair odds for 2 games anyone??
The 4 goal predictions are now 0-11 and have no place here at all:@ Anyone think I should start backing the other way haha??:lol

5 goal predictions Burton Albion v Rushden & Diamonds - Over 2.5? 2-1:)
The price was around 1.9 for overs. The 4 goal predictions have been a disaster, it's probably in excess of 4000/1 to have 11 straight losers on the under and over 2.5 goals market. :lol:cry Sorry, didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

Midweek +2's Rochdale @ 2.42 :clap Normals Palace (mon) @ 2.76 :@ Wigan @ 4.3 :@ Colchester @ 3.85 :@ Watford @ 2.68 :wall Norwich @ 3.65 :clap Sheff Wed @ 4.5 :@ Bristol Rovers @ 2.78 :wall Leeds @ 2.28 :@ Gillingham @ 4.2 :@ Man City (wed) @ 1.75 :hope Woking (thurs) @ 2.5 :hope
What a nasty couple of weeks, lets hope City & Woking can turn this back round...

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. ..... not a particularly good couple of nights for the 3-0 system,suppose to come out with two correct from four isn't too bad.Latest position:-

Total Staked

Avg Stake

Total Returned

Yield

5.52%

Winners

Losers

Strike Rate

67.65%

Current Bank

Profit / Loss

There is always another day!;)

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. And to the weekend +2's Arsenal @ 1.92 Aston Villa (Sun) @ 2.32 Brentford @ 2.72 Normals Middlesboro (Sun) @ 4.40 West Ham @ 2.72 Chelsea @ 1.77 Everton @ 3.25 Wolves @ 3.35 Charlton @ 2.18 Sheff Utd @ 2.86 Doncaster @ 2.60 Darlington @ 2.10 Grimbsy @ 3.00 MK Dons @ 2.04 Wycombe @ 2.44 :hope for a better weekend

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. .... let's try for better this weekend. All Euro selections with no Brits at all meeting the selection criteria.Selections:- Inter Milan 1.24 Juventus 1.25 Werder Bremen 1.39 All skinny prices but winners are winners!;)

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. Hi Guys, I've started using the premiership preditions from the Michael Wray sheets for our office 'correct score league' and have forgotten to print them off in time for todays deadline :( would any of you guys be able to list this weekends premiership score preditions for me please??? Thanks in advance :) Russ

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. Thanks Barrhead - you're a life saver :) I was doing okay when I was putting the predictions down as my selections - including one week where I had five correct scores. Sadly, I fell behind with inputting the results and my league position faltered as a result - must be something to do with my lack of my actual footballing knowledge :lol Thanks again. Russ

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. After the midweek disaster for the normal aways

Total Staked525.00
Total Returned611.65
Yield1.16516.50%
Winners45
Losers60
Strike Rate43%
Current Bank186.65
Profit / Loss86.65
And the +2's that had a winner
Total Staked180.00
Total Returned170.61
Yield0.948-5.22%