Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. .... OK back into action after a bit of Spring cleaning! Five selections for the 3-0 system, four at the weekend and one for Thursday:- Stevenage B (away) Thurs 0-0 Cambridge U 1.46 Bradford C Posponed Roma 1.48 Seville 1.62 Will be back with the odds later.:ok

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. I got the new sheets merlin so thanks for that (I suggest the rest of you get in touch if you want them:)). Going to resume tracking the over/unders although tonights game doesn't qualify as such. One thing i'm going to track separately is how often the over 2.5 comes around on these 3-0 predictions that merlin has been playing so successfully. If the logic is there for a win the easier the spreadsheet suggests it will be then that same logic should also suggest you are likely to see more goals from the team expected to win easily. It may flop, who knows. Will track it for a while to see: Farsley Celtic v Stevenage B - Over 2.5 @ 1.62

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. ..... Good for you Richard, this could be interesting, you never know just what these sheets are capable of throwing up until some experiments are done.This is exactly how I tumbled on the 3-0 system, trial and error! Good luck with this, and I will be watching with interest.:ok

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. Hi Merlin, Clarky, Barrhead and all others who contribute to this profitable thread. I am now back from my much-needed break in Argentina - 6 weeks without betting.... the "withdrawal" symptoms drove me crazy :loon. It´s good to see that all systems based on MW´s sheets are showing a profit... even the X-picks :clap I have to admit that I did have my trusty lap-top with me on vacation and was playing around with figures (me, addicted?... never!). I tried producing probability equations for 1X2 results based on MW predictions, and then go on to identify "value" odds. The results were reasonably positive. However, I also compared these results with those obtained from a probability system based on Paul Ross´ ratings (365stats.com) and, I have to say, the results were significantly better and, what is perhaps more important, they were more "robust". There are several threads based on PR´s ratings, and all show a positive return. I have been paper trialing the system for a few weeks now and will probably "go public" on this forum soon (I am loath to do this because, in accordance with Sod´s Law, the results will nose-dive :\). I am not being a traitor to the MW systems - they are lucrative and you should all stick with them. Good luck to everybody :ok

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. Hi, Barrhead.... I was never fully convinced with the X-system. Draws are notoriously unpredictable. However, the system showed such amazing yields, even after 150+ bets, that it just had to be followed. Even now, it is still in positive ground.... so keep following it.... and thanks for taking over the task :clap

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. 4 goal predictions Aston V v Blackburn Bristol City v Blackpool Lincoln v Dagenham & Redbridge Mk Dons v Rochdale Droylsden v Kidderminster No time to add the odds (other the missus will kill me) so if any of our researchers happen to be popping by you wouldn't mind quickly checking betfair would you...please:D? Otherwise i'll have to add them tomor. Gl people

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment.

hg - here's the Betfair odds for those overs.............. 4 goal predictions Aston V v Blackburn 2.06 1-1:(-1.00 Bristol City v Blackpool 2.06 1-0:(-1.00 Lincoln v Dagenham & Redbridge 2.04 2-0:(-1.00 Mk Dons v Rochdale 2.02 0-1:( Droylsden v Kidderminster 1.63 1-0:sad-1.00
Cheers Bruce, appreciated:ok Didn't need the odds in the end as fairly easy to calculate 0-5 & -5.00. What a dreadful start:\

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. Midweek +2's Rochdale @ 2.42 Normals Palace (mon) @ 2.76 Wigan @ 4.3 Colchester @ 3.85 Watford @ 2.68 Norwich @ 3.65 Sheff Wed @ 4.5 Bristol Rovers @ 2.78 Leeds @ 2.28 Gillingham @ 4.2 Man City (wed) @ 1.75 Woking (thurs) @ 2.5 Odds later

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. ..... Three correct from four selections in the 3-0 system, with one posponed, so not too bad.Latest position:-

Total Staked

Avg Stake

Total Returned

Yield

6.91%

Winners

Losers

Strike Rate

68.37%

Current Bank

Profit / Loss

Will be back with mid week selections later.;)