Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. I wasn't implying anything under hand. It's just that all bookies stopped bets on Weymouth games and on the exchanges the best prices were around 1.25 (a big difference) and I was curious as to where that price could be obtained

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. ..... OK fella, stop here if you want and be a constructive contributor, but stop all this ranting this is a peaceful and productive thread. Otherwise take the other route and go.

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. touché. I'm hardly on a rant. Obviously touched a nerve. If you are publishing profit results it's quite important to make sure they are accurate. I don't think idle thrats are necessary, this is an open forum after all

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. ..... early highlighted selections for this weekend are :- Stockport Co. 2.13 Werder Bremen.1.46 Real Betis. 1.71 A C Milan.1.30 Barnsley. 2.28 No selections for the Blue Square Premier League, so selections as above. Will be away from Saturday morning until Thursday, so updates will be late this week.:ok

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment.

touché. I'm hardly on a rant. Obviously touched a nerve. If you are publishing profit results it's quite important to make sure they are accurate. I don't think idle thrats are necessary, this is an open forum after all
No nerves touched here mate why would they be ? 3 profitable seasons worth of backed up and previously confirmed data - results are only arbitarily recorded to the prices quoted, if you shop around you may get better, if you don't care then you may get worse ... but the odds quoted are readily available at the time of posting. Let's stretch things :dude and say you are correct - what does this mean ? Kettering playing away ... worst odds would be 1.50 so let's take 0.28 points profit off the grand total :moon If you want to back check any prices here's a great site :- http://www.betexplorer.com/ Do you see what I did there ?

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment.

..... early highlighted selections for this weekend are :- Stockport Co. Werder Bremen. Real Betis. A C Milan. Still got some Blue Square Premier matches in the pipeline, so if there is any selections for this league then they will be added later.:ok
I calculate Barnsley v Forest as a qualifier too

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. Just to throw in my tuppence worth, ive been following both systems on here with real money. I dont always get all the bets on that are advised but my results for the 3-0 system are, Staked £144.33 Returned £159.53 Profit £15.20 Yield 10.5% Happy to supply a list of bets if required.

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. ..... just catching up with the weekend's activities. Five selections in all, three were draws and two obliged, to make the latest position now:-

Total Staked

Avg Odds

Avg Stake

Total Returned

Yield

8.81%

Winners

Losers

Strike Rate

68.12%

Current Bank

Profit / Loss

Does not look as if there were any mid weekers to worry about, so I'll be back later with this week's pick of the crop.Meanwhile be good. :ok

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. ..... an absolute flurry of activity this weekend and a boatload of highlighted 3-0 selections:- Liverpool 1.38 Burnley 1.90 Leeds U 1.55 Barcelona 1.19 Sevilla 1.59 Villarreal 2.26 Real Madrid 1.33 Here's hoping we can get some winners out of this little lot.:ok

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. Haven't visited this thread for a while, excellent work Merlin with nearly nine percent yield another decent season, I may try the 3-0 system next season, it would be interesting to know if the early fixtures which I know you exclude produce a similar strike rate as I have observed from this season on some of the MW stats that the early games were no less successful than the overall figures and this may enable a few more selections to be included to increase the overall profit. Unfortunately my hopes of analysing previous seasons predictions have come to nothing as I can't get the sheets, I asked Michael Wray by email if he could send them but perhaps he doesn't have them or more likely gets snowed under with requests like this, perhaps I'll drop him another email but don't want to seem pushy as am sure like you all I appreciate the effort he has put into these predictive sheets. I'll try and get my sheets up to date and post some of the stats from this season. Happy Easter to everyone.

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. ..... thanks for the contributions to you two fellas, it's guys like you that keeps us ticking over season after season.Its never gonna get you rich this system but keeps on producing a profit season after season. Fourth season now and there were those in the early days that had us doomed, but its stood the test of time and we look forward to another season next time around. In the meantime I am off to USA in a couple of weeks so I will potter until then, but will bring the curtain down on this season some time within that time scale as things get bitty towards the end I have found! Good to have you popping in from time to time.Cheers.Merlin.:ok

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. ..... well done there young Clarky, good to see, and as Andy said, you very nearly gave it up as Barrhead did.Keep up the good work. Meanwhile I report a further five winners and two losers out of last weekend's seven selections, to make the latest tables as follows:-

Total Staked

Avg Odds

Avg Stake

Total Returned

Yield

8.54%

Winners

Losers

Strike Rate

68.28%

Current Bank

Profit / Loss

Just about to look through to see if there are any midweek selections including today.:ok

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. ..... fast getting to the stage of cut and run fella. As the season end approaches it gets very bitty, and enters into silly season. My selection fell apart at the seams also, so don't get too disgruntled. ;)

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. ..... and so Forest Green bit the dust as far as getting the predicted win went, they could only muster a draw and the latest position now reads:-

Total Staked

Avg Odds

Avg Stake

Total Returned

Yield

7.8%

Winners

Losers

Strike Rate

67.81%

Current Bank

Profit / Loss

So will have to make a decision on whether to pull the plug now for the season as results begin to be less reliable with only a handful of games left to play and teams jockeying around for stability. ;)