** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment.

.... checked all the scores and found everything in apple pie order. Here are the scores for those who want to recheck:- Spurs (Spurs score first) a Sunderland 0-1 h Everton 1-3 h Derby Co 4-0 a Man U 0-1 a Fulham 3-3 h Arsenal 1-3 a Bolton W 1-1 h Aston V 4-4 a Liverpool 2-2 a Newcastle U 1-3 h Blackburn R 1-2 a Middlesbrough 1-1 h Wigan A 4-0 a West Ham U 1-1 h Blackburn R 2-3 h Man C 2-1 a Portsmouth 1-0 a Arsenal 1-2 h Fulham 5-1 h Reading 6-4 a Aston V 1-2 a Chelsea 0-2 SUNDERLAND (S'land Scores first) h Tottenham H 1-0 a Birmingham C 2-2 a Wigan A 0-3 h Liverpool 0-2 a Man U 0-1 h Reading 2-1 a Middlesbrough 2-2 h Blackburn R 1-2 a Arsenal 2-3 a West Ham U 1-3 h Fulham 1-1 a Man C 0-1 h Newcastle U 1-1 a Everton 1-7 h Derby Co 1-0 a Chelsea 0-2 h Aston V 1-1 a Reading 1-2 h Man U 0-4 h Bolton W 3-1 a Blackburn R 0-1 h Portsmouth 2-0 Happy checking!:rollin
100% same as yours and unless muppet knows something I don't you are unable to change dates. The plot thickens:unsure

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. Weekends +2 Aways Arsenal Oldham Walsall MK Dons Darlington York Normal Aways Chelsea Man Utd Everton (Sun) Wolves Charlton Huddersfield Doncaster Stockport Brentford Torquay Plenty there then, will put the B/F odds in later :hope :ok

OOOps my mistake' date='have taken Grimsby & Hereford off my aways after seeing BH's draws & checking my sheets....:$[/quote'] The worst thing is I backed Grimsby and Hereford and didn't realise they were on my Draws sheets as well.:rollin Oh well, i suppose its a Double Chance Bet now.

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. Double checked my Premiership league table, it's exactly as per the one on the BBC website, still get Spurs 4-2. Oh well. :eek A quiet Saturday for my Euro aways and odds on lays......... This Saturday's only Euro away: Genoa v. Atalanta (3.8) Saturday's Odds On Lay, just the one: Leeds (1.99) v. Doncaster :hope I will update the spreadsheets on Saturday night to get Sunday's predictions.

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. ..... hi there John, see you have strayed somewhat from your unders domain.Good to hear from you, I have not abandoned your cause and hope to get around to calling on a regular basis.Meanwhile the 3-0 system has shown profit over the past two seasons, and again this season is steady.Catch up with you later.Cheers.;)

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. ..... just wondering if Muppett has something in this date business, particularly when the original match date has been changed by way of posponement etc.The date CAN be changed when the new result is known, but this has to be done with the "Enter a Result" tab and the change date button clicked after entering the result.Maybe that is where the difference lies, because when I entered the Chesterfield result last night, the original date was displayed,and I changed this by way of clicking on the change date button.We live and learn!:ok

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. Quote:

..... just wondering if Muppett has something in this date business, particularly when the original match date has been changed by way of posponement etc.The date CAN be changed when the new result is known, but this has to be done with the "Enter a Result" tab and the change date button clicked after entering the result.Maybe that is where the difference lies, because when I entered the Chesterfield result last night, the original date was displayed,and I changed this by way of clicking on the change date button.We live and learn!:ok
Think that solves the mystery. I haven't changed the dates for any results I've input. Looks like a long job ahead of me if I want to correct all the spreadsheets. :wall Noticed that by changing the date of the Chesterfield v. Rochdale match that a couple of the Division 2 predictions changed for this weekend. :eek

Noticed that by changing the date of the Chesterfield v. Rochdale match that a couple of the Division 2 predictions changed for this weekend. :eek
Thats how my mistake happened,made a list before that result,did'nt check after i put said result in & hey presto......Mistake:loon

Oh shit!!! Maybe we could club together to correct these. Not the foggiest where to start
Think it's a case of checking that each match after the last updates by M.Wray were played on the date it says on the results grid. Sportinglife.com does good month by month results pages for each division. Not really sure how we can get together to do it, unless you have any ideas. :(

Think it's a case of checking that each match after the last updates by M.Wray were played on the date it says on the results grid. Sportinglife.com does good month by month results pages for each division. Not really sure how we can get together to do it, unless you have any ideas. :(
Yeah, you tell me all the matches I need to change:lol

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. .... I don't think that we need to change anything, what has gone has gone and it will be one ell of a job to have to go through everything.As long as we all sing from the same hymn sheet from now on.So we need agreement as to who's sheets we gonna use, and then whoever is chosen can zip em up and send to each of the others, simple.We then change the date when any re sheduled matches are played at a future date, and we should in theory, all be in line.Anyone any preferences?;)

.... I don't think that we need to change anything' date=' what has gone has gone and it will be one ell of a job to have to go through everything.As long as we all sing from the same hymn sheet from now on.So we need agreement as to who's sheets we gonna use, and then whoever is chosen can zip em up and send to each of the others, simple.We then change the date when any re sheduled matches are played at a future date, and we should in theory, all be in line.Anyone any preferences?;)[/quote'] Well I nominate you merlin as the longest standing researcher of these sheets. You knew what you were doing from the minute you started updating where as the rest of us blundered in like a bunch of fly by night cowboys. Anybody call bodge it & scarper;)?

Re: Return to Oz and the Michael Wray Experiment. ..... OK I don't mind if that's what the rest of our fellow researchers would like. I need e-mail address to send the zips.Send me a PM with these and I will see what I can do.Please highlight which sheets you each want. I have All Brits leagues(5) and the 3 Euro.Thanks.;)

..... OK I don't mind if that's what the rest of our fellow researchers would like. I need e-mail address to send the zips.Send me a PM with these and I will see what I can do.Please highlight which sheets you each want. I have All Brits leagues(5) and the 3 Euro.Thanks.;)
Do you still have my email address? I need/would like all of them please:)

..... OK I don't mind if that's what the rest of our fellow researchers would like. I need e-mail address to send the zips.Send me a PM with these and I will see what I can do.Please highlight which sheets you each want. I have All Brits leagues(5) and the 3 Euro.Thanks.;)
I agree we should use yours, merlin, as you actually know what you're doing. ;) Forgive me for being ignorant, but how do I get my email address to you. I have added you to my buddy list if that means anything. :) I promise to update my spreadsheet correctly from now on. I promise to update my spreadsheet correctly from now on. I promise to update my spreadsheet correctly from now on. I promise to update my spreadsheet correctly from now on. I promise to update my spreadsheet correctly from now on. I promise to update my spreadsheet correctly from now on.