** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

BetOnBet

ColU_FC

I have a little problem with the BetOnBet software. I'd like to prove whether it's just a problem with my client or whether the problem is systemic. Could one of you who has BetOnBet: Load it up. LogIn. Select Menu, Playcheck. Set 'By Table Type' to the table type you last used on BetOnBet. Set 'Fixed Search' to 'Last Game'. Click Go. Click Export. If Internet Explorer produces a message saying it's protecting your security, click on the mesaage and select 'Download File'. Select 'Open'. Now the question is: Is your hand history displayed or do you get the message 'An Error has occurred while processing your request.' Thank you.

Re: BetOnBet It's looking like it is a systematic problem.... The Playcheck system (not having used it before) is quite sluggish, but when I had the royal flush ticker it started to work, and thought it was going okay. Then I had the IE message, and when I thought I'd downloaded a WORD document it opened in notepad with the message;

An Error has occurred while processing your request
HTH :ok