PacificPoker (Evening Standard) $500k UK Open Freeroll

GaF

Re: PacificPoker (Evening Standard) $500k UK Open Freeroll

think i will play the telegraph final (since its a wsop seat)so will be needing a stand in for the standard final if your interested send me a pm :ok
thanks for all the offers to stand in for me in the evening standard final,while i play the telegraph one.ok the deal is should you win the seat you get 30% of any winnings from london that i get.if still interested pm me again :ok

Re: PacificPoker (Evening Standard) $500k UK Open Freeroll Couldn't quite match Mo's first place :notworthy :notworthy Snuck back the chip lead big time with AK vs KQ then in heads up lost it with KJ vs AK and just hadn't got the patience to work too hard from then on .. so K high met A high and I was history. standardli6.jpg But hey with 8 games played.. have qualified 5 times, and made 4 final tables :) Best I've done for ages, not exactly much to be proud of, possibly considering some of the play, but keeps me happy.

shes consistant all right, not bad for someone on a bad run/no confidence :spank
Ssssssh, don't tell everyone. :cry :cry Solution found tho' when you can't win against good players, go find a field with 90% bad ones :D

Re: PacificPoker (Evening Standard) $500k UK Open Freeroll Having qualified for the Telegraph final I realised yesterday I would be better off in the Evening Standard version 'cos can't get time off for Vegas anyway. Managed to win the final qualifier this evening (drumrun2) :nana

Having qualified for the Telegraph final I realised yesterday I would be better off in the Evening Standard version 'cos can't get time off for Vegas anyway. Managed to win the final qualifier this evening (drumrun2) :nana
N1 :clap :clap - PL dominant this evening then. Did wonder if that anagram was you on a table early on but never have chat up on that site 'cos it's annoying when you are multi-tabling, so sorry if I was ignoring you.

Re: PacificPoker (Evening Standard) $500k UK Open Freeroll I qualified for the evening standard one (id:wpr1) - qualified 19th as I'd forgotten there were small money prizes and went all in with nothing once it reached qualification level :lol - worked first time (fluked a flush) but second time it went awry when my 93o didn't do well.