Quick System

Guest ralphie7

Re: Quick System RESULT Thirsk 08:30 ANDURIL.....nowhere Windsor 08:45 FEED THE METER.....1st..7/4 Todays Profit = + 7.50 pts. --------------------- Bank = + 906.93 pts. Profit = + 806.93 pts. ---------------------

10th Drawn 2 1¾ l Anduril 4Darren Williams 4-1
9 10I McInnes
Slowly into stride, behind, headway on inside over 2f out, never dangerous Opened 4/1, touched 9/2 £2250-£500
1st Drawn 6 Feed The Meter (IRE) 5O Urbina 7-4
9 2M Ryan
Held up in mid-division, good headway to track leader over 2f out, ridden to lead over 1f out, kept on well final furlong Opened 9/4 £1350-£600, £900-£400(x3), £2000-£1000(x5), £1875-£1000, £1500-£800(x3), £750-£400, including office money

Re: Quick System Ralphie7 I am a newbie that has read your entire thread and I congratulate you on your successful system. I also think that Komreyev Star might be a selection. Moreover, I seem to remember reading that a horse isn't a selection if it is over 8 years of age. I believe that Talarive is 9. This might not be a restriction, though, for NH races. Once again well done on your amazing accumulation of points. Rex

Re: Quick System SORRY ABOUT THAT hi evad,Rex,mrmuzeman right then Komreyev Star as mrmuzeman states "he only won his race last time out by a neck" so NO SELECTION mrmuzeman how are you keeping mate? Talarive this also is NOT A SELECTION yeah i have fcuked up again i'm afraid i only hope it wins for anyone who has backed it i do think it has a hell of a chance though. thanks Rex for pointing this out and WELCOME mate nice to have you on board. i can only put it down to my one good eye not being good enough i think i will have to go to a bigger text size. sorry for the errors i gotta get more sleep. Komreyev Star just got beat Tuesday 24/05/2005 NO SELECTIONS

Re: Quick System Hi Ralphie mate :ok Ive backed Talarive today regardless of the age im not too worried about that i still think its good value, if fits all the other criteria. Im back at home now after a long while away so I will be following the 'quick system' as much as I can now. I see it still being successful so im giving Senator Ralphie a vote of confidence! :ok

Re: Quick System Cheers mucka. By the way I was just wondering. Presumably you shop around for the best prices? Regarding Talarive - you can get 4/1 at SportingOdds instead of the 3/1 forecast. Do you just use the forecast for the system records on here?

Re: Quick System you ugly brute! :-) the horse ralphie not u we cant win em all. but w can start 2morrow/2day i make it two selections weds... if i'm right. Nm7.45 Promi Way Rip 7.35 Prarie Sun could be an interesting 15 mins.... mind you i'll be just settling down for the footie. here's hoping!

Re: Quick System Wednesday 25/05/2005 Ripon 07:35 PRAIRIE SUN f/c. 4/1 stake = 10 pts. WIN Newmarket 07:45 PRIMO WAY f/c. 5/1 stake = 10 pts. WIN double checked and treble checked these honest :lol hi evad football !!! is there some football on tonight mate ? ;)

Re: Quick System Prarie sun wins!:nana Rode a really good race. 2nd most of the way then came infront and stayed very well to win by 3 lengths or so. Jockey looking back all the way just to check they werent coming up ;) The other one was rubbish but hey who cares! :nana

Re: Quick System RESULT Ripon 07:35 PRAIRIE SUN.....1st..7/2 Newmarket 07:45 PRIMO WAY.....nowhere Todays Profit = + 25.00 pts. --------------------- Bank = + 931.93 pts. Profit = + 831.93 pts. ---------------------

1st Drawn 5 Prairie Sun (GER) 4W Supple 7-2
8 4Mrs A Duffield
Tracked leader, smooth progress to lead over 3f out, driven out final furlong Opened 3/1, touched 7/2 £1400-£400
12th Drawn 13 2½ l Primo Way 4M Hills 5-1
9 10B Hills
Prominent, ridden and every chance over 2f out, weakened over 1f out Opened 13/2 £1950-£300