Quick System

Guest ralphie7

Re: Quick System RESULT Southwell 01:50 MUQARRAR.....nowhere Cheltenham 05:20 BROKEN KNIGHTS.....Non-Runner Todays Profit = - 10.00 pts. -------------------- Bank = + 583.08 pts. Profit = + 483.08 pts. --------------------

8th Drawn 9 1½ l :'>Muqarrar (IRE) 6D Tudhope 9-4
8 13T Fitzgerald
Tracked leaders, chased leader over 4f out, ridden over 2f out, weakened over 1f out Opened 9/4, touched 5/2 £2250-£900, £1000-£400(x3)
Non RunnerBroken Knights(IRE

Re: Quick System Hey Ralphie mate, Aint been on this thread since last year and its still going strong I see! Well done :clap Im sure you used to have the rules of your system up on the first page but theyre not there anymore :unsure Was going to have a look at them, anychance of listing them? I think I remember some of them but im not sure. Have you made any significant changes after analysing data or anything? Youve got bagloads of results now. :ok

Re: Quick System mrmuzeman hi mate i have been entering the results on a spreadsheet and still have Nov & Dec to do. i haven't had a look at the first year yet. but i will get round to it. i hadn't forgot about it just got a bit side tracked there for a while. regarding the rules. i had them on view for a year and only edited them out a while ago for reasons i don't really want to go into if thats ok. i am still not sure.

Re: Quick System Fair enough mate. I think I remember them anyway, just wanted to double check but I think I remember. Could i PM you with what I think they are to see if ive got it right? Fair do's if for whatever reason you cant be bothered! :lol Good luck with the new selection :hope (i think ill only back it if I can get 2/1)