**Poker Monday 10th July**

GaF

**Poker Monday 10th July**  

1. 1.

• 18:00 Europoker Fish Tank
    • 19:30 Betfair Poker Player Grand Prix II
    • 19:45 Blue Square Bankroll Booster
    • 20:00 Bet365 Raked Hands Freeroll
    • 20:00 Paddy Power WSOP Main Event STT (Vegas)
    • 21:00 Mansion $500 Added
    • 21:00 Sun Poker Qualifier to WSOP STT (London)
    • 21:15 Poker.co.uk PL League
    • 03:00 Mansion $500

Re: **Poker Monday 10th July**

How do you register for the Betfair one? I play most of my game on their and thought I'd registered for the Grand Prix. Do they email out the password?
See thread http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27493 I've not had the password emailed yet although i'm supposed to get it but the password is on page 57 of pokerplayer mag :ok

Guest gazza271

Betfair Poker Player reg is open - limit of 800 and about 150 in so far. Think this one is usually full' date=' so get in there.[/quote'] Cheers Avon, I'm in :ok

Just registered for Pokerroom PokerPlayer Team Challenge :ok ( wheres the thread for this i couldnt find it) :unsure
I've just signed up for this after some difficulty. I notice that Pokerroom have some lucky dollar tournaments, $1000 guaranteed started at 2pm with 460 players, another at 9pm with $1000 added, look to be good value. :D

Re: **Poker Monday 10th July** And so it continues.... AQ v K5. Flop is A K 5. Then AQ v A6. Flop is Q high but gives him the flush, and another queen on the turn is not enough for me. And as I type, I've just walked into AA!!! :lol :lol :wall These prob aren't bad beats but surely bad luck! I might not play the PL game....!