Now we mean business

As mentioned in my other thread, this is based on (imo) enhanced jockey bookings. Looking for horses with a top jockey on that are usually rode by apprentices or less successful jockeys. Another strong point will be if a jockey returns to a ride after having previous success. The theory behind it is that making the better jockey booking may so that the trainer has the horse lined up to win and wants to give it the best possible chance.Again its objective on what I consider a step up enough to qualify. Untested so dont go wading in. 10pts level stakes. Weds 28th July 4.20 Car - Mulligans Gold 4.50 Car - Riquewihr 5.30 Sal - Height Of Fury 8.10 Bat - Lockstock

Re: Now we mean business Looks interesting mate and hope it puts a few winners your way. Last year I noticed 1 that D Holland was on that he rode to success 4 races previous the next three runs with claimers on board with not one placed run. He comes back on board and flys in at 16/1 [backed it]. Also I've noticed when certain jocks ride for trainers who they are not retained by do well also. Detori when he rides for Calahan is 1 that does well and their are few others as well.

Re: Now we mean business Cheers %man. Not the best of starts though.:sad

Weds 28th July 4.20 Car - Mulligans Gold - UP 4.50 Car - Riquewihr - UP 5.30 Sal - Height Of Fury - UP 8.10 Bat - Lockstock - UP
STATS Win Staked:40pts Returns:0pts Profit:-40pts Yield:-100% E/W Staked:40pts Returns:0pts Profit:-40pts Yield:-100%

Re: Now we mean business Fcuk me WFTE either i went to bed and got up a month later:zzz or you,ve got a crystal ball up your sleeve and are going to make us all millionaires:dude. By the way did England win the world cup? or if we are still in june could you do a mystic meg and tell us who will win it:rollin . Seriously,GL with this idea, early days but promising start:ok

Re: Now we mean business Although having only done this for a few days Ive decided to scrap this. Mainly because its too objective. Unless setting specific parameters its too varied deciding who counts as a top jockey and how much better than the previous jockeys they need to be. A difference in opinion could have a huge difference in selectons. Its also time consuming checking every horse with a decent jockey on board.