goater14 is the best player on PL. Think you're better? PROVE IT!!

gazabroad

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Are you the best player on PL? PROVE IT!! If you vote for the focus game in the daily thread I'll count you (assuming I have your username in my database - which I dont at the moment - so you need to tell me :ok)

Re: Are you the best player on PL? PROVE IT!! Dear gary,

Congratulations!

You're a winner of the Regular tournament "$250 Guaranteed" on 2008-05-02 14:00:00! You came in 2 place. Congratulations! I am pleased to inform you that you have won $ 47,50 ! Your winnings will now be placed in your player account. :nana:nana

Re: Are you the best player on PL? PROVE IT!! Didn't notice you were BPP mate strider. Very well done mate, bet that's like a monkey off ya back, it was for me:lol. :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana

Re: Are you the best player on PL? PROVE IT!! Hi age. If you look at the daily diary thread there will be one tournement in bold in the poll and generally highlighted in black in the table. Just vote to say you are playing in that tourney and make sure we know your username on the site and you will automatically be included in the points. :ok

Re: Are you the best player on PL? PROVE IT!! titan PL League tuesday 6th may is that the next event do PL have any tournements on blue square or betfair coming up or can someone tell me where i can find a list PL tournements

Re: Are you the best player on PL? PROVE IT!!

Just 2 types of people on PL - the haves and the have nots.... Some have earnt 04uu2.gif Some haven't..... :tongue2
Feck off .... some of us have actually earned your damned chip - but it was'nt invented when we topped the BPP list... :@

Re: Are you the best player on PL? PROVE IT!! Ah, so you haven't qualified for it then ;) Keep trying Pene - you might make it one day :tongue2 (though with his final table last night, Paul may get there first :tongue2)