** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Punters Lounge Yankee

Re: Punters Lounge Yankee I hope your Bookie you put it on with gives bonuses! as that will really stump the winnings up - worth noting for anyone doing multiple selection bets that Betfred offers some amazing bonuses

Super Bonuses 50% - Yankee/Lucky 15 100% - Canadian/Lucky 31 200% - Heinz/Lucky 63 Sunday's Super Bonus Races Salisbury - 15:00, 16:00, 17:00* Stratford - 14:10*, 15:10, 15:40 York - 14:20, 15:20*, 16:20, 16:50*
Minimum unit stake 20p Click Here!
*= Best Odds Guaranteed

Our Super Bonuses now include Lucky 15/31/63s We also offer double the odds 1 winner on all Luckys!

Re: Punters Lounge Yankee Congrats to everyone who followed Socky's selection today :notworthy Great picks all round, especially from Morlspin who has decided to venture out of the poker forums, well done. :clap Can't wait to see how Paul includes this great piece of tipping in the PL banner.:lol

Re: Punters Lounge Yankee How great was that?:loon brilliant stuff fellas and well done to those that collected. I was out and about in my local shopping complex this afternoon with the Mrs and kids :eyes not my idea believe me because Saturdays are for one thing and one thing only in my book :wall .Anyway I knew the final leg of the yankee was running, my mrs kept asking me why I was fiddling about with my mobile :lol . Anyway I let rip with a right good old "yessssssssss" when I got the result on my mobile, it was even loud enough to turn a few heads I can tell ya :rollin Well done to the PL Collective on a right triumph :clap

Re: Punters Lounge Yankee Well still no word from the man himself Socky.:clap :clap :clap :clap Well I know you believe that i put them on but here is a print of the bets today..:ok :ok I hope Socky can find them again tomorrow.:ok :ok Bet History All bets Open bets Settled bets Transactions A/C Management Deposit Username: kevsul Balance: £ 566.25 Bet History Bets to include: Open Settled Void Show bets for: Today 1 week 1 month 3 months 6 months Complete GO Time Reference Stake Type Event and Market Selection Price Each Way Status Leg Result Return 17-Jun-06 19:35 69132690 2.50 ew S Lingfield [ 7:35] 7F HANDICAP Show Prices Torquemada 10/1 1/4:1,2,3 W W 36.25 19:34 69132589 3.00 S Lingfield [ 7:35] 7F HANDICAP Show Prices Charlie Bear 17/2 L L -3.00 19:12 69126980 2.50 ew S Leicester [ 7:15] 5F MAIDEN STAKES Show Prices Hope'N'Charity 16/1 1/5:1,2,3 W W 53.00 19:11 69126733 2.50 13:24 69035986 0.30 x11 ew Y York [ 3:10] 6F HANDICAP Show Prices Prince Tamino 9/1 1/4:1,2,3,4 W :clap :clap W 510.45 Bath [ 4:25] 1M HANDICAP Show Prices Night Storm 2/1 1/4:1,2 W :clap :clap Sandown [ 2:20] 7F HANDICAP Show Prices Wavertree Warri' 13/2 1/4:1,2,3 W :clap :clap York [ 2:05] 1M 4F HANDICAP Show Prices Soulacroix 5/2 1/5:1,2,3 W :clap :clap Help Customer Services

Re: Punters Lounge Yankee :rollin :rollin Was out all day with faimly came in late ,forgot all about it and when I got up this morning to check my balance and:rollin :rollin :rollin :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana Thanks Carl ,Bowles ,Rooster and morlspin. What it was I got up knowing I wouldnt be able to look at form the form and knowing you guys all know your stuff stuck down the first 4 tips I saw and bobs your Uncle. Just goes to show what a great fookin forum this is :cheers

Re: Punters Lounge Yankee

:rollin :rollin Was out all day with faimly came in late ,forgot all about it and when I got up this morning to check my balance and:rollin :rollin :rollin :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana Thanks Carl ,Bowles ,Rooster and morlspin. What it was I got up knowing I wouldnt be able to look at form the form and knowing you guys all know your stuff stuck down the first 4 tips I saw and bobs your Uncle. Just goes to show what a great fookin forum this is :cheers
Now socky lad...get yaself on the part 2 and get another yankee up!