** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

well done Guys

Whilst I am taking a bit of time out from my selections thread, I thought i would have a tot up of the threads on here, some serious profit being made to show as usual that: this is the best forum on the net!!:notworthy THANK YOU GUYS!! WFTE - New System +14.75 Yield 7.20% % Man - EW bets -12.00 Yield -13.63% % Man - RP Formula +2.19 Yield +15.64% FF - Go forth & Multiply +4.8 (too early for yield only 1 bet) Ralphie - Misguided +173.24 (no yield figures) Slapdash - Suicide mission +212.75 (no yield) Ralphie - Quick system +1136.93pts (no yield) RussP - 4 tune system +160.61pts Yield +103% Ralphie - AW system - +303.27pts (no yield) Jon16 - +87.5pts (no yield) AK - -145.47pts (needs updating with recent winner!) Bowles10 bets - -335.65pts yield -21% some decent profit there. I have some catching up to do, but for anyone wanting to follow these guys, this is a good snapshot of their results. BTW there are also some Racing systems in Systems & Strategies, & well in profit some of them also!

Re: well done Guys Firstly Bowles, it'll come good for you - you know it will. You were one of the 1st people on here I looked up to & you almost managed to wean me off the multibets. You have forgotten more about racing than I'll ever know. I just play a systematic 'law of averages' to trap things, whereas most of you guys use proper knowledge. (Although go forth and multiply is tempting for e/w ones) Also you missed what became A 'Sun'ny Disposition - a joint concoction between WFTE and myself: Bets:103 Wins:31 Placed(including winners):57 Win SR:30.10% Returns:1344.85pts Profit:314.85pts Yield:30.57%

Re: well done Guys

Also you missed what became A 'Sun'ny Disposition - a joint concoction between WFTE and myself: Bets:103 Wins:31 Placed(including winners):57 Win SR:30.10% Returns:1344.85pts Profit:314.85pts Yield:30.57%
no probs FF, i have probably missed a few. thanks for the kind words. As a unit we are very strong.

Re: well done Guys :clap :clap :clap I can AGREE with everything that you have said there Bowles.:ok I have been following some of these while i have been off work. And the winners are really good from all invovled.:clap :clap :clap Keep up the good work all.:ok :ok :ok

Re: well done Guys Couldn't agree more. Am a football punter primarily myself but through the guys in here I've started to take a bigger interest in the horses. I really enjoy this forum and am thrilled to have found it. Thanks.