Multiple Choice Multiples

Im going to see how well I can do with picking multiple horses in races and placing them in doubles/trebles The number of horses selected and number of races will be dependent on what I like for each day. Monday 12th June 2.00 New - Brave Hiawatha/Chariot 3.00 New - Appach/Native Commander 7.45 Pon - Formal Decree/Road To Love/Nesno 16 x 1pt doubles 12 x 0.25pt trebles Total stake = 19pts

Re: Multiple Choice Multiples

Monday 12th June 2.00 New - Brave Hiawatha - UP Chariot - 2nd 7/1 3.00 New - Appach - UP Native Commander - 2nd 9/2 7.45 Pon - Formal Decree - 1st 9/4 Road To Love - 2nd 7/2 Nesno - 3rd 9/2 16 x 1pt doubles 12 x 0.25pt trebles Total stake = 19pts
A little unlucky today. Two seconds in the first two races and then not only the winner of the third but the tricast.:wall Staked: 19pts Returns: 0pts Profits: -19pts Yield: -100%

Tuesday 13th June 8.05 Wor - Air Guitar - 3rd 6/1 Giovanna - Fell 8.35 Wor - Kilbeggan Blade - 3rd 9/2 GeneralGrey - PU Music To My Ears - 2nd 9/2 6 x 1pt doubles Total stake = 6pts
Not the best of starts so far but theyve not been a million miles away. Staked: 25pts Returns: 0pts Profits: -25pts Yield: -100%

Friday 16th June 7.15 Good - Blue Java - 1st 11/4 Ivory Lace - UP Surwaki - UP 8.25 Good - Midnight Traveller - 2nd 3/1 Time For Life - UP 6 x 1pt doubles Total stake = 6pts
Just fell start again with a 1st and a 2nd. Determined to get this to work though. Staked: 31pts Returns: 0pts Profits: -31pts Yield: -100%

Re: Multiple Choice Multiples WFTE, I had a thread along these lines in S&S a couple of seasons back, landed some nice doubles & made a profit but it didn't seem to stimulate much interest. To my point, you'll no doubt know this but theres no need to choose two (or more) races on the same day. It may be you see a race where you feel you have trapped the winner but then struggle to find a similar race. In my thread I was staking on a race then any returns onto the next race which could be on another day. Also if you stake this way you can use different bookies & take the best prices. All the best, Rio.