R/post Mathematical Formula Racing Picks

Re: R/post Mathematical Formula Racing Picks

Bold ST 8PTS RETURN 1.87PTS P/L- 6.13PTS Others ST 4PTS RETURN 6.4PTS P/L +2.4PTS Mondays picks Mujeak 3.00Nc :cry placed White Lightning 4.30Nc :( Kerriemuir Lass 4.10B :lol 8/11 These may also win but ???? Tentation 2.10B :( Thabaat 2.50W :cry placed Fairdonna 4.50W :( Love Dubai 2.30NC :cry Turn Of Phrase 5.00Nc :lol w6/1 Very poor racing today on the whole.
Bold ST 3 return 1.72pts p/l -1.28pts Others ST 5pts return 7pts p/l +2pts To be honest just as I thought poor racing but at least a 6/1 came along which is a big price for this thread.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: R/post Mathematical Formula Racing Picks WENDNESDAY 6TH RABBIT FIGHTER 3.20S PACIFIC PRIDE 4.20S GRAVELY PITT 6.45CL THESE MAY ALSO WIN BUT ????? Amazing King 1.50S [the best of those that have run but still ?????] Malaaq 2.20S Capt Jack 2.20Utt Soviet Sceptre 2.30Utt[may not be genuine] Tastahil 2.10K NOT THE BEST OF DAYS BUT THE USUAL 1PT WIN EACH HORSE

WENDNESDAY 6TH RABBIT FIGHTER 3.20S :( PACIFIC PRIDE 4.20S :( GRAVELY PITT 6.45C L :D w 13/8 THESE MAY ALSO WIN BUT ????? Amazing King 1.50S [the best of those that have run but still ?????] :( Malaaq 2.20S :cry placed Capt Jack 2.20Utt :) w4/6 Soviet Sceptre 2.30Utt[may not be genuine]:( Tastahil 2.10K :) w13/8 NOT THE BEST OF DAYS BUT THE USUAL 1PT WIN EACH HORSE
BOLD ST 3PTS RETURN 2.62 P/L - .38PTS OTHERS ST 4PTS RETURN 4.28 P/L + .28PTS

Thursdays picks Bazroy 2.10S Sorry but thats all I can find today and with some decent CLASS RACES at Southwell and a couple at Haydock that would normally through up some selection the ratings are very cramped so no picks except the one above.
:clap :clap Comes in at 13/8 :clap :clap Hope some of you backed it

Re: R/post Mathematical Formula Racing Picks I was on it ;) As they say one winner is better than half a dozen losers! Did Amazing Request in the 2pm Chepstow not qualify??? Don't suppose you could hint as to why?? You know my interest has been peaked in this system, and my quest to crack it continues! But if you want to keep the cards close to your chest, I of course understand... Oh just seen, there's a few new runners in that race, I'd assume thats why it didn't qualify...

Re: R/post Mathematical Formula Racing Picks As I've said before you need the racing post as you can't get the full ratings from elsewhere. As to the one you mentioned that would not have been the pick in that race anyway and if any it would have been UP IN ARMS and that would not have been a Bold selection in my eyes.

As I've said before you need the racing post as you can't get the full ratings from elsewhere. As to the one you mentioned that would not have been the pick in that race anyway and if any it would have been UP IN ARMS and that would not have been a Bold selection in my eyes.
I know you need the RP paper, I get that! And on the odd occasions when I get the paper I will be trying to work out the "secret ingredient". The suggested selection for the race is interesting though, defo some more food for thought...

Re: R/post Mathematical Formula Racing Picks Fridays picks GUADALAJARA 2.40Y** WAKE UP MAGGIE 5.00Y ***** RAICHU 3.25B INCAS 2.50B [HANDICAP] MOSHARREF 3.40S [HANDICAP] GRACECHURCH 4.50S [HANDICAP] THESE MAY ALSO WIN BUT ????? MAMBO SUN 2.15B ARCHIMBOLDO 5.40B NANTON 3.05S ALCAZAR 3.15Y CASSIARA 3.50Y [HANDICAP EW] All bets 1pt win and 1pt ew were stated.

Re: R/post Mathematical Formula Racing Picks The bolds boke even yesterday with 1 5/1winner from 6 selections. SAT 9TH PICKS EAGLE MOUNTAIN 2.35Y IFFRAAJ 3.10Y SIXTIES ICON 3.45Y SOULACROIX 3.35CH INDIAN MAIDEN 4.10CH [RATINGS PICK BUT VERY POOR DRAW] THESE MAY ALSO WIN BUT ????? SIMPLY PERFECT 5.00Y MINOS 4.00G

The bolds boke even yesterday with 1 5/1winner from 6 selections. SAT 9TH PICKS EAGLE MOUNTAIN 2.35Y IFFRAAJ 3.10Y Quito ALSO GOOD CHANCE SIXTIES ICON 3.45Y SOULACROIX 3.35CH INDIAN MAIDEN 4.10CH [RATINGS PICK BUT VERY POOR DRAW] THESE MAY ALSO WIN BUT ????? SIMPLY PERFECT 5.00Y MINOS 4.00G
Maid a small error and Quito just comes out on top and sorrry for this but as I put up Iffraaj earlier this morn it would not be right to delate it. After saying that I think these are the 2 the rest have to beat ALL BETS 1PT WIN INCLUDING BOTH IN THE 3.10Y

The bolds boke even yesterday with 1 5/1winner from 6 selections. SAT 9TH PICKS EAGLE MOUNTAIN 2.35Y :cry placed 5/2 IFFRAAJ 3.10Y :lol w4/6 SIXTIES ICON 3.45Y :lol w11/8 SOULACROIX 3.35CH :cry placed 15/8 INDIAN MAIDEN 4.10CH :( [RATINGS PICK BUT VERY POOR DRAW] THESE MAY ALSO WIN BUT ????? SIMPLY PERFECT 5.00Y :lol 4/1 MINOS 4.00G :lol w11/10
Including Quito in bold p/l bold st 6pts return 4.03pts p/l -1.97pts Others st 2pts return 7.11pts p/l +5.11pts Sundays picks Lord Jay Jay 3.05st Maidstone Monument 3.35st [ew Handicap] Panic Stations 3.25k [ew Handicap] Euro Leader 5.25 Cork Pictavia 3.45 Nadawat 4.55G This may als win but ????? Clear Sailing 3.15G

Including Quito in bold p/l bold st 6pts return 4.03pts p/l -1.97pts Others st 2pts return 7.11pts p/l +5.11pts Sundays picks Lord Jay Jay 3.05st :cry 2ND 5/1 Maidstone Monument 3.35st [ew Handicap] :( PULLED UP Panic Stations 3.25k [ew Handicap] :cry 3RD 7/2 Euro Leader 5.25 Cork :D W4/5 Pictavia 3.45G :D W1/1 Nadawat 4.55G :cry 2ND 3/1 This may als win but ????? Clear Sailing 3.15G N/RUNNER
BOLD ST 8PTS RETURN 5.5PTS P/L -2.5PTS Mondays selections THERE ARE NO BOLD SELECTIONS TODAY but these may win but ??? Emaara 2.10R Centenary 3.10R Miss Thailand 4.10R Millbrook Star 5.10R A typical Mondays racing and although these are top rated they are racing against some 1st time outers from some good stables today.

BOLD ST 8PTS RETURN 5.5PTS P/L -2.5PTS Mondays selections THERE ARE NO BOLD SELECTIONS TODAY but these may win but ??? Emaara 2.10R Centenary 3.10R Miss Thailand 4.10R Millbrook Star 5.10R Sorry mistake should be CABOURG A typical Mondays racing and although these are top rated they are racing against some 1st time outers from some good stables today.
MADE A MISTAKE 5.10R

Try again' date=' LOL , thats the [b']5:40 not the 5:10!!!! Haha, talk about a jinxed selection, just don't want to be correct, does it? :)
None won anyway and no interest for me in any of them but were what the system picked except for what ever that elusive horse was so no winners St 4pts return 0 p/l -4pts. I do back the Bold selections and the odd one of the others as I like to back in races were all the horses have run and even more so if they have run more than once.

Re: R/post Mathematical Formula Racing Picks No winners today As I said in the begining this is something I use through the summer months once the Derby as been run and now we are well into September and until the end of THE TURF SEASON this may not do as well. I still intend to put up the selections but must say this is something I've not used at this time of the year myself. The Idea does well during the Jumps season proper [November onwards] and will continue until the Grand National. So if you still wish to follow them a little care should be taken but could still through up some winners but may not back them myself.

Re: R/post Mathematical Formula Racing Picks Managed to get one but no bold selections today These may win but ?????? Arena's Dream 2.10A Selinka 2.20Nott Style Sunday 2.55Nott Latanazul 5.15Nott The Aldbury Flyer 5.45Nott Putra Square 2.00N Darrfonah 4.55n Some of these races look very suspect due to so many other horses that have not run before so its up to you. Sorry for such a late post but only just got hold of todays Post

Managed to get one but no bold selections today These may win but ?????? Arena's Dream 2.10A :cry placed 7/4 Selinka 2.20Nott ;) w 2/1 Style Sunday 2.55Nott :( Latanazul 5.15Nott :cry placed 11/2 The Aldbury Flyer 5.45Nott:cry placed 4/1 Putra Square 2.00N :cry placed 2/1 Darrfonah 4.55n ;) w 11/4 Some of these races look very suspect due to so many other horses that have not run before so its up to you. Sorry for such a late post but only just got hold of todays Post
Just a small loss of .25pts and considering the types of races not complaining. Sat picks Sorry for very late post again as for some reason when I log on earlier this morn would not let me access my threads for some reason. HOPE 'N' CHARITY 2.10A STANLEY GEORGE 3.25W EXCELLANT ART 2.55N PEARLY KING 3.30N [EW]

Just a small loss of .25pts and considering the types of races not complaining. Sat picks Sorry for very late post again as for some reason when I log on earlier this morn would not let me access my threads for some reason. HOPE 'N' CHARITY 2.10A :( STANLEY GEORGE 3.25W :( 6/4 FAV LAST OF 11RUNNERS EXCELLANT ART 2.55N :lol W15/8 PEARLY KING 3.30N :( [EW]
ST 5PTS RETURN 2.87PTS P/L -2.13PTS An interesting point to make was only 3.5 lengths between the first 10 home in Pearly Kings race which he finished 2.5 lengths 6th and for a 1m 2f race that was unusual and some of those may be worth following until the end of the season. Todays picks Triple Shadow 4.10H [EW] Invincible Force 2.10C Holy Roman Emperor 3.10C Quinmaster 3.40C Jacaranda 3.45Pl McQueen 2.20Utt Cream Cracker 4.00Utt These may also win but?????? Theartre Groom 2.50Utt Solway Sunset 5.35 [14/1 r/post 1pt ew] Sonar Sound 3.00H Magic Sting 3.35H Carlton Scroop 2.10Pl ??? Kings Quay 3.10Pl

ST 5PTS RETURN 2.87PTS P/L -2.13PTS An interesting point to make was only 3.5 lengths between the first 10 home in Pearly Kings race which he finished 2.5 lengths 6th and for a 1m 2f race that was unusual and some of those may be worth following until the end of the season. Todays picks Triple Shadow 4.10H [EW] :( Invincible Force 2.10C :cry Holy Roman Emperor 3.10C :cry Quinmaster 3.40C :( Jacaranda 3.45Pl :( McQueen 2.20Utt :cry Cream Cracker 4.00Utt :cry These may also win but?????? Theartre Groom 2.50Utt :cry Solway Sunset 5.35 [14/1 r/post 1pt ew]N/RUNNER Sonar Sound 3.00H :( Magic Sting 3.35H :cry Carlton Scroop 2.10Pl ??? :cry Kings Quay 3.10Pl :D W2/5
I think this should revert to a PAPER TRAIL as I've said in the last few post. This is some thing I follow in the summer months and now autumn as arrived and until the jumps season starts it could go downhill fast. So if you still wish to follow the selections thats up to you but stopped backing them myself 2 weeks ago. PS I've know idea how they will perform between now and November as I've never followed them at this time of year.

Thursdays picks ODIN DAWN 5.00P ;) w11/4 LORD JAY JAY 3.10F ;) w3/10 GENERAL GREY .40F :cry placed 13/8 GLINGERBANK 2.20PERTH ;) w4/6 BROOKLYN BROWNIE 2.50PERTH :cry placed 4/1 RETURN TICKET 4.50PERTH :( WICKLOW WANDERER 5.50PERTH :( These may also win but ????? DANEHILLSUNDANCE 2.30P :cry placed 13/8 TEMPELSTERN 4.30P :cry placed 13/8
BOLD ST 7 RETURN 6.74 P/L -.26PTS OTHERS ST 2PTS RETURN 0 P/L-2PTS