** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

R/post Mathematical Formula Racing Picks

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: R/post Mathematical Formula Racing Picks

Quality stuff :clap :clap :clap It's days like this that make it worthwhile, wouldn't you agree? :notworthy
Thanks FF and it does give you a buzz as it may never happen again for me but the idea behind the selections have performed well for many years with some very good days and their could be some more good days to come now the going is consistant. Also last week one of my other post gave 5 out of 6 on the system part of the forum. You also do very well with some of your threads and have had some nice touches,so lets hope we can both keep it up as we know we are on the BEST FORUM AROUND. So thanks for taking a look as I know you put up plenty of threads of your own as do many others and when they take time to look at other peoples ideas it makes posting on hear worthwile. THE % MAN :beer

Re: R/post Mathematical Formula Racing Picks Cheers fella - 'The Holy Grail?' has just dotted up it's 3rd winner of the day with 4 to run still. I for one hope you have had some serious dosh on these because you certainly deserve it, with the quite apparent amount of effort you put it.

Good luck fella' date= an amazing day for you and reminds you why you bother betting. Also goes to show RP is still the paper for horse ratings, I prefer it to sportsman. Hope your final horse romps in :notworthy
The Racing Post for me anyday, but like anything else it depends on how you use the information. I also use there web site but to many things missing for my liking and being set in my ways I know what to look for straight away.Like anything else it as its bad days but when the racing is good you can't knock it. This idea is so simple and can be used flat or jumps and performs better than any tipster if used correctly.

Re: R/post Mathematical Formula Racing Picks There was a recent survey on RP site. I think it needs more info on draw bias and the racecheck that is in the paper version that shows how many horses out of that specific race have won, placed or unplaced. It's a good site, a few tweaks and it would be brilliant.

Re: R/post Mathematical Formula Racing Picks Thanks for all your comments and although hitting 6 out of 7 was something we all dream of, I still hope this little gem will keep performing as it as in the past. I don't see any reason why not and if I keep to some stringent rules we may have some fine winning days ahead. It does tend to work better when the races are of high standard and would not consider very low rated races.Anybody who looks at my threads I can assure you they all have some logic behind them unless otherwise stated. I'm just one of the guys on hear who tries to bring differant ways of selecting horses and hope will show a profit.So thanks again for all the possative comments and their will be some more selections by noon tomorrow if the figures are right. I'm sorry I can't put them up the night before because I need the Racing Post to do the sums.

Wendnesday 21st June Jeremy 2.35A :D w9/2 Soviet Song 3.10A :D w11/8 Gilded 4.55A :D w11/2 Further Outlook 4.00H :D w3/1 Riodan 5.10H :D w7/4 Namu 9.10R :( 4th Delightful Cliche 5.50W :D w100/30
total st 7pts return 25.45pts +18.45pts

Re: R/post Mathematical Formula Racing Picks Thursday June 22nd Dutch Art 2.35A Scottish Stage 3.10A Distinction 3.50A Ivy Creek 4.55A Zalkani 2.25W General Alarm 6.40S Lets hope these perform as well as yesterdays. The ones below are suspect for various reasons but could also win but will not be included in p/l calculations Ghost Dancer 2.15R Starnevees 4.35R Court Of Appeal 5.10R Days Of My Life 7.50B Robustian 8.50B Marshman 5.30A Grave Doubts 8.10S [worth a small EW bet] Burren Moonshine 8.40S

Re: R/post Mathematical Formula Racing Picks D'oh, I asked about that seperate horse Delightful Cliche and forgot to include it in my singles/doubles, Dam and Blast! :wall You always miss a winner don't you? never miss a loser??

Anybody who looks at my threads I can assure you they all have some logic behind them unless otherwise stated.
I'll vouch for that :)

How unlucky was fallon in the 3.10.All the gaps closed and then the winner barges is way through.
Thats racing mate and Fallon rode into a few the other day a won. Swings and roundabouts and you get a few go your way and some go against but theirs always tomorrow.

Thursday June 22nd Dutch Art 2.35A :lol w11/4 Scottish Stage 3.10A :cry placed Distinction 3.50A :lol placed Ivy Creek 4.55A lost Zalkani 2.25W :lol w9/4 General Alarm 6.40S Lets hope these perform as well as yesterdays. The ones below are suspect for various reasons but could also win but will not be included in p/l calculations Ghost Dancer 2.15R :cry placed Starnevees 4.35R Court Of Appeal 5.10R :lol w7/2 Days Of My Life 7.50B :D w4/5 Robustian 8.50B Marshman 5.30A n/r Grave Doubts 8.10S [worth a small EW bet] Burren Moonshine 8.40S
IF YOU FOLLOWED THE BOLD selections at level stakes you are already up on the day with 1 to go

Friday 23rd June Amber Valley 2.35A :( Papal Bull 3.10A ;) W5/4 Blue Spinnaker 4.25A [1pt EW] :( True 5.10R [1PT EW] ;) W6/1 Princess Palatine 3.00Ayr :( Alhaitham 6.45G :( Crystal Gazer 8.55G :lol w2/1
ANOTHER DAY IN PROFIT EVEN IF LAST HORSE LOSES BUT IT WON STAKE 9 PTS RETUN 14.45PTS +5.45PTS

Re: R/post Mathematical Formula Racing Picks TOTAL BETS 72 STAKE 74PTS RETURN 111.4P/L +37.4PTS YIELD +50% Approx If I take care on the days when the racing is poor see no reason why this should not carry on in the same vain. As I've said before this will be only updated on days I buy the r/post [mostly weekends] and in the week if any good racing as their was this week.

Re: R/post Mathematical Formula Racing Picks Sat 24th June Country Song 2.30A Takeover Target 3.45A Middlemarch 4.00Ayr Cactus King 2.10N Reflective Glory 2.20R Luckskin 5.15R Tonights meetings Simba Sun 6.30L Benandonner 7.30L Spinning Queen 8.15W Pirquetting 8.45W

Sat 24th June Country Song 2.30A :cry PLACED 5/1 Takeover Target 3.45A :cry PLACED 7/2 Middlemarch 4.00Ayr :cry PLACED 5/2 Cactus King 2.10N :( NEVER PERFORMED Reflective Glory 2.20R :( 4TH Luckskin 5.15R :cry PLACED5/4 Tonights meetings Simba Sun 6.30L :lol W4/6 Benandonner 7.30L :( Spinning Queen 8.15W :lol 10/11 Pirquetting 8.45W :cry PLACED1/1
STAKED 10PTS RETURN 3.56PTS -6.44PTS I left one out by mistake and it won at 9/2 sorry.

Re: R/post Mathematical Formula Racing Picks Sunday 25th June Gaelic Princess 3.10P 1PTEW Astrocharm 3.40P Dune Raider2.20H Yes Sir 3.20H Random Native 4.50H Howya Now Kid 4.15 DR [iRE] Daramas 5.15DR [iRE The ones below may also win but are suspect due to various factors but are not included in p/l calculations win or lose Nirphania 3.45DR[iRE]* Whistler 2.30W* Green Room 4.30W Silca Soprano 2.10P Burton Ash 2.40P* Overstrand 4.10P* Minatlya 2.50SC[FRANCE] Hurricane Run 3.25SC[FRANCE] *These horses should be considerd for EW BETS

Sunday 25th June Gaelic Princess 3.10P 1PTEW:cry placed15/2 Astrocharm 3.40P :( Dune Raider2.20H n/r Yes Sir 3.20H :) Random Native 4.50H n/r Howya Now Kid 4.15 DR [iRE] :) Daramas 5.15DR [iRE] :D The ones below may also win but are suspect due to various factors but are not included in p/l calculations win or lose Nirphania 3.45DR[iRE]*:( Whistler 2.30W* n/r Green Room 4.30W :D Silca Soprano 2.10P :( Burton Ash 2.40P* :D Overstrand 4.10P* :( Minatlya 2.50SC[FRANCE] :( Hurricane Run 3.25SC[FRANCE] :( *These horses should be considerd for EW BETS
stake 8pts return 8.8pts +.8pts

Re: R/post Mathematical Formula Racing Picks Mon 26th June Top Tier 2.30M Jihaaz 8.20CH Not a good day for this system today but the ones below may also win but are suspect due to various factors and are not included in any p/loss calculations. Ingleby Princess 3.30M Hillbillycat 3.15W Sheddy Shripster 6.50C Ask 7.20C Gallego 7.50C Spirit Of The Fen 9.10W

Mon 26th June Top Tier 2.30M W5/2 Jihaaz 8.20CH W1/1 Not a good day for this system today but the ones below may also win but are suspect due to various factors and are not included in any p/loss calculations. Ingleby Princess 3.30M W5/4 Hillbillycat 3.15W PLACED Sheddy Shripster 6.50C Ask 7.20C W 2/9 Gallego 7.50C Spirit Of The Fen 9.10W
TISRARA DARO 6.00K LOST STADIUM PROJECT 6.30K W6/4 PHARVIVA 8.00K W2/1 MAXI 9.00 PLACED 6/1 Only those in bold should be classed as system horses and forgot to look in Ireland and these are them Missed a well in one again at 11/4 and was sure I included IN MY SELECTIONS but was rushing when I did the post. Any way another good day for this little gem with 4 out of 5 winners Stake 5pts Return 11PT +6PTS