** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

F.F.D.W. Revisited

Similar thoughts to a thread I carried out last year (I think?) but with some tweaking and my favourite staking! Must be forecast favourite on both Sportinglife AND Racing Post websites, but CANNOT be odds-on in either forecast. Must be a distance winner. Must have run in the last 21 days. If more than 3 qualifiers, go for the 3 with longest average odds between the two forecasts. Monday 22nd May: 3.00 BATH Linda Green 5.00 BATH Merrymadcap 7.10 <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />WINDSOR Ogee <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

1 x 1pt treble, 3 x 3pts doubles, 3 x 5pts singles. 25pts staked.

Re: F.F.D.W. Revisited Shit? If done to level stakes & I didn't have the 21 day rule. Also it used to be 10 runners or less only. Managed to get a 6/6 out of 6 acca one day though, at odds of approx 1400/1. I'll dig out the thread. http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16240&page=5&highlight=distance+winners (Bottom of that page.)

Re: F.F.D.W. Revisited

Lol - well' date=' thats not bad![/quote']:rollin Yep but the money's long gone. 'Hi honey, I won £4,000 today - here's half, to do as you please with', he said, whilst salting the rest away into a tax-free investment plan that can't be touched for 15 years. :dude As for the revisisted version, like everything else, it's a trial.

:rollin Yep but the money's long gone. 'Hi honey, I won £4,000 today - here's half, to do as you please with', he said, whilst salting the rest away into a tax-free investment plan that can't be touched for 15 years. :dude As for the revisisted version, like everything else, it's a trial.
FF, You have a very understanding wife (or partner). Mine would have asked for the other half too :rollin

i think you should do a thread called fleet's placers... just a fort m8
:spank I think you might want to look at my other thread. :lol Tuesday 23rd May: Current +/-: -11.25pts (since May 22nd) all candidates: Lingfield 3.10 Easy Air 5.10 Intriguing Glimpse Kempton 2.30 Ndola 4.00 Rowanberry Towcester

6.40 Borehill Joker Selections based on biggest average odds of 2 betting forecasts: 2.30 KEMPTON Ndola 4.00 KEMPTON Rowanberry5.10 LINGFIELD Intriguing Glimpse

:spank I think you might want to look at my other thread. :lol Tuesday 23rd May: Current +/-: -11.25pts (since May 22nd) all candidates: Lingfield 3.10 Easy Air 2nd evens 5.10 Intriguing Glimpse Kempton 2.30 Ndola nowhere 4.00 Rowanberry 2nd 10/3 Towcester

6.40 Borehill Joker Selections based on biggest average odds of 2 betting forecasts: 2.30 KEMPTON Ndola :$ 4.00 KEMPTON Rowanberry 2nd 10/3 :$ 5.10 LINGFIELD Intriguing Glimpse :$

Current +/-: -36.25pts (since May 22nd)