5.05 - Market Rasen

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: 5.05 - Market Rasen

Wot the fcuk are you going on about? 4th at 14/1 and I get called pathetic. I guess the 7/1 winner I gave on my other thread was pathetic too, eh? :welcome to PL but please try to be a little less critical or your time on here will soon be up!
lol, 16 horse race, who did u bet with and what were the place terms, ill check it for you

Re: 5.05 - Market Rasen I'd suggest seanmiller reads the rules about posting before slagging off all and sundry. It is a place for opinions. Alexmac posted it up hoping to pass on some info, it is down to the individual if they back it. So it lost at a short price, doesn't matter as I didn't back it but if it had won everyone would be saying thanks to Alexmac. I think your talking through your pocket and RussP's horse at 14's was certainly worth a small ew.

FAO ; seanmiller, DAHLO, covcityfc. Don't bother posting ANYTHING else here unless it is worthwhile, and is aimed at helping folk, not slating them.
FAO Alexmac, DBAFTSYMALFO, uaamaymli. dont bother posting any other yips here unless you are certain or own the horse, and is aimed at making people richer rather than poorer, not bankrupting them

Re: 5.05 - Market Rasen Bye bye sean. I am not having folk talk to me, and others like that. He obvioulsy doesn't understand what the PL is, and has pissed me right off. If anyone thinks that me banning that tosser is unfair then PM me.

Re: 5.05 - Market Rasen Nothing unfair about it but he'll probably sign up in another name and start all over again. What point was he trying to prove as he did not put any other tip up against it? Just a gob shite who wanted to cause trouble and good riddance.

Re: 5.05 - Market Rasen Yeah seanmiller and dahlo, your sort are not tolerated here. I've not been a member for long but Ive learnt the ways of this place and it's a good place with lots of shrood PROpunters. Tank Maestro, bowles, Russ, alexmac etc. all very shrewd and very good tipsters. Good to hear seans been banned, dahlo sort your ways out.

Re: 5.05 - Market Rasen Dahlo - :welcome to PL. Sorry for all the friction on your first few posts. AlexMac - Absolute genius :clap :notworthy It saved me a PM to the Mods to ban that pr*ck called Sean.

FAO Alexmac, DBAFTSYMALFO, uaamaymli. dont bother posting any other yips here unless you are certain or own the horse, and is aimed at making people richer rather than poorer, not bankrupting them
Put up your views before the event please. I did not bet in thes race so have no axe to grind here. Anyway the horse did finish second after running a bit green. I suppoes if it had won you would now be singing the praises of Alexmac!!!!

Re: 5.05 - Market Rasen Thanks for sharing the information, Alex. As I said I would, I bet at 2/1 and laid it off at a (considerably!) lower price and made a small profit. You told us exactly where the information came from, and it's up to anybody reading it to decide for themselves what to do with it (and ignore it if they want to). Personally, I found the information useful. It convinced me that the price would probably drop, and effectively I bet on that happening and won. Thank you.

Re: 5.05 - Market Rasen Alex alex alex

You are one pathetic individual.

You do know you cannot stop anyone posting on these forum with your little tantrums.

Aw, bless him.

I can post when I want and how much I want.

Your tip was crap and I let you know it. Tell the bloke ho bet £2k he IS a mug, tell u what, lt me know where the bookies is and ill tell him myself, you wont you say, oh I know u wont cos HE AINT REAL!!!, you made him up like the saddo u are.

Look deep inside and u know I am right.

I will post here again in a few days time to offend again.

Rofl @ blind betting.

Nothing unfair about it but he'll probably sign up in another name and start all over again. What point was he trying to prove as he did not put any other tip up against it? Just a gob shite who wanted to cause trouble and good riddance.
priceless, absolutely priceless

Re: 5.05 - Market Rasen No probs mate. Shame not everyone understands that 'tips' don't always win. The tip I posted was from a bloke I know well, and have learned a lot from him in my time working at a bookies. Members here that have been around a while will know that I do not post up bullsh!t, and I certainly do not expect every tip I post to win, that is simply impossible.