** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

3.40 ripon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: 3.40 ripon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well indian maiden was my own fancy, n it shud have won those who saw the race knew it was gud ride by kelly and bad ride by all other jockeys to give horse a soft lead otherwise would of won ohwell. but this horse as been given 2 me by sum1 who has a contact to the trainer so im just passing it on so hopefully. but if it loses dont av a go lol

Re: 3.40 ripon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How is he an idiot for fcuks sake? He pulled off a masterstroke by finding ground he thought would suit the horse better. I said I was concerned at the start, when I was not sure how the horse would react to ploughing a lone furrow, but it clearly worked as the horse led from the front and won very easily.

Re: 3.40 ripon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Look Tank. I respect the picks you have recently made, but you really do make it difficult for folk to get on with you. Lets just cut out the argumentative streak you have and get on with picking good winners... After all, that is what we are here to do is it not? :ok By the way, the best horse does not always win the race ;)