** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Saturday bets

I may be new but these are my tips today. I hope for returns and am doing 2 Canadians with: 1.35 Make me another - Should be able to improve on last run. Will have to improve a fair bit to beat Conquest but good value at about 20/1. DANGER Conquest 2.15 Cava Bien - Put in some good efforts lately and this doesnt look too tough. Good bet at about 5/1 DANGER Farington Lodge 2.45 Court Masterpiece - May have a chance to upset the favourites with the overnight rain. Won in France on the soft ground so proven on the surface 9/1. DANGER Common World 4.25 Red Evie - Put in some great efforts last 2 times. Slightly tougher but may be able to improve again. At 5/1 its a good bet. DANGER Lavenham 4.30 Sunday City - Has a great EW chance in this good race. Not been firing lately but has a chance on previous form. The danger however has to be Elegant Clutter. Sunday City 11/1 DANGER Elegant Clutter EW CANADIAN for those 5 Next its my win Canadian 2.25 Eliza May - Kevin Ryans 2 y os are in great form and it doesnt look as if it will have to beat much in the first at Thirsk. 2.10 Distinction - Only has to re produce last years Goodwood cup success to win. Drop back in distance should be OK thanks to the soft going. Only concern is it hasnt won over this trip. 3.20 High Command - Won on gd/sft last time out and did it quite well. Pearly King may not like the ground so this has got to be the one that may turn it over. 3.00 Spiritual Peace - Kevin Ryan again! He did it well last time beating a smart prospect in Burning Incense and should have the ability to turnover Ooh Aah Camara, who was right out of form until last time out. 3.35 Indian Maiden (NAP) - My banker of the day. He is a class horse who definitely wont mind the going . The best bet today by miles GET ON.