• 15:00 Mansion $50 Added
    • 18:05 Laddies Raked Hands Freeroll
    • 19:45 Blue Square Bankroll Booster
    • 20:00 Bet365 $5000
    • 21:00 Mansion $500 Added
    • 21:00 Mansion Poker Dome Seat Qualifier
    • 22:00 Betfred Million Match of the Day
    • 23:00 Canbet $10,000 Added

Re: **Poker Saturday 20th May** How did you do mate? I was allin after the all-nighter in Leeds :D Gawd knows how Morls et al managed another night in Newcastle (although I had a hilarious text message off Paul Ross just as I was off to bed last night ;)).

Re: **Poker Saturday 20th May**

How did you do mate? I was allin after the all-nighter in Leeds :D Gawd knows how Morls et al managed another night in Newcastle (although I had a hilarious text message off Paul Ross just as I was off to bed last night ;)).
I didn't manage to build a stack, so for the last 15 mins I went hungarian and played the percentages - rebought 5 or 6 times.....but ended up dishing some bad beats and got to the end of the rebuy with a stack of 7500 odd (above average) - then started playing "proper poker", but didn't manage much - made a few muppet plays and went out in 98th - never really got going.... great value though :ok Full result here - http://www.canbet.com/site/poker/tournament-details.aspx?tid=11452585