Multi-Regging on Sporting Odds

avongirl

I spotted a case of multi-reg in tonight's safety net (WOODSY999 and LOOPYLOU77 of SOUTHAMPTON) (yes, in capitals!) and have evidence of it in the chat. I've also found a WOODSY252 on the list. I was about to report it, however when I have gone to check the rules I can't see where it says it is not allowed. There was no collusion - loopylou joined the table, but sat out until a few hands after woodsy went out. However the all-in every hand technique was a give away, as was the way the name was typed, so I asked if they were the same person and reply came back yes. None of them got in to the money. I've read other threads about this so I thought it is against the rules, but can someone point me in the direction of where it says so. :unsure Incidently, a couple of Hungarians on the table were complaining about him/her going all-in every hand.:lol

Re: Multi-Regging on Sporting Odds Sooooo, over 40 views and no reply. If it was a stupid question I presume someone would have quickly pointed it out, so I guess you've all hopped over to SO and can't find the rule either. :\ OK, I'll leave it then. I suppose it might just have been Mr Woodsy playing Mrs Woodsy's account anyway, and perhaps little Woodsy's too.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.