Betfair City AM LIVE Final 25th May- The Aftermath!

Valiant23

Re: Betfair City AM LIVE Final 25th May

anyone have any idea re the STT's - I take it they'll be TNL but buy ins ?
Kate told me they were £20 STT's. Matt has told me he has got a ticket for the event. That means I still have one spare ticket. There's still time to register as a guest if anyones still interested.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't bother eating before the poker event. Kate has E_Mailed me the menu, see below, yum yum :-

Betfair/City AM Poker Evening 25/05/06

Menu

Light snacks on entry:

Fresh Crudites, Cajun chicken pieces and BBQ drumsticks, Savoury eggs, Selection of quiches, Pork pies, Freshly baked sausage rolls

Cocktail sausages, Selection of nuts, Olives and finger bites

Served on entry till 20.00

--------------

Loaded Sizzlers in Foccacia and Ciabatia

With fillet steak or chicken breast pork escalope,

Vegetarian and Tuna melts,

Breaded scampi

Selection of fresh dips

French fries

and

freshly tossed salad

Served from 20.00 till 22.00

--------------

Curry supper:

Beef Madras (Hot)

Chicken Korma (Mild)

Crispy vegetable and five bean spice (Medium)

Served with basmati rice popadoms, mango chutney and Onion Bhaji

Served from 22.30 till 23.30

--------------

Ahhh well thats just not right ... not right at all .... :wall No Flowers !:rollin

Kate told me they were £20 STT's. Matt has told me he has got a ticket for the event. That means I still have one spare ticket. There's still time to register as a guest if anyones still interested.
i think heniek has sorted one for me now

Re: Betfair City AM LIVE Final 25th May Been offered a guest ticket :loon so before i book a room somewhere, is there anyone undecided whether to stay over that wants to split one? or anyone got a spare place? (yeah, yeah. Enough of the "tight sod" jokes, I just got back from Holiday!:tongue2 ) Also available as a SUB if anyone cant make it!!!!!!!! See you there :cheers

Help needed.... I am at Piccadilly circus... how to get to Canary Wharf???? :unsure :unsure :unsure BTW... Ronay is coming as my guest :clap :nana :clap :nana :clap :nana PL PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Piccadilly underground and take the Piccadilly line to Green Park(1 stop/2 mins) at Green Park take the Jubilee line direct to Canary :ok See you there for me Quiz winnings ;)

Piccadilly underground and take the Piccadilly line to Green Park(1 stop/2 mins) at Green Park take the Jubilee line direct to Canary :ok See you there for me Quiz winnings ;)
You're a star :clap :clap :clap :clap Actually...got 1 extra prize... so I will bring you that :)

You're a star :clap :clap :clap :clap Actually...got 1 extra prize... so I will bring you that :)
NOOOOOOOOOO:unsure Now you have to tell me what it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TELL ME!!!!! TELL MEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! TELL MEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!:@ :rollin :rollin

Re: Betfair City AM LIVE Final 25th May Really looking forward to this should be a good one :) If anyone can't make it, and needs a last minute sub, then I'll be more than happy to take their place! ;) Look forward to meeting the PL crew. Shall I bring Waltypies (Sir Fish Pie) and Raiser as my guests? :tongue2

Re: Betfair City AM LIVE Final 25th May- ***IMPORTANT INFORMATION RECEIVED*** Some directions for those of you arriving by tube to Canary Wharf station to get to the Wetherspoons Pub "The Leger Building" - which is just opposite the City Bunker, so the directions also work for those going straight there ;) _________ LeaveCanaryWharf station by the exit at the front end of the train

Turn right out of the station, through the area with lots of clocks and go up the steps.

At the top of the steps, cross to the other side of the road and walk to your left until you get to the end of the block (you will pass the entrance to the DLR station about half way along). At the end of the block turn right and cross over the road. You should hopefully see a ‘Corney & Barrow’ bar off to your left hand side. In front of the Corney & Barrow bar, are steps going down to the quayside - go down these steps.

In front of you now, you should see a footbridge. Cross over the water using this footbridge and then follow the quay round to the left – away from the Marriott – the Wetherspoons pub is at the far left hand end of the block of bars. url for the pub: http://www.jdwetherspoon.co.uk/pubfinder/details.php?OutletNumber=240 Hopefully these directions don't get you totally lost :loon If you'd like my phone number, just in case, then please PM me. :ok Look forward to seeing you all there :cow :cow :cow :cow

Re: Betfair City AM LIVE Final 25th May- ***IMPORTANT INFORMATION RECEIVED*** We might as well post it here Sam ;) To AllBetfairPokerCity AM Finalist…

Congratulations once again on making the live final!

Attached is a map of exactly where the City Bunker is in CanaryWharf (closest tube is CanaryWharf). You’ll see a sign above the door saying City Golf – that is the entrance to the venue. On arrival you’ll need to sign the registration form you sent me previously. Please also have some photo id with you. The final will commence at 6.30pm with entry to the Club at 6.00pm. The evening is being structured to finish by 11pm allowing players to get transport home. We will be supplying food and drinks (both alcoholic and non alcoholic).

The prize money will be as structured:

• WSOP seat

• £1500

• £800

• £400

• £200

• £100

Additionally if you want to play the STTs please bring along some extra cash with you.

Re: Betfair City AM LIVE Final 25th May- ***IMPORTANT INFORMATION RECEIVED*** Oh I dunno, Matt.:unsure I think we're all such a quiet lot that a cup of cocoa and an early night will be in order...:tongue2 You should get along to the PL racedays and see just how we like to party. :ok

Re: Betfair City AM LIVE Final 25th May- ***IMPORTANT INFORMATION RECEIVED***

Finishing at 11pm? Who is up for partying on afterwards somewhere? :nana :nana :gimme
The Wetherspoons place is open till 1am - and there are quite a few of us staying at the Ibis - sure we'll think of something between us! :nana :nana :beer :beer :beer :beer :nana :nana

Re: Betfair City AM LIVE Final 25th May- ***IMPORTANT INFORMATION RECEIVED***

Oh I dunno, Matt.:unsure I think we're all such a quiet lot that a cup of cocoa and an early night will be in order...:tongue2 You should get along to the PL racedays and see just how we like to party. :ok
Staying for breakfast Mr V?? :loon

Re: Betfair City AM LIVE Final 25th May- ***IMPORTANT INFORMATION RECEIVED*** Gutted I can't make this after qualifiying. :( Looks like you are all going to have a great evening though, so have a good one and a special good luck message to Col_U. GO ON MY SON, YOU CAN DO IT. :clap :clap :clap :clap