Betfair City AM LIVE Final 25th May- The Aftermath!

Valiant23

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Betfair City AM LIVE Final 25th May

I could try to get you in as my guest. Marek was my guest originally' date=' but now he is playing.[/quote'] well thats a very generous offer and it might be fun to come see you all in live action, so if theres no longer serving members of PL that are interested in going let me know i hereby place myself at the bottom of the list!!

well thats a very generous offer and it might be fun to come see you all in live action, so if theres no longer serving members of PL that are interested in going let me know i hereby place myself at the bottom of the list!!
Are you on MSN or Yahoo Mr P?

2 PL PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARTY's in 1 week' date=' hopefully I recover in time! :lol[/quote']NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not a PL party!! I've gotta drive home!! *looks for the "GIVE ME COFFEE" smiley*

NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not a PL party!! I've gotta drive home!! *looks for the "GIVE ME COFFEE" smiley*
But will you be driving home Thursday night or Friday morning ;) :lol

For anyone with a guest ticket left' date=' please offer it to Matt. I met him in Dublin, top bloke.[/quote'] Thanks Col :D Can you bring some blackberry wine?! I promise to try some this time - if you can sneak a bottle in to the party :D

As I wrote above... I have 2 guest tickets... but I leave Copenhagen tomorrow.. so quick... ;) PM me...
I think Pauls Slovakian friend is keen:tongue2 Apparently he's still waiting for someone to come back from the toilets at Newcastle station.

Can you bring some blackberry wine?! I promise to try some this time - if you can sneak a bottle in to the party :D
Will do m8. Plus if any of the PL crew get a bit noisy, we'll make them drink a glass of it and see what effect it has. Could be a bit like Dr Jeckell and Mr Hyde.

H goes away Thursday morning - she's gutted - all that free drink :D
And Curry I've been informed, Mmmmmmmm Curry, I'm afraid the Belgians have no idea about spicey food, they'll argue that curry mayonnaise is a man's relish but I always cut the argument short at that point!!:loon