Betfair City AM LIVE Final 25th May- The Aftermath!

Valiant23

Re: Betfair City AM LIVE Final 25th May OK....I need help (we all knew that anyway) I got an invite to the Betfair City AM finals on 25th but im off to kenya in the morning Ive given my seat to Pene but how do i go about transfering it? Dont wanna clutter the thread up, so if you could PM me with the instructions Pene and i would be very gratefull

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Betfair City AM LIVE Final 25th May I'm sitting an exam on Thursday morning if anyone wants to be my sub?? :puke Wot? No takers?? This offer is going, going... still going... Best of luck to all taking part. Hopefully, a PL'er will bring it home! :clap EDIT - Major apologies people... this was supposed to be a tongue-in-cheek comment with me looking for someone to sit my exam for me...! Looks like I can look forward to a fail if I can't word this properly! :embarrassed

Re: Betfair City AM LIVE Final 25th May

I'm sitting an exam on Thursday morning if anyone wants to be my sub?? :puke Wot? No takers?? This offer is going, going... still going... Best of luck to all taking part. Hopefully, a PL'er will bring it home! :clap
What subject is your exam in - and how many places does it pay out??

Re: Betfair City AM LIVE Final 25th May By the way - 6ooner and I are also staying at the Ibis (saves running for the last train!), so if anyone hasn't sorted out where they're staying... It's 76.95 for the night and is very close by. Sure someone will have some cards on them for a quick game afterwards ;)

Re: Betfair City AM LIVE Final 25th May Thanks to Morlspin, I am going aswell :) TY Morls... Big Kiss XXXX I wonder if Scandinavian Airlines will give me some discounts soon... :unsure ... I am flying back and forth to the UK twice a week at the moment :loon See you all there... and I am looking very much forward to meet all the great PL's I haven't met yet... Those I have met... I can't wait to see you again... even though I saw some of you this morning... :lol :lol

Thanks to Morlspin, I am going aswell :) TY Morls... Big Kiss XXXX I wonder if Scandinavian Airlines will give me some discounts soon... :unsure ... I am flying back and forth to the UK twice a week at the moment :loon See you all there... and I am looking very much forward to meet all the great PL's I haven't met yet... Those I have met... I can't wait to see you again... even though I saw some of you this morning... :lol :lol
Damn, game is on now :loon :clap.

Re: Betfair City AM LIVE Final 25th May If anyone who is a substitute isn't quite sure whether they have completed all the formailities correctly (such as membership forms for yourself and your guest), send me a PM and I'll let you know exactly what you need to do.

Nah mate - Pene blushes when she has a good hand. :tongue2 ;)
She does NOT ;) ..... BUT... Pene won't be all on her own this time... she is bringing a guest... Lillelars is coming with me.... :clap :clap :clap :clap :nana :nana :nana :nana Jubiiiiiiiii We will arrive thursday and stay in London until saturday... Sis and Bro on the loose in London... :loon Gonna be grrrrrrrrreeeaaat ...:)

Re: Betfair City AM LIVE Final 25th May if your interested in a fun/well run game on friday night while ya in london, theres a game in the clapham area (sw) usually around 40 runners and a few side games as well (sng's and cash) which your both more than welcome to come and play, very friendly atmosphere and a lot of people prefer it to many of the games run in cardrooms, also VERY CHEAP DRINKS!!!

Re: Betfair City AM LIVE Final 25th May Deathmask.... you have mail. Also, backing up Prowler's message.. The game on Friday at Clapham is good fun. Just a tenner and well worth every penny. Part of the London Poker Meetup group. Would give some of you a chance to catch up with some of your interforum adversaries :) Normally now between 40-50 runners although I'd expect the 50 to be exceeded in the near future as the game gets more and more popular. Oh, and the drinks are CHEAP :beer Just need to find someone who could give me a lift home on Friday ;)

if your interested in a fun/well run game on friday night while ya in london' date=' theres a game in the clapham area (sw) usually around 40 runners and a few side games as well (sng's and cash) which your both more than welcome to come and play, very friendly atmosphere and a lot of people prefer it to many of the games run in cardrooms, also VERY CHEAP DRINKS!!![/quote'] 6ooner and I will both be there this Friday - looking forward to it :cow

Re: Betfair City AM LIVE Final 25th May Don't bother eating before the poker event. Kate has E_Mailed me the menu, see below, yum yum :-

Betfair/City AM Poker Evening 25/05/06

Menu

Light snacks on entry:

Fresh Crudites, Cajun chicken pieces and BBQ drumsticks, Savoury eggs, Selection of quiches, Pork pies, Freshly baked sausage rolls

Cocktail sausages, Selection of nuts, Olives and finger bites

Served on entry till 20.00

--------------

Loaded Sizzlers in Foccacia and Ciabatia

With fillet steak or chicken breast pork escalope,

Vegetarian and Tuna melts,

Breaded scampi

Selection of fresh dips

French fries

and

freshly tossed salad

Served from 20.00 till 22.00

--------------

Curry supper:

Beef Madras (Hot)

Chicken Korma (Mild)

Crispy vegetable and five bean spice (Medium)

Served with basmati rice popadoms, mango chutney and Onion Bhaji

Served from 22.30 till 23.30

--------------

Don't bother eating before the poker event. Kate has E_Mailed me the menu, see below, yum yum :-

Betfair/City AM Poker Evening 25/05/06

Menu

Light snacks on entry:

Fresh Crudites, Cajun chicken pieces and BBQ drumsticks, Savoury eggs, Selection of quiches, Pork pies, Freshly baked sausage rolls

Cocktail sausages, Selection of nuts, Olives and finger bites

Served on entry till 20.00

--------------

Loaded Sizzlers in Foccacia and Ciabatia

With fillet steak or chicken breast pork escalope,

Vegetarian and Tuna melts,

Breaded scampi

Selection of fresh dips

French fries

and

freshly tossed salad

Served from 20.00 till 22.00

--------------

Curry supper:

Beef Madras (Hot)

Chicken Korma (Mild)

Crispy vegetable and five bean spice (Medium)

Served with basmati rice popadoms, mango chutney and Onion Bhaji

Served from 22.30 till 23.30

--------------

wow what a great menu! any chance i can sneak into this somehow?