York Thread

1.45 - Blue Spinnaker - This is way clear of the rest of the field in these conditions at these weights it looks an absolute cert on paper. Will also be doing a reverse forecast with Nero's Return. Should win though very confident. 3.15 - Somnus as stated on other thread but also Moss Vale who will love it the conditions if they ease even further. Both E/W. 4.55 - Scotts Love - A tip this is from a source who has gave 2/2 thus far. Going to do 2 e/w accas as well as the singles, one including Somnus and the other Moss Vale of course.

Re: York Thread

1.45 - Blue Spinnaker - This is way clear of the rest of the field in these conditions at these weights it looks an absolute cert on paper. Will also be doing a reverse forecast with Nero's Return. Should win though very confident. .
7/1 winner Nice one.:ok

Re: York Thread Yeah need the last one to place to get the place treble up. I actually backed the first 3 winners today but didn't look at the form until 5 mins b4 race as something to do in between races (I have no patience). Shame I didn't look last night coz would have had a good acca going. Lost a little bit overall on that sprint race but should make it back if last one places. The winner was a very big price but I didn't consider it to be the winner as even though ran well last twice here wpuld have thought something had the beating of it.

Re: York Thread

3rd and 2nd respectively. :clap Did you put much down on Quince? 10pts would have got you 60ish back. Plus tears of clown if you had it each way. Not a bad final race hey?
had quince ew at small stakes - main bet was tears of a clown. Typical!!