Trialling something - 'most napped' version.

Dead simple this one - using the sporting life website. All races qualify - the 3 most napped selections each day with a betting forecast above evens qualify. Same staking plan of 1 x 1pt treble, 3 x 3pts doubles, 3 x 5pts singles. I suspect the tipsters will live up to their usual standards & this one will fail. MONDAY 15TH MAY: (6) 4.20 REDCAR Abbey Cat f/c 5/2 (6) 5.20 REDCAR Prince Picasso f/c 11/4 (4) 6.00 WINDSOR Hoh Mike f/c 15/8 1 x 1pt treble, 3 x 3pts doubles, 3 x 5pts singles. 25pts staked.

Re: Trialling something - 'most napped' version.

Dead simple this one - using the sporting life website. All races qualify - the 3 most napped selections each day with a betting forecast above evens qualify. Same staking plan of 1 x 1pt treble, 3 x 3pts doubles, 3 x 5pts singles. I suspect the tipsters will live up to their usual standards & this one will fail. MONDAY 15TH MAY: (6) 4.20 REDCAR Abbey Cat f/c 5/2 :$ (6) 5.20 REDCAR Prince Picasso f/c 11/4 :$ (4) 6.00 WINDSOR Hoh Mike f/c 15/8 1st 4/5 :clap 1 x 1pt treble, 3 x 3pts doubles, 3 x 5pts singles. 25pts staked.
9pts returned Current +/-: -16pts

Re: Trialling something - 'most napped' version. TUESDAY 15TH MAY: Naps all spread out, 3 best with 3 apiece. Current +/-: -16pts (3) 15.50 NEWCASTLE Grand Opera f/c 5/2 (3) 16.10 BRIGHTON Blackmail f/c 7/1 (3) 16.50 NEWCASTLE Queen's Echo f/c 5/1 1 x 1pt treble, 3 x 3pts doubles, 3 x 5pts singles. 25pts staked.

TUESDAY 15TH MAY: Naps all spread out' date= 3 best with 3 apiece. Current +/-: -16pts (3) 15.50 NEWCASTLE Grand Opera f/c 5/2 3rd :$ (3) 16.10 BRIGHTON Blackmail f/c 7/1 (3) 16.50 NEWCASTLE Queen's Echo f/c 5/1 1 x 1pt treble, 3 x 3pts doubles, 3 x 5pts singles. 25pts staked.
Tis only a trial.....

Brighton 4.10
1st 5 Gambling Spirit 11-4 F
2nd 6 Ten Cents 6-1
3rd 2 Shamrock Bay 8-1
:( Sorry fleet i think you should scrap this trial and & stick to "trailling something..." that one is going sooo good - remember 542 points profit in 28 days - you cant get better than that m8! and just think in a months time you could be just over the 1000 points mark - if things go according to plan :)

Re: Trialling something - 'most napped' version. I followed a similar system once backing any horse tipped by the RP pre and post data, the ATR site and also GG.com Any horse tipped by all was a selection. All of them were at terrible odds and in 10 selections only one horse won (at less than evens)! I did think of changing the system to lay their selections instead but never got around to it.

Re: Trialling something - 'most napped' version. Why not keep track of laying them Fleet? Paper tipsters are always shite; if they were actually any good they'd be professionals punting themselves fulltime earning about 10 times what they get from the papers.

Re: Trialling something - 'most napped' version. Last year I did follow something on similar lines from someone else idea on the net but with some success and that was to back the NAPSTER with the longest losing run on that day. This may not be the same guy every day even if he's still not picked a winner as not all of them make a selection every day.What I did though was to pick the three with highest losing sequence in single bets.