** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

my results in the Sporting STT League

robilaruk

well done to all who have ground their way through this for the last two weeks - I knew it was a value tourney, but it has driven me BONKERS anyway - according to the sporting site I have won $317.50 I have been keeping a record of this and have actually made a NET profit of $79.50 (after taking my buy ins and rake out of my 'winnings') has anyone else kept a record of their profit, rather than their winnings? BTW i have played 46 games in total, with $23 in rake, so hopefully my prize should more than cover this - and this was my reason for playing in the first place, I knew I wouldn't play more than 80-100 games at a cost of $40-$50 so the prize would at least cover my expenses Of course I could get passed by loads of folks today and end up out of the top 20! LOL Damo :cheers

Re: my results in the Sporting STT League interesting - similar ratio of winnings to profit do you have an idea of the number of games you have played? Damo

Well done Damo... :clap It has driven me insane aswell... I am in the area of $ 1200 in winnings... ...with around 300 in profits... And I will NEVER do this again... value or not...

Re: my results in the Sporting STT League i know im about$40 dollars up in all ,was about $50 down at the start of the week due to a very bad run ,but made a $90 profit yesterday. god knows how many ive played, but i must be on £400 winnings approximately. so i reckon with the 50 cent rake ive played about 60 to 70 mind you only works out $1.25 profit per game:eyes not exactly enough to retire on but its been fun:)

Re: my results in the Sporting STT League I am around $185 up in profits. Its also driven me crazy to the point where i had to have some time off it. Just playing a few today for the final run in ,hoping to get 3rd place and will be very pleased if i do. God knows how the maxim guys keep it up for 16 weeks. Also congrats to Pene who has thoroughly deserved top place a tremendous effort :clap :clap :notworthy :notworthy

Re: my results in the Sporting STT League

I am around $185 up in profits. Its also driven me crazy to the point where i had to have some time off it. Just playing a few today for the final run in ' date='hoping to get 3rd place and will be very pleased if i do. God knows how the maxim guys keep it up for 16 weeks. Also congrats to Pene who has thoroughly deserved top place a tremendous effort :clap :clap :notworthy :notworthy[/quote'] Thanks Blade... it has been hard work... almost started to hate poker .... But I didn't... pheeeew :nana :nana

Re: my results in the Sporting STT League versus the maxim tourney this was a walk in the park (at least you can pick your times)and i enjoyed the fact that you could fit games in here and there,just won another couple so about $60 dollars up plus my board money should be $110 total:ok

Re: my results in the Sporting STT League well after todays shocking results i now have the same amount as what i started with :@ :@ :@ :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall only managed 1 second from about 8 games:eyes :( hope im still top 10 bah

Re: my results in the Sporting STT League

well after todays shocking results i now have the same amount as what i started with :@ :@ :@ :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall only managed 1 second from about 8 games:eyes :( hope im still top 10 bah
And he is the guy PL is sending to WSOP..... :wall :wall :wall Jesus Christ.... :tongue2 :tongue2 :tongue2