** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Uttoxeter tomorrow

I am off to Uttoxeter tomorrow and I have based my slections on RPR ratings for races ran on the distance and going for the race with extra points awarded for high ratings at the course, here is what I came up with. 2.00 Charmatic 2.30 Broken Reed 3.00 Field Master 3.30 Forbearing 4.00 Inch Pride 4.30 Blazing Hills 5.00 Shouldhavethat These are not cast in stone and was wandering if anyone else fancies anything for tomorrow at Uttoxeter, any change in going description could lead to an alternation in bets.

Re: Uttoxeter tomorrow

These are not cast in stone and was wandering if anyone else fancies anything for tomorrow at Uttoxeter, any change in going description could lead to an alternation in bets.
Yeah definitely hold fire until you know the going tomorrow. Beverley today was good/firm this morning but good/soft when the first race started, which pissed me off, i must admit. Ill take a look at the cards tomorrow. too drunk to do so now.

Re: Uttoxeter tomorrow Ok I am off out, I posted a little too late to get a good response. This Forbearing has got good course figures just wandering if it has fell out of love with the game since then. I have been to this meeting a few times and you do get a few big price winners just wandering if this could be worth chancing at a very big price. Mike symmons is also a c/d winner but that is in the same boat.

Re: Uttoxeter tomorrow IM going today too Tank, Cant see moon over miami getting beat in the first thatll be my main bet. Having said that Atlantic Story looks to be a very intrsting entry for mick easterby formly under godolphin on the flat keep your eyes on this one.

Re: Uttoxeter tomorrow Tanks Socks 2.00 Charmatic Moon over Miami 2.30 Broken Reed Top of the adgenda 3.00 Field Master Greencard Golf 3.30 Forbearing City of Manchester 4.00 Inch Pride Ill Duce 4.30 Blazing Hills Finzi 5.00 Shouldhavethat Cash man O.K as im going too just for a bit of fun ill put my selectons up against yours see who does the best

Re: Uttoxeter tomorrow Jonjo O Neil and Noel Feily are the top trainer and jockey respectively at Uttoxeter. They are paired up for 2 runners today 3.30 Patronage (12.00) and 4.30 Be The Tops (16.5) I may go e/w on both. Danny

Re: Uttoxeter tomorrow yeah Moon over Miami ended up a good bet but I don't really like backing odds on. Forbearing got 4th but they had 3 non runners to cut the field to 15 runners. Mike symmons came 2nd too but I didn't back that was a bad day for me really not one winner only a few placed. The ground was actually softer than the description did the course change official description? They should have if they didn't.

Re: Uttoxeter tomorrow I was in the centre circle ,I was with my family so Put my little un in the swings and J.C.B's and that. I always tend to go in the centre anyway though even if I go with the lads. Came away bout level.

I doubt you would have seen me then' date=' was gonna ask if u seen 3 lads walking around with Hawain shirts on. one would have been me.[/quote'] Did you Travel far to get there tank? It's a local track for 15 mins by car from my house.

yeah it was my m8s dad's work day out' date=' all bus drivers, we have been coming to this meeting for 3 years now. Travel down from Liverpool.[/quote'] Oh so thats where my hobcaps went then was it :lol